The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 19-02-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Too bad I'm just beginning to have fun... Why not u send me your real identity including photos of your family since u have mentally prepared for your info leak? Perhaps I will consider it quit when I have some bargaining chips on hand. Otherwise it won't end unless those dickheads end.

Anyway that incident u mentioned was already put to rest last year. Right now we are on incident 2 started by those dickheads during CNY. Get your facts right!!!

Alternatively u may start a new thread... That should be the best option for now...

In regards to me stirring up a storm in here is over flattering for me. I'm afraid I'm still learning the ropes from those dickheads. I am after all a Bitch in their eyes so I might as well do my best to live up to their expectations rather than fail them by backing out now. U have picked the wrong person to make peace...
the way you speak and reply, seriously, i have nothing else to say. really no point even arguing
Old 20-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=REARAdmiral;19787554]
Quote:

Wtf is "ran for your worth"? Are you speaking Klingon or have your last 2 remaining braincells finally given up the ghost?
Oh my bad, I'm having such a great time sipping wines, laughing with my sub and watching u like a monkey that I've got so tipsy and I'm not thinking straight... Wth am I trying to talk to monkey? Silly me... So happy for your prompt replies.. Happy Happy Happy... Oh is monkey replies... Hahaha
Old 20-02-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
You share a common trait with the bitch. The inability to read and comprehend.

Weak bro......
Seriously I can't read monkey �� like u... No matter how I look at it, u really like a monkey �� today... Lmao...
Old 20-02-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
the way you speak and reply, seriously, i have nothing else to say. really no point even arguing
Now you've got a front row seat to witness the idiocy first hand.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Seriously I can't read monkey �� like u... No matter how I look at it, u really like a monkey �� today... Lmao...
Did you think of this moronic reply all on your own or was it a joint collaboration with your equally intellectually disabled sub?
Old 20-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
When I was being attacked by those dickheads for no apparent reason, no one tells them to stop. Now that I have gotten help to fight these dickheads, u are telling me to stop?

What do u want me to BELIEVE?
Old 20-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now you've got a front row seat to witness the idiocy first hand.
Yeah!!! Watching u jumping up and down like monkey!!! Words cannot describe how hilarious u are... Perhaps I can't think straight now... Cheers monkey... Continue jumping... Love it!
Old 20-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did you think of this moronic reply all on your own or was it a joint collaboration with your equally intellectually disabled sub?
Oh towards monkey like u? Do u know u have been jumping non stop today? Have u check yourself? I'm so happy I've got the front row seat. Wouldn't miss it ya...
Old 20-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh towards monkey like u? Do u know u have been jumping non stop today? Have u check yourself? I'm so happy I've got the front row seat. Wouldn't miss it ya...
Google translate is your friend.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
WhyeMun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I just wanted to share an experience of mine about 4 years back. This is a new beginning for me in the fetish world. I texted her and telling her how and what are my fetishes and she listen listens patiently. So now to the final countdown. I booked for an hour session and it starts in the afternoon. I went to buy some lunch for my Mistress as a token of appreciation. When I reach the hotel, I texted her and she told me to wait at the lobby, she will come down and fetch me. Then came a lady wearing in a most elegant form walking towards me. I'm like holy shit, this is the real deal. She is so gorgeous. When she saw I was bring food with me she politely ask me if I haven't take my lunch yet. I say I did and this is for you. She was so happy and thank me for the food. As I told you guys, this is my 1st time. I'm so nervous. I told her that she can eat while we are in session. So there am I, sitting on the floor chatting with her while she is eating her lunch. Time goes by so fast and it already took 30 minutes of my session time. I was like shit, I wasted 30 minutes of my time. Suddenly she stops eating and tell me okay now let's start our session. I'm like what? I thought we started 30 minutes ago. She say I saw that you are very nervous and this is your 1st time. I want you to have a memorable one. But I remember she telling me that there will be a session right after mine. She says is ok because that guy stood her up. So guys, now I know why we need to pay booking fee on advanced. Is because there will be asshole like this. Then she says eventhough the stockings that she is wearing now is now that smelly but she tried wearing it for an additional 30 minutes while taking her lunch just now. OMG, she spend and extra 30 minutes on me so that I'm not nervous anymore plus she did remember I telling her that I like it if it smells. So now the session starts, I'm sitting on the floor and she is demanding me to lick clean her shoe, from the top and then the bottom. The 1st lick is like heaven to me. The 1st time I lick a women's high heel. Is a dream come true guys. She was doing some soft trampling with her other foot on my leg and dick while I was licking her shoe. Then suddenly she stand up and walk towards the table where she took her lunch just now and ask me to crawl over to her. She says can you see this leftovers on the table? Are you hungry, you must be hungry right. Come on, let me feed you. She drop the food on the floor step on it with her shoe. She twisted it for a few times and then ask me to lick it off under her shoe. Again, she did remember I mention in our conversation before that I like licking food under a shoe. 30 minutes has pass and now we're on stockings feet. When she pull her feet out of the shoe I straight went in to smell her feet. It smells fantastic. She says I home it smells, this is what you want right? Then she pull down her stockings and reveal her barefoot. Omg her leg is so white and smooth. So by now you guys should know what my kink is. I'm a foot boy. Finally it comes to an end. I clean and wrap up myself. I took out my wallet and pay her up. She counted the bill's and say is too much. I told her the amount is correct for 90 minutes session. She says my dear, I'm not gonna charge you for the extra 30 minutes while we are chatting. I'm like she's the real deal. I thank her for that. 2 weeks after that I migrated to US. And from then onwards I always keep in touch with her until now. In this 4 years of time, I've been to many sessions with different dominatrix. You name it, I have it. From China,US,Japan,Taiwan,India,Philippines,Cambodia,U K,Russia and the list goes on. There are a couple of good ones but my favourite Mistress will always be her. Want to know her name guys? Is Goddess Xenia. I decided to share this experience to you is because she is a wonderful person and a professional dominatrix. It is only fair to comment if you had a session with her. Never believes anything people tells you until you experience it yourself. By the way, I read through everything in this forum since last year. I know what's going on.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyeMun View Post
Hi guys, I just wanted to share an experience of mine about 4 years back. This is a new beginning for me in the fetish world. I texted her and telling her how and what are my fetishes and she listen listens patiently. So now to the final countdown. I booked for an hour session and it starts in the afternoon. I went to buy some lunch for my Mistress as a token of appreciation. When I reach the hotel, I texted her and she told me to wait at the lobby, she will come down and fetch me. Then came a lady wearing in a most elegant form walking towards me. I'm like holy shit, this is the real deal. She is so gorgeous. When she saw I was bring food with me she politely ask me if I haven't take my lunch yet. I say I did and this is for you. She was so happy and thank me for the food. As I told you guys, this is my 1st time. I'm so nervous. I told her that she can eat while we are in session. So there am I, sitting on the floor chatting with her while she is eating her lunch. Time goes by so fast and it already took 30 minutes of my session time. I was like shit, I wasted 30 minutes of my time. Suddenly she stops eating and tell me okay now let's start our session. I'm like what? I thought we started 30 minutes ago. She say I saw that you are very nervous and this is your 1st time. I want you to have a memorable one. But I remember she telling me that there will be a session right after mine. She says is ok because that guy stood her up. So guys, now I know why we need to pay booking fee on advanced. Is because there will be asshole like this. Then she says eventhough the stockings that she is wearing now is now that smelly but she tried wearing it for an additional 30 minutes while taking her lunch just now. OMG, she spend and extra 30 minutes on me so that I'm not nervous anymore plus she did remember I telling her that I like it if it smells. So now the session starts, I'm sitting on the floor and she is demanding me to lick clean her shoe, from the top and then the bottom. The 1st lick is like heaven to me. The 1st time I lick a women's high heel. Is a dream come true guys. She was doing some soft trampling with her other foot on my leg and dick while I was licking her shoe. Then suddenly she stand up and walk towards the table where she took her lunch just now and ask me to crawl over to her. She says can you see this leftovers on the table? Are you hungry, you must be hungry right. Come on, let me feed you. She drop the food on the floor step on it with her shoe. She twisted it for a few times and then ask me to lick it off under her shoe. Again, she did remember I mention in our conversation before that I like licking food under a shoe. 30 minutes has pass and now we're on stockings feet. When she pull her feet out of the shoe I straight went in to smell her feet. It smells fantastic. She says I home it smells, this is what you want right? Then she pull down her stockings and reveal her barefoot. Omg her leg is so white and smooth. So by now you guys should know what my kink is. I'm a foot boy. Finally it comes to an end. I clean and wrap up myself. I took out my wallet and pay her up. She counted the bill's and say is too much. I told her the amount is correct for 90 minutes session. She says my dear, I'm not gonna charge you for the extra 30 minutes while we are chatting. I'm like she's the real deal. I thank her for that. 2 weeks after that I migrated to US. And from then onwards I always keep in touch with her until now. In this 4 years of time, I've been to many sessions with different dominatrix. You name it, I have it. From China,US,Japan,Taiwan,India,Philippines,Cambodia,U K,Russia and the list goes on. There are a couple of good ones but my favourite Mistress will always be her. Want to know her name guys? Is Goddess Xenia. I decided to share this experience to you is because she is a wonderful person and a professional dominatrix. It is only fair to comment if you had a session with her. Never believes anything people tells you until you experience it yourself. By the way, I read through everything in this forum since last year. I know what's going on.
Do you also think it's ok to hurl feces at others while crying foul when the action is reciprocated?
Old 20-02-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You share a common trait with the bitch. The inability to read and comprehend.

Weak bro......

No i am not your bro.
I am not some keyboard warrior..
Old 20-02-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Google translate is your friend.
I've got a new partner in crime to join u. Pls feel free to jump at his post... Have fun jumping monkey... Lol
Old 20-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
I've got a new partner in crime to join u. Pls feel free to jump at his post... Have fun jumping monkey... Lol
Really? I never would've guessed.

Asserting that others are jumping at posts when the you have proven to be the number 1 exponent of the longest, profanity filled, fractured diatribes?

You really should translate the word hypocrisy and look it up in the dictionary of whatever 3rd world language you communicate in.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
WhyeMun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Do you also think it's ok to hurl feces at others while crying foul when the action is reciprocated?
I'm here just to share an experience of mine to this community. But since you posted a question for me I will answer you back. We need to respect for those who's willing to contribute in our fetish society. As we all know the demand from us is high and the supply is low. Is hard to get someone that understands our fetish and make it become a reality. By calling a Mistress a sex worker is a disgrace. Never insult a person if you dont wanna get insulted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1