The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

she makan tat time... face very cool still ask me want to eat with her...
yesterday, i go find No.9 again... she pinched me... ask me 88 good or not... haha... but later we frenched for a good 5-10minutes and I say, "darling, U are still the best..." she talk to me like lover again... showing me and putting on her new sexy clothes she bought... and we make love in her sexy outfit... PEACE!
Old 08-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bobbyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L10H06G8

After circling geylang for a good 20 minutes and drenched in sweat I finally went to L10H06 to ask for G99 because I read her FR on SBF. OKT said G99 went home already and he recommended G8 instead. See her pretty cute in her sexy blue night gown, skin also fair with hair slightly dyed. Agreed with G8 and proceed upstairs...

Going up the stairs, she holds my hand and when we arrived in the room, she put my bag and folded my clothes for me. Very good attitude. Then, I tried to kiss her, she avoided me slightly and gave her cheek instead. I asked her if we can french and she open my mouth to check my teeth and she said yes, later. I was very happy about that. Proceed to the shower and she asked me to rinse my mouth with Listerine while she is doing the same. After that, she started to soap my body and use her body to rub against mine while I started to french her. She wants to french at this point. We did this about 5 mins and my didi stood up already...

After shower, she asked me to lay down and she started to catbath me. While she catbath me, I started to finger and play her nipples and she started to let out soft moans. We also french and I started to rub rub my didi against her mei mei. Very shiok. She started to go down and gave me a BBBJ and her BBBJ is just SOP, suction not really strong. Then, I asked her to capped me and she started to ride me. Damn tight ! Started with WOT and then changed to MOT and I came while she moaned pretty loud...

After I came, we chit chat while she is massaging me. Then we proceed to the shower and get dressed. I am sure this whole thing took more than 30 mins but the OKT never rang the bell to the room. What a great OKT !

Bottom line, I left that house smiling and here is her stats:

Name: Joy
Face: 7.5 (Fair SYT type)
Body: Small
Boobs: 32 A
French: Yes ! 7.5 (A lot of tounge action)
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 8 (Still tight)
Attitude: Very pleasing, polite, and kind
RTF: YES !!!!

She also speak english pretty good and she said she is only 2 months in singapore.

If you thing this FR is helpful please up me, Thanks.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
samual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo just tried L20H36 number 81.

Went for 81 but taken so wait n for awhile. . . while waiting saw 68 so so not bad as she is one of the girl with lesser makeup but no 1 pick her. Then saw 99 wooo tall n slim, look pretty too but since i taken 81 liao needa wait lor. as soon as 99 went to the glass door she was taken for 1 hr, dont have a chance to see 7 n the rest sama sama only. after awhile 81 came down so i pay up and went to the room.

She look shag n tired, bath nv do much wanna LC she sae tongue pain so just light kissing. start by licking my nipple..shiok shiok, she will look u in the eyes and with the dim light she look damn pretty. then she slowly went down for BJ wif condom, but i give her 6/10 nia not v shiok. went on top of me on opposite direction n i end it with submission position. she said shes v tired, today got 17 before me liao lol -.- her boobs not v big prob a cup ? looks i give her 7....body 7...legs 6.5 as its not those long long slim slim 1, effort...ok la 7 RTF ? prob after i visit 99 :>

posted a few FR before liao but no 1 up me le, gimmi some motivation ill write about 99 soon AHHAH ! ty !
Old 09-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
myft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

WHH08G07

I went to see my old chicken in this house. But OKT said all the old girls went back la
There was only one girl in the tank. OKT promised she is new & bery gooood!
She looked beautiful. I said OK to OKT. here you go:

name: bee mai
Boobs: B+ enhanced as told by her. She is honest in this !
Body: 9/10 (good shape, nice fair milky/healthy skin. God has taken his own time to create this beauty
Language: Only Thai (her english is almost zero)
attitude: 9/10 (very polite sweet girl, opens herself up to me though first time)
BJ: 8/10 (hard working)
FJ: 9/10 ( her pussy looks so sweat from the top view with legs spead across)
Room: very nice & tidy)
RTF: yes!
Old 09-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samual View Post
Yo just tried L20H36 number 81.

Went for 81 but taken so wait n for awhile. . . while waiting saw 68 so so not bad as she is one of the girl with lesser makeup but no 1 pick her. ....
bro... 68 look so so but she good at bj & bbbj...
Old 12-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to L20H34 last nite.

Saw G5. Looks good and fair skin under the light.
Saw a couple of gals there. not bad looking too.

Decided to get G5 because of her big beautiful eyes.
Face: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 b+
body: Slim and smooth skin
french: not sure cos didn't try.
bj: 6/10 not too much sunction
communication: good.
FJ: 7/10. Nice tits to grab while doing cowboy
RTF: maybe..would like to try other gals.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L20H34 - New CAT50 Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMAC View Post
.. L20H34 last nite.... G5. Looks good ...fair ... couple of gals ..not bad looking .. big beautiful eyes.
Face: 7/10 ...boobs: 7/10 b+
body: Slim and smooth skin..french: not sure cos didn't try.
bj: 6/10 not too much sunction..communication: good.
FJ: 7/10. ...RTF: maybe...
L20H34 is a new (about 3 months) CAT50 Thai house. The WLs G33, G19 etc are young and nice looking. Rooms just renovated, but small. Services quite basic: BJ (no BBBJ), no kissing/french - 20 mins/session. OKT quite friendly. Just like L20H36, opens daily from 2pm to 2am. Info for all. Cheers .
Old 12-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H34 - New CAT50 Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
L20H34 is a new (about 3 months) CAT50 Thai house. The WLs G33, G19 etc are young and nice looking. Rooms just renovated, but small. Services quite basic: BJ (no BBBJ), no kissing/french - 20 mins/session. OKT quite friendly. Just like L20H36, opens daily from 2pm to 2am. Info for all. Cheers .
Yes, bro..services are quite basic..but since it's new, so wanted to try the girls there..
And yes, my FR also state BJ..no BBBJ...
cheers..
Old 13-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Staplesfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posted FR... so samster don't laugh at me please.

Last week, tried L8H66G .... First entered, not much gems. Most of them in battle field. Walk out and shop around again. Don't know why, one of the gem in that house keeps flashing in my mind. So I decided to go back and find her.

Name: can't remember
Number: no1
Boobs: I think at least c
Face: average looks but very friendly and sweet smile.
Action: Catbath very shoik... Cause she is not very tall and her lovely boobs keeps massage my body.. Soft boobs with sweet smile.
After finished bath, I quickly laid down and wait for her to lick me.... Chat while before start licking. Damn shoik...licking my nie nie still use her soft & big boobs to touch my small brother. With some sweet and nice words she started to get wet..Can't wait just put her down and starts my mission.

After mission done and time up. She was still provided customer service by helping me to clean up and offer me a can of cold drinks.

Very girlfriend feeling and sure return to her again. Hooked by her
Old 15-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TKking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry369 View Post
L18H16G23
Yesterday nite was feeling horny so went down to geylang recce, was trying to try L18H18G13 when I saw the okt chasing some youngsters out of the house and asking them not to come again,I was thinking how can they do business like that? So I decide to go next door ask for 23 cos I tried her first time for cim thinking of it.When in the room bathing was sop ,her catbath was focusing on your nips and her bbbj was fast,I request her not to use her hand.... And I ask her to suck my balls for me, hers was slow and sensual ! It's was good! She suck for 10min and go to fj. She went on top of me and I feel I'm not feeling good ask her to ly down and before inserting into her lovehole I disturb her to poke into her ass and she say"you want it"? Of course lah!!!!!! Then she put some ky and after some adjusting, in went in! Ong! The feeling of aj is good and it was my first time having it! She shout at every movement I went in, I guess it must be painful for her and she told she also work on menses day becos she got her anal! Still can joke about it.... She even want me to introduce more friends to support her , so I'm sharing this nice ass to bros here but if bros small bro is too big and get reject pls dun blame me.... Just say 4d introduce then she will know wat u want ... Enjoy bros.
Looks:6.5
Boobs:bplus and pink nipples
Pls ups me if u like my intro... Thanks

Skin:white and smooth

To all Bros:

Does anyone know if L18H16G23 is still in SG? Am hunting for AJ Cat 50 girls! Much appreciated!!
Old 15-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TKking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamramee View Post
yes bro L08H43 got G88,
OKT say u muz say new G88... ???... Haha

G88, May, 26YO, petite, sweet looking, cup A and...
speak english like G7 in 44B... Bit of chinese too...
Some bro may not like her voice...

Bath?? Hand keep playing my bro n backside... Cheeky...
BJ.: another skillful one who hid the condom in the mouth n make u feel its BBBJ...
Deep throat... But her mouth so small... felt bro go into the throat... Abit freaky for me..
FJ: still tight, maybe becos she small size....

High point side 1: she can do massage! Learn before...
Imagine that tiny little 1.65m 40 plus kg can can give a 1.84m and 80kg giant a good massage...
She actually can pull my hand fr my back and do the back stretching...
Strong little girl...altho' I am afraid she may juz fly out of the window...
Cos her bed is next to the window...

High point side 2: AJ! With that petite backside... Shiok!

overall: 7/10, Willing to please, very good attitude...

Nice!!! Petite and AJ!!! Killer combo!!!
Old 16-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

FR on L8H43G8

NAME : Ooi? Something like that
Looks : 7/10
Body : 6/10 (Meaty)
Boob : A (Light Brown Nipples)
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Catwash: 6/10
RTF : Others first
)
Old 17-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
myft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

WHH08G18

I just found a Giraffe in Geylang ! yes she is WHH08G18. her legs super long !

Boobs: A+ Natural, small
Face: 10/10 (very SYT )
Body: 7/10 (tall, nice pair of legs but is child-birth mark on tummy, there are few warts around her anus. But don't worry it is not genetal wart, other wise she won't be here working)
Language: Only Thai (her english is zero)
attitude: 9/10 (very polite girl, willing please)
BJ: 8/10 (hard working)
FJ: tried but failed to stand (i was too tired as it was second shot of the day. I just finsihed with her hand job)

RTF: No
Old 25-04-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
knight888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Westerhout H14 G9 and G2

my virgin GL bonks

OKT recommended G9 and thru the fish tank, she did look good, long hair, nicely shaped bod and legs and smiley.

First time here, so quite amused that she clasped her hands, bow to thank the OKT and walk up to the room, with me following behind, my eyes on her legs and swaying bum.

Up close in the room, she did not look the syt I thought she was from the fish tank, but oh well, I was horny already and she was quite chatty during the shower, unlike before downstairs, when she did not even make eye contact after I had pointed her out.

She started with a quite a good cat bath and then proceed to put on cap before BJ. I had her in cow girl, then missionary before finishing in doggy.

Overall fair to good value for $50 for 25 minutes
------------------------------------------------------------------
Decided to try for 2nd round with another gal when I come down as I noticed a 1 new gal in the fish tank that wasn't there earlier. Funny thing is that G2, unlike the other gals wasn't even smiling and looking at me. She seem to be even trying to tell me that she didn't want to be selected. But she looked the most chio with her elaborate eye lashes and eyeliner, almost like a bratz doll.

Selected her and when I took her hand, she seemed to be suprised and softened. I hit her bum playfully as she walked up the stairs and she smiled.

In the bedroom, she seemed apologetic as she undressed and took out the padding from her bra as she was quite flat. I told her never mind as I dig her looks and she more SYT compared to G9.....service wise, she wasn;t great as short cat bathm followed by slightly longer BJ, then ask me to start w missionary as she tired........ took quite a while this time around, mssion, doggy and finally finished in missonary a few minutes after the alarm clock rang, lol

Overall, good value for $100 for 2 different gals but a little stressed when the alarm went off and I still hadn't come. Next time, I will go for $50 Thai and then $80 or $150 PRC for the 2nd session at a different hse for more time to rest in between and more choices
Old 26-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

L18H36?38? Thai House

Sry bro, forget which house...
the one the sliding doors can open big big with red lighting...

OKT say G5 is new... dun want to walk around anymore, so ...

G5 - A ka ka ka bonking session...
look: 6.5-7/10... went into the room the suddenly at the bathroom... cos lighting poor... she look machiam the 933 dj... eye look tired and eyebag wrinkled... (faint, haha... auntie lucy...)
then on the bed when in cowgirl, she look like shao mei qi... breast is beautifully sagged... i dun mean ugly but "2 ballons put water and hang on the chest..." bounce when u bonk her...

try to build up GFE but...
dun understand a thing she say... dun understand a thing i say...
ka ka ka ka all the way... she signal she tired... i also not in the mood for action so ask her lie down and give me HJ but she dun understand... go back into riding position...

BJ: teeth grinding...
FJ: new, so still tight...

RTF: Once is enough, she will ask for tips...

First time into the house... the room look nice and AIR CON POWER which i like very much!

Last edited by tomyamramee; 26-04-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1