The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunday tale - Naughty Maids series.

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
givemeakiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Monday morning support for nice story.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
shanghaiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the wonderful update here. Patiently waiting for the next update.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coppercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story to chase away Monday blues.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
clonebuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and hoping to read more.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Lenky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 10-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
HKSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a really nice story
Old 11-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow next week got sparks, shall wait for update.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Now is my Saturday off day as workload manageable and not urgent.

"Mary woke up late on Saturday, she knew that Gina don't have class on Saturday, therefore, she can sleep late. (she was now different from her peers -still woke up early daily, do household chore from Monday to Saturday..) She went to Gina's room to wake her up, telling her to go to supermarket nearby to buy food and household items.
After breakfast, Gina went out..
Mary just sat on armchair lounge to surf ipad.
She was pleased to know that she gathered so many likes on her new products. and so many questions on her items.
One buyer offered to buy lingerie set and dress, told her to have it delivered to Geylang Lorong 16 house no.15.
Mary replied to that buyer.
When Gina came back with the shopping bags from super market, Mary told her to go to Geylang Lorong 16 House no. 15 to deliver dress and lingerie set.
Gina : huh? Geylang? I won't go there.
Mary: why not?
Gina: it is red light district.
Mary: I don't care. you must deliver the items. You listen to me!
Gina went upstairs, and study in room, she receive SMS from Catherine,asking her to come to Sentosa for fun.
Gina declined..
10 minutes later, she received a call from Amber, who asked her why she don't come.
Gina : don't ask pls. I need to study..
Amber: take a break, will you come or not? I will come to your place to see you .

Gina ( in a frightful tone) : pls don't !!!!!!
Amber was taken aback and wonder why she was treated like that.
She was wondering what cause a change in Gina's personality.

Gina felt so sad because she was disrespectful to Amber, who was regarded as a leader of the trio, her family was richest and Gina's parents deferred to her parents.
That buyer contacted Mary requesting that she needed the item before 12 pm (she started work at 1pm)

Mary then went upstairs to tell Gina to go now.
Gina then went out, with shopping bag..

Mary then contacted buyer that her assistant will be delivering the items soon and specify how she dress.

Gina took MRT to Adjuneid , then walked across the street to dirty zone, she saw streetwalker standing next to shophouses, and saw ah-pek talking to streetwalker, she took detour.

She walked walked , lowering her head to avoid looking at men who stared at her. she felt annoyed when men made wolf whistle.

There, she reach the house 15, she realised that it was a brothel, she panicked . and stood further away, calling Mary how to identify buyer and that she had already stood outside the place.

Then man stared at her , approaching her asking her how much and she told him off and walked away.
Buyer arrived with her handphone, chatting with Mary as she stood outside the brothel.
Mary then told Gina that buyer had arrived at the house, waiting for her.
Gina then walked to her, and realised that buyer was a prostitute,
buyer greeted her and give her $$$$ , and then Gina passed her the shopping bag. Buyer then went inside the brothel.
Gina walked away quickly til she reach safe zone (at the entrance of MRT..)
Mary then told her to go to Marina Square to buy sexy cheongsam, worth $500.

As Gina went to boutique at Marina Square, she received a call from Amber, requesting her to come to her house to study together as usual.
Gina declined as she was busy serving Mary.

Amber was angry that Gina declined her again and again.
Catherine felt something wrong..

Amber refused to let something go as she don't think that Gina's mother would prohibit her from coming to her house or communicate with her..

Sunday, it was universal off-day for maid, thus Mary went to have tea time with her friend at Lucky Plaza cafe, she saw something in adult shop window which attracted her. it was pic of European lady in black mask, black lingerie, and with collar around her neck, and leash pulled by a guy..

She had an idea- therefore she asked Gina to come to adult shop to buy mask, collar set, then go to Simone Perele shop at Mandarin Shopping Centre to purchase black demi cup bra and thong.
Gina was at home studying, when she received msg. she went out and purchase items accordingly . No issue as she was not in school uniform.

At home, Gina modelling in black bra and thong with her mask and collar around her neck. Mary took video of her in various poses, and took pic of bra and thong and then posted in Carousell...

At night, Mary don't do ironing as it was not necessary as Gina's cupboard got 1 school uniform. She sat on chair, checking Carousell. she attracted a lot of likes because of a video. and some guys expecting her to do more..

When Gina was in school cafe, she was confronted by Amber and Catherine who wanted to know what cause a change in personality."
Old 15-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Gina shouted at Amber as she weeped,saying" pls leave me alone!!!"
Amber was shocked by her temperament.
She cannot take it lying down as she was a leader of the trio, as her family was the richest and Gina's parents showed deference to her family.
Whenever Amber came to Gina's house, she was always treated with respect.
(whenever Imperial Concubine came to visit her own family, her parentsand elder brothers had to kneel down before her , addressing her as "Niang Niang" ,right?)
Therefore, she cannot accept what Gina told her earlier. She claimed that her mother forbid her from coming to her house because she treated maid badly.)

Gina on the other hand felt ashamed of herselfl and guilty towards Amber.
Amber and Catherine then dragged weeping Gina to toilet, pinning her against the wall,shaking her up and even slapping her as she ordered Gina to open video conference with Gina's mother.

Gina sobbed,as she shouting at Amber and Catherine to leave her alone.
Amber don't want break up with Gina as former dependent on her as Gina was elite student getting top grades constantly.
Deep inside, Gina was feeling sorry towards Amber as she don't want her to learn dark secrets..
Gina with her all her might, pushed Amber away and run out of toilet. Amber was shocked by the change in demure Gina who always deferred to overbearing Amber.
Amber shouting "THIS FRIDAY, WE WILL COME TO YOUR PLACE TO CONFRONT YOUR MAID !"

In class,Gina received SMS from Mary, who instructed her to come home and delivered black lingerie set to someone..

(who is someone ? let you know later...)
Old 15-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update here, waiting for someone to appear.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

After class, she went home where Mary was sitting in armchair meant for Gina's family members, not for maid like her. Maid was supposed to work,cleaning,iroining, (she no need to follow schedule pasted in Mary's small room by her madam.)

Gina was given items to deliver to Chinatown,specified by buyer.

Mary then contacted that buyer that her assistant will deliver items , and specify her uniform.

Buyer then replied by msging..

When Gina reached Chinatown MRT station, she was instructed by Mary using her phone ,and latter used Ipad to communicate with buyer.

Buyer specified to Mary exact location right now.
Gina walked to the Hotel 81 in Keong Saik Road , and look around.
When someone tapped on her shoulder,she turned around and saw that person.
That person dressed in sleeveless tee, and skirt ..Gina found voice hoarse and saw the adam apple on that person's neck, she got a fright.
She gave him the bag and collect payment and run off.
She reported to Mary that the buyer was ah-gua.

Next day was public holiday, and Mary was cleaning house in causal manner ,Gina was studying.

Then the doorbell rang, Mary went outdoor to see who was ringing the bell.
It was Amber and Catherine.
Mary politely greeted them but Amber still treated her roughly, and asked her to get Gina to come down and greeted them.
Mary then went up and entered Gina room, and told her and warn her to watch what she said to them.

Gina was shocked and went down, but Amber already in hall, sitting like Empress , then she scolded Mary for complaining to Madam about being ill-treated.
Mary was shocked and looked at Gina, who was looking at the floor.
Amber said she and Catherine will be staying overnight and order Mary to do work as 3 gals went up..
Mary was angry with them.

(Amber and Catherine will be blackmailed into doing what Gina doing. but Amber would suffer worse as Mary sell sexy stuff model by Amber in a adult version of Carousell where horny customers wanted more than just item Mary selling.. and Amber provide sexual service to buyers...Catherine don't suffer much because she was gentle as Gina)
Old 16-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
beyonces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping here!
Old 16-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Gina was fearful because Mary will send video of her acting weirdly during the time she was intoxicated with drugs.
Gina then told Amber and Catherine that she would go down to check on Mary.

Gina went down,and saw Mary in kitchen.
Gina:Auntie, very sorry. I didn't know that they would come..
Mary turned around and stared at Gin with venomous look.

Mary:Gina, why did you tell that bitch that I told your mummy that tis bitch mistreated me?
Gina merely look at the floor, tearing flowing down from her eyes.
Mary: stop crying and look at me!
Mary told her of her plan to teach them a lesson.
Gina (bigger built girl) plead with Mary ( smaller sized girl whose boobs nearly non-existent.)

Gina,shaking her head, pleading with crying looks,''no...no...pls''
she even went down on her knees, Mary was empowered ,calling her pathetic.
Mary: now, get up! and wipe your tear off your eyes. you have to cooperate with me, otherwise I would make you a whore. now go! I am busy preparing meals..

Gina went up after drying her eyes .

When she went up to join girls in study room,
Gina was not able to focus on study as she was fearful.
Moments later, the knock on the door was heard, Gina's heart jumped
Amber shouted in loud voice, ''COME IN!"
Mary smilingly serving a tray of drinks..
She selectively placed the cups (white cups for guests while Gina's cup was pink..)
Gina eyed Mary with fear. Mary eyes signalled that she better be co-operative
Amber: WHY YOU STILL STANDING HERE? GET LOST!
Mary smiled and nodded and then looked evilly at Gina.

Mary did not go down but standing at wall behind study room
she was waiting for revenge.

When Amber and Catherine drank, and went back to study.
Gina look fearful

After sometimes, two girls felt so hot and Gina knew it was a sign to get up and walked towards the door, Mary was waiting.

Amber and Catherine were intoxicated with pills which aroused their sexual desires..
Both gals become intimate and caressing each other.
Mary told Gina to approach them and helped them undressed while she used video to record them.

(same old predictable JAV stuff, you want me to continue?)
Old 16-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
shamechong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG! Today is Sunday already!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1