The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
BBBJ: I opted for mouthwork instead of FJ. Good technique, x very focused. I requested for eye contact twice and she obliged for 1-2 seconds each.. went deep a few times and I loved the warmth of her throat. Came in 10 minutes, and she got up to spit and wash off
Crucial for me on CIM is did she follow through (either using mouth or hand) after you came or just stop and left it to shoot on its own?

FJ might be a better choice if so.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-05-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro vazie for the detailed FR.

Just went down to try. I’ll focus my FR on different experiences and shed additional info for all to make your independent call:

Location: really not as convenient as other places. Few public tpt options for foot soldiers and limited parking. I grabbed.

Room: it’s a condo unit, but the apartment itself was partitioned into 5 rooms each with own shower unit. House was a bit messy but I didn’t bump into other girls or bros. Rm was not very discreet or soundproof.

Looks: not really petite imo, she’s actually avg tall 1.62 thereabout. Discount 15% form pics, her face is a little rounder. But her eyes indeed are large and doe like. Too bad she didn’t use them to her advantage

BBBJ: I opted for mouthwork instead of FJ. Good technique, x very focused. I requested for eye contact twice and she obliged for 1-2 seconds each.. went deep a few times and I loved the warmth of her throat. Came in 10 minutes, and she got up to spit and wash off

Massage: not really worth it. Piano type, not much strength and her bed/pillow wasn’t very comfy. But hey, who are we kidding. This isn’t the main point.

GFE: this is the part that lost points for me. She wasn’t very chatty to me (even tho I heeded bro vazie advice and bought something for her to eat). She was on her phone half the time and once I shot she stopped, didn’t help to clean up or provide additional head massage or otherwise. I asked if the time was up, she replied that once shot it’s finished. She was on her phone after that and didn’t pay attention to me. I left after 40 mins. Paid 160 for bbbj

As bros here say, YMMV. I felt my mileage was shortchanged, but hey YMMV rite. My honest unfiltered FR, sharing my personal experience

I won’t RTM
Recall reading 150 for cim in advert but now no more, correct me if I am wrong. Thot u gave 10 tip for shortchanged LOL
Old 21-05-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Crucial for me on CIM is did she follow through (either using mouth or hand) after you came or just stop and left it to shoot on its own?

FJ might be a better choice if so.
She did follow through with CIM and spat out
Old 21-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG7777boy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tongtong/

Just ended with an extremely good massage session and release with tong tong

Room nice, very big and attached toilet

Face/Looks: Same as the photo. Looks much better in person

sensual: 7.5-8/10 . her BBBJ is quite good but she does it with listerine in the mouth which is not my kind of thing.
My goodness Listerine, that's taking hygiene a bit too far and hardly customer friendly.
Old 21-05-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Never try mlx. Can't give a fair compare
Ah… I see.. Okok.. thanks for replying though..
Old 21-05-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never try mlx. Can't give a fair compare
Like that got any actress in mind with about same build? Hahaha…
Just asking ya.. don’t really need to get back to me.. 🤣🤣
Old 21-05-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Like that got any actress in mind with about same build? Hahaha…
Just asking ya.. don’t really need to get back to me.. 🤣🤣
For that kind of price to choke clear clean clean u cannot expect fresh cheap and big right
Old 21-05-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Thanks bro vazie for the detailed FR.

Just went down to try. I’ll focus my FR on different experiences and shed additional info for all to make your independent call:

Location: really not as convenient as other places. Few public tpt options for foot soldiers and limited parking. I grabbed.

Room: it’s a condo unit, but the apartment itself was partitioned into 5 rooms each with own shower unit. House was a bit messy but I didn’t bump into other girls or bros. Rm was not very discreet or soundproof.

Looks: not really petite imo, she’s actually avg tall 1.62 thereabout. Discount 15% form pics, her face is a little rounder. But her eyes indeed are large and doe like. Too bad she didn’t use them to her advantage

Massage: not really worth it. Piano type, not much strength and her bed/pillow wasn’t very comfy. But hey, who are we kidding. This isn’t the main point.

GFE: this is the part that lost points for me. She wasn’t very chatty to me (even tho I heeded bro vazie advice and bought something for her to eat). She was on her phone half the time and once I shot she stopped, didn’t help to clean up or provide additional head massage or otherwise. I asked if the time was up, she replied that once shot it’s finished. She was on her phone after that and didn’t pay attention to me. I left after 40 mins. Paid 160 for bbbj

As bros here say, YMMV. I felt my mileage was shortchanged, but hey YMMV rite. My honest unfiltered FR, sharing my personal experience

I won’t RTM
One condo partitioned into 5 rooms. Wa, this type usually will avoid. Not very comfortable with this type of environment.
Old 21-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Visited this lady recently.
Sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yu-er

FR for reference.

Location: near the mrt and parking available along the street.
Ambient: room is nice, clean and big.
Look : about 8 / 10. Pre-milf and Pretty, looks wise is more toward the 1st video. Won't reject.
Body : 8/10 slim and average height. Esti. 1.6m.
Boobs : 7.8/10. Est. Big B.Nice to zhut zhut and play. Apparently she like to be zhut zhut and easily arouse.
Shower: depends on you. Can request but her shower is small.
Massage: 5/10 will massage before actions but can be neglected.
Attitude : 8/10 chatty and friendly. No HP usage.
GFE : high GFE. She like to talk dirty when arouse. 好爽好痒。。。。。。。。
Sensual : 8/10 FN, Boobs rub and lick every inch of body. BBBJ is fantastic, almost cum within 5min. Need to endure it while 5G roaming her.
Overall: I will give a 8/10. Service as per listed. Very high playability and depending on your chemistry with her.

She will only be here for short period.

Last edited by luckyboii80; 21-05-2024 at 04:21 PM.
Old 21-05-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
For that kind of price to choke clear clean clean u cannot expect fresh cheap and big right
Hahah.. true la.. I confirm not expecting fresh cheap and big la.. haha.. I been around long enough to manage expectations ba..
Old 21-05-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway!! Thanks for the reply!! Ahha.. I guess I will find her Soon as her location is very “gum key” for me.
Old 21-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Did u try Gu Dian Mei Ren yet? Might suit u if u have not tried her before.
Ya she look good ... u tried bro ? ... a FL tat return ... can she french ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6
Old 21-05-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
erapryde is a Helpful and Caring Samstererapryde is a Helpful and Caring Samstererapryde is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Ya she look good ... u tried bro ? ... a FL tat return ... can she french ?
Where can I find her ad now? The previous one cannot be found anymore. Or perhaps I suck at searching.
Old 21-05-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erapryde View Post
Where can I find her ad now? The previous one cannot be found anymore. Or perhaps I suck at searching.
She taken down her adv already

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6
Old 21-05-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Anyway!! Thanks for the reply!! Ahha.. I guess I will find her Soon as her location is very “gum key” for me.
I was not RTM but at least an experience to clear choke is good at that price with warm and cold treatment and different way of cleaning it haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1