The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Southern blasts kill one, injure 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...eaves-one-dead

10 Jul 2015 at 21:51

One person was killed and a total of 13 injured in four separate bomb atacks on Friday evening in the restive southern provinces of Songkhla and Narathiwat.

In Songkhla, a motorcycle bomb exploded in Padang Besar subdistrict of Sadao district at 8.45pm Friday. A woman was killed and five others were injured.

The motorcycle was parked beside a Siam Commercial Bank branch near a police booth.

In Narathiwat, eight people were injured in an explosion at a karaoke shop, which followed two other incidents targeting restaurants. All of the incidents took place in Sungai Kolok district of the southernmost province.

The first two incidents involved homemade pipe bombs that the same pillion rider hurled into the restaurants at 6.50pm, witnesses said.

The targets were the Jenny restaurant on Luk Sua Anusorn 4 Road, and a Korean-style beef barbecue restaurant named Phat on Luk Sua Anusorn 5 Road, about 300 metres away from the first site.

Damage to the restaurants was minimal. No one was injured because the first restaurant was empty at the time while the other bomb hit the roof of the second restaurant.

While security officials were examining both locations, another bomb in a steel box went off by Prachawiwat 2 Road. Its impact shattered the front windowpanes of the Busaba Karaoke shop, injuring eight people and damaging a vehicle.

Two of the injured people were women identified as Kanyarat Wanthong, 27, and Anny Iamsri.
These terrorists need to be hunted down like the scum they are.

Anyway Songhkla is a huge district. Only happenned in Sadao, Dannok, Narathiwat and Pdg Besar.

I am going up this end of the month. So I hope the Thai Authorities clamped down on the terrorists.
Old 17-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

At hatyai now, exchange rate 24.83
Old 17-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
These terrorists need to be hunted down like the scum they are.

Anyway Songhkla is a huge district. Only happenned in Sadao, Dannok, Narathiwat and Pdg Besar.

I am going up this end of the month. So I hope the Thai Authorities clamped down on the terrorists.
This has been going on for decades. The Thai army is barely surviving so dun talk about crushing the terrorists. It is impossible to fight an enemy when the local population is against you and empathize with the terrorists. We have the same situation in Mindanao. Even sending in the U.S. special forces to assist our Marines fighting there is of no use as the local populace were assisting the rebels.
Old 18-07-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Southern blasts kill one, injure 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
This has been going on for decades. The Thai army is barely surviving so dun talk about crushing the terrorists. It is impossible to fight an enemy when the local population is against you and empathize with the terrorists. We have the same situation in Mindanao. Even sending in the U.S. special forces to assist our Marines fighting there is of no use as the local populace were assisting the rebels.
There is a very, very simple solution to that troubled ..... decades of problems - only whether they have got the guts, willpower and lots of money to do them...... why not try the proven British SAS tactics in MALAYA (was known at that time/period ) - formed and built NEW Villages , barbed wires around, watch towers and pillars , curfew at dusk , family food rations, daytime issued work passes - see ...on the longer term...... whether they can get local support or not ! ... then we will see whether the music from the empty stomachs ... or .... the noise from the barrel of the guns..... will make sense out of them .....
Old 18-07-2015, 04:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
There is a very, very simple solution to that troubled ..... decades of problems - only whether they have got the guts, willpower and lots of money to do them...... why not try the proven British SAS tactics in MALAYA (was known at that time/period ) - formed and built NEW Villages , barbed wires around, watch towers and pillars , curfew at dusk , family food rations, daytime issued work passes - see ...on the longer term...... whether they can get local support or not ! ... then we will see whether the music from the empty stomachs ... or .... the noise from the barrel of the guns..... will make sense out of them .....
The enemy the British was fighting was not the Malay population but the communists who were mainly Chinese.... so the British have the locals on their side unlike the situation in Southern Thailand or Mindanao. Even then despite sending their best of the best crack SAS troopers to deal with these commies..... they still capitulated and quit the Peninsula leaving our LKY and the Old Tungku to deal with CPM because the British knew there was no way they will ever win in Malaya and only the locals themselves are able to deal with the CPM.
Old 18-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Old 19-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
The enemy the British was fighting was not the Malay population but the communists who were mainly Chinese.... so the British have the locals on their side unlike the situation in Southern Thailand or Mindanao. Even then despite sending their best of the best crack SAS troopers to deal with these commies..... they still capitulated and quit the Peninsula leaving our LKY and the Old Tungku to deal with CPM because the British knew there was no way they will ever win in Malaya and only the locals themselves are able to deal with the CPM.
....very true, the outlaws were the Chinese populace... the SASs knew the malay kampongs would not help them nor participate as outlaws and they were given guns to protect themselves if they were attacked ......

where else on the other hand... the Chinese who were living all scattered all over ...... to the advantage of the outlaws who were able to get help and food from them .... so the SASs regrouped all of them into new villages with restricted movements and food rations ...... the outlaws knew that the end has come........ their supplies lines cut...it was all over....

that was why it took 12 solid years to win over them and finally have to settle down in the confined Betong area after the Thai govt brokered the peace treaty. You can still visit their famous tunnel in Betong.

In the Southern Thai and Mindanao scenario, where the populace are homogeneous, less effort is needed to contain them and transparency are easier to achieve and catch who are the real enemies...... But with the enemies hiding beside the civilian populace , tactics are needed to flush ............oooout their backers, leaders , sympathisers........

...... you can see how ..... the US drones are use to help the Pakistanis military to get rid of the outlaws in their border without them lifting a hand .... what a strange tactic and combined latest technology put to use !!!! .....

Last edited by panda2rocks; 19-07-2015 at 11:07 PM.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 15
jinspade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjinspade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjinspade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro here will be in Hatyai this weekend? I could use an experienced tour guide
Old 24-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Southern blasts kill one, injure 13

...... you can see how ..... the US drones are use to help the Pakistanis military to get rid of the outlaws in their border without them lifting a hand .... what a strange tactic and combined latest technology put to use !!!! .....[/QUOTE]

.... the very funnier part is that after past a decade .... the US intelligence with its high tech was not able to detect , ..... but later found out ...... what more ....when it was obvious that the outlaw leader of the 9/11, was living next door to an elite army complex ..... untouchable, protected and pretentious .... for so long ...... irony and funny indeed....

So, do you think that .... will they hide in the jungles and isolated islands.....waiting to be flushed out.......
Old 25-07-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
...... you can see how ..... the US drones are use to help the Pakistanis military to get rid of the outlaws in their border without them lifting a hand .... what a strange tactic and combined latest technology put to use !!!! .....
.... the very funnier part is that after past a decade .... the US intelligence with its high tech was not able to detect , ..... but later found out ...... what more ....when it was obvious that the outlaw leader of the 9/11, was living next door to an elite army complex ..... untouchable, protected and pretentious .... for so long ...... irony and funny indeed....

So, do you think that .... will they hide in the jungles and isolated islands.....waiting to be flushed out.......[/QUOTE]

How come you reply to your own post?
Old 02-08-2015, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

oh no... never been to hatyai, so thought i'll drop by hatyai before going to pattaya next week. but seems like no more open pay-for-play like pattaya beer bars n agogos there now?

can only search FLs by wechat?
i got LINE but it doesn't have searching nearby new friends function like wechat. read from some posts that can get the LINE IDs from the hotel bellboys?

i'm more used to the batam chicken joints euphemistically called massage/ktv like our GL cat50 scene.
still got any of those in hatyai?
any seniors got reliable taxi/motorbike taxi contact to share pls?
Old 02-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
can only search FLs by wechat?
i got LINE but it doesn't have searching nearby new friends function like wechat.
555 watch out for ladyboys unless it's your thing!

Enjoy your trip and up you my humble 1 rep point!
Old 09-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 watch out for ladyboys unless it's your thing!

Enjoy your trip and up you my humble 1 rep point!
fwah... ladyboys some more...
seems like p4p scene in hatyai gone too underground liao...
me change plan go pattaya straight...
thanks for advice any way!
Old 16-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Topshagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros

Sharing little bit experience for 1 week working in Songkhla city. Not really HatYai, but only around 20 - 30 mins taxi between HatYai and Songkhla city. Had couple of actions for the trip. PM me if interested for OKT contact / location

1. Name: Minh
Body: 10/10 petite, very fair skin Thai and very sexy
Face: 10/10 , personal judgment
Boobs: I think is 34C or D, slightly more than my handful, natural, nice to hold and suck on.
BJ: give 6/10, very short period, but good suction
FJ: 8/10, did multi positions with no objection
Overall: 8/10, satisfied, but quite ex for the price here. Paid THB 2500
WIR: Definitely will pick her again

2. Name: Nat / Neng (Didn't catch it properly)
Body: 8/10 dark skin type
Face: 7/10 , personal judgment
Boobs: 36C, fake, hard not natural at all
BJ: give 7/10, very good
FJ: 9/10, one of the best, not rushing
Overall: 8/10, satisfied with the FJ especially for the price paid THB 2500
WIR: Probably, but will try other in the list

3. Name : Didn't ask
Body: 5/10 dark skin, a bit chubby
Face: 7/10, personal judgement
Boobs: 36C, natural, nice and bouncy
BJ: 8/10, quite skillful
FJ: 5/10, focusing on finishing super fast
Overall: 5/10, can't expect much for the price paid, THB 800
WIR : No, although price is not expensive, but would keep money for something better

Trying to find opportunity to go to couple of MP places in HatYai, but no chance yet,

Cheers
Old 19-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshagger View Post
Bros

Sharing little bit experience for 1 week working in Songkhla city. Not really HatYai, but only around 20 - 30 mins taxi between HatYai and Songkhla city. Had couple of actions for the trip. PM me if interested for OKT contact / location

1. Name: Minh
Body: 10/10 petite, very fair skin Thai and very sexy
Face: 10/10 , personal judgment
Boobs: I think is 34C or D, slightly more than my handful, natural, nice to hold and suck on.
BJ: give 6/10, very short period, but good suction
FJ: 8/10, did multi positions with no objection
Overall: 8/10, satisfied, but quite ex for the price here. Paid THB 2500
WIR: Definitely will pick her again

2. Name: Nat / Neng (Didn't catch it properly)
Body: 8/10 dark skin type
Face: 7/10 , personal judgment
Boobs: 36C, fake, hard not natural at all
BJ: give 7/10, very good
FJ: 9/10, one of the best, not rushing
Overall: 8/10, satisfied with the FJ especially for the price paid THB 2500
WIR: Probably, but will try other in the list

3. Name : Didn't ask
Body: 5/10 dark skin, a bit chubby
Face: 7/10, personal judgement
Boobs: 36C, natural, nice and bouncy
BJ: 8/10, quite skillful
FJ: 5/10, focusing on finishing super fast
Overall: 5/10, can't expect much for the price paid, THB 800
WIR : No, although price is not expensive, but would keep money for something better

Trying to find opportunity to go to couple of MP places in HatYai, but no chance yet,

Cheers
The price you mentioned is based on LT or ST?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1