The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Whose ba xa, em yeu, ban gai is coming to SG these few days? I need your help.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Is it typically for Viet girl to blow hot and cold at times ? As in sometimes i wanna talk to her but she is like not interested then at time she is so loving and talkative. Hmm.

Any bros can comment ?
Old 09-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Cai gi? Anh la mot cau be tot.
wah piang...I better learn fast. Now got to check dictionary before I can answer Naem..
Old 09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Is it typically for Viet girl to blow hot and cold at times ? As in sometimes i wanna talk to her but she is like not interested then at time she is so loving and talkative. Hmm.

Any bros can comment ?
WL is normal....dont blow hot and cold...where got time entertain a few guys at the same time
Old 09-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Whose ba xa, em yeu, ban gai is coming to SG these few days? I need your help.
Du ma...you post everywhere asking ha?
Old 10-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Du ma...you post everywhere asking ha?
Dun bother I bought my mobile for her....
Old 10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops
Do be careful bro... if any gal(not only viet gal) blow hot and cold.
If do not show interest = do not need your help/money
If show interest = need your help/money urgently

When a gal love you... they will always show interest. They will only be cold towards you if only you make the gal angry.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
WL is normal....dont blow hot and cold...where got time entertain a few guys at the same time
How about non WL ? cos she not one.
Just wanna understand their ways of thinking and culture better.
Hoping to learn something.

Last edited by Intel Ops; 10-04-2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: to add in some more words...
Old 10-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
It is their culture...but then nothing wrong for you to carry for her...she will love u more if u do that becos VN guy dont do that for them....so a simple thing like carrying thing for her mean alot to them
Not really, if I put food in her bowl or help with doing the prawn she will angry with me. It their up bring, it take time to change.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

I think is Culture.... for them, still believe in Man Rules. if man peel prawns for woman, is a sign of weakling.

When i told my PRC gf, saying I like prawns, but wont eat cos i hate peel prawns. Immediately, she stood up, got prawns, cooked, peeled and put in my bowl. hehe.....

For Sg?? maybe during courtship time. Later, she ask u DIY liao.... dun peel, suat.... dun eat lor
Old 10-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Me also kenna hot and cold treatment even till now... Lesson learnt... When she sound or seemed fed up or bored, end the conversation or fade away from her as soon as possible, unless u are trying to start another round of vietnam war.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
you gf? I think maybe you will stand a chance...try lor...no harm except broken heart...my current gf also blow hot and cold with me when I 1st know her
Old 10-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcar View Post
Not really, if I put food in her bowl or help with doing the prawn she will angry with me. It their up bring, it take time to change.
They angry but inside their heart they like it....who doesnt like to be serve? peel a few time then u know...just tell her...u peel becos love for her...
Old 10-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
I think is Culture.... for them, still believe in Man Rules. if man peel prawns for woman, is a sign of weakling.

When i told my PRC gf, saying I like prawns, but wont eat cos i hate peel prawns. Immediately, she stood up, got prawns, cooked, peeled and put in my bowl. hehe.....

For Sg?? maybe during courtship time. Later, she ask u DIY liao.... dun peel, suat.... dun eat lor
I dont think peeling prawn is sign of weakling leh...it just one of the way to show u love her beside lam tinh
Old 10-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Me also kenna hot and cold treatment even till now... Lesson learnt... When she sound or seemed fed up or bored, end the conversation or fade away from her as soon as possible, unless u are trying to start another round of vietnam war.
if she angry I think better dont talk to her or explain anything...worse still agrue with her....stay away like what u say...you wont wait long before you can talk to her again without her being angry...or you wont wait long before she talk to u herself...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1