The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Thank you Bro Zamumar for all the detail FR
Old 31-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leon.andrews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Butterfly's in Blackburn

I've been to butterflies, its a mixed race place, though it must have been December last year the last time I've been there, completely forgotten most of the details. its an alright place, the facilities are pretty reasonable and the prices are decent
Old 03-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up FR - Anna

Full Review - Anna
Was passing by 43 Tope on the way home..
Stopped by to have a chat with the OKT who told me that about a new girl "Cindy".. She looked alright and her body was pretty good.. May end up trying her next..

I had to settle the Sally vs Anna dispute however so I chose Anna..
I take back my previous statement about Sally having the better face..
Anna beats Sally hands down in the looks department (and pretty much everything else)..

Anna has this cute schoolgirl, girl-next-door look..
While not as enticing as the slutty, sey AV star look, it still is very appealing..
Her body is also well-proportioned.. Her breasts are just the right size and her body shape is average..

After an okay catbath, Anna turned me over for a BBBJ.. She is amazing at giving head.. She applies the right amount of suction and she knows how to use her tongue.. I got very close to cumming while she was sucking me..

After the BBBJ, she got on top and started riding me.. She sat at an angle and used her hands to lower herself completely into me.. Needless to say, it was a very good experience.. Her pussy gave a good grip and her technique made it tighter..

After a while, I got her to get on all fours and did her doggy.. Her ass is absolutely perfect.. It gives the right amount of cushion when you're fucking her and is a pleasure to play with..

The best part about Anna is her smile and her laugh.. Her face lights up when she smiles which amplifies her sweet and innocent looks.. She said she's only been in Australia for a month and that she's studying english so she's very willing to practice..

I got her to give me a HJ for second shot which she was happy to do..
She also doesn't rush you out the door like some other girls..

Name: Anna
BBBJ: 9 (one of the best BBBJs i've had)
Sex: 8 (good technique and is very enthusiastic)
Look: 8.5 (girl-next-door look)
Body: 7 (average body and tits)
RTF: Yes, very good GFE and her smile/laugh complements the experience perfectly

I will be going away for on a business trip to Qld for a few weeks so may not be able to post as much..

I hope you enjoyed the few FRs that I had put up
Expect more from me soon..
Old 03-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Onanisto X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again, very well done FR zam.

Sorry I can't contribute as much as too busy nowadays

Hopefully can find some time this weekend.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bluevelvet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, Zam, for a wonderful FR on Anna - sounds like she is well worth sharing an experience with.

I have a query for all you Melbourne punters; can anyone provide information or FRs on the KTV scene in Melbourne? I have heard/read a few things on another forum, but I'm interested in this - it sounds decadent and fun, and very discreet. PM me if necessary.... thank you, guys!
Old 05-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
...I have heard/read a few things on another forum, but I'm interested in this - it sounds decadent and fun, and very discreet. PM me if necessary.... thank you, guys!
How about you start by sharing mate?!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

A quick and short FR on Joanne on mid Tope...

Origin: Korea
Time in Australia: 2days
Communication: Chicken and, although I do understand some koreans
Look: SYT but look like 21-22
Height: 163cm (est)
Boobies: 32B+ (soft to squeeze and suck with erected nipples)
Body: Slim but with some baby fat around the mid section
BBBJ: Listerine, long but not enuff suction
FJ: Her on top, not much feeling, me on top, some feeling, doggie...Heaps of feelings!!! Good round arse to watch while banging.

Overall: 6.5/10...FJ was ordinary but Joanne is very funny and animated making the overall experience decent. Can see the potential in this gal once you visited her a few more time as she was rather tensed initially but started to relax and show her true self after the ice breaker.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
melbvictory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after a long time of no action due to GFC, i finally had a session at oriental angels in blackburn

arrived at about 6 pm was told by the manager immediately that all the girls were nice and young etc etc....(i think he was trying too hard to sell it to me). anyway, was shown 3 girls all korean. picked Mimi as she was the prettiest and also probably had the nicest body.

was left to shower and as i was drying myself, she came in. was a bit dissapointed as she didn't look at pretty as in intro. up close she's probably a 6/10. when she undressed it was quite clear that those boobs were enhanced. they were very rounded with small nipples. the action was quite standard with catbath then CBJ. she then lied down and started with missionary which she grabbed my hands and guided them to her boobs. they were firm as it was enhanced and definitely more than a handful. she was sorta inviting me to grab them hard which i duly obliged then changed position and she was on top. Finally changed to doggy and again she invited me to squeeze her assets.

she gave quite a good massage after the session which is better than any i've ever had. talked to her a bit after the session and she claims to be a student studying here and working on the weekends.

name: mimi
bbbj: no
sex: 7 (a lot of moaning and quite flexible)
look: 6/10
body: 7 (quite athletic and tall with enhanced boobies)
RTF: maybe but the other 2 girls were quite similar in body shape (Except smaller bobbies) so maybe i'll try them next time.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbvictory View Post
after a long time of no action due to GFC, i finally had a session at oriental angels in blackburn...

Good work mateee...Hope to hear more from ya
Old 10-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bluevelvet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
How about you start by sharing mate?!
I have posted a number of FRs on WLs in Melbourne. Alas, I lost my job in February, so for the past several months, there has been little to report, aside from my recent report about Lisa a week or two ago - I had to save up to even do that! Such a drag... have pity on a poor boy!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

girls @ middle tope pretty much less attractive now..
sigh...where to bonk in melb
Old 11-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

countdown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI guys

Just joined up, was wondering if swan oriental is still active/open as i drove past there after work and couldnt see signs up.

Has anyone been to this place recently ?

Cheers
Old 11-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
girls @ middle tope pretty much less attractive now..
sigh...where to bonk in melb

That was exactly what I was thinking too
Old 14-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Im back!!

hi everyone..
trip went better than expected so am back early

Had a great session with Michelle..
i've already done a FR on her so am not sure if i should do another one?
To summarize, she gave one of the best (and longest) BBBJs i've had..

To anyone that's interested,
here is a list of the girls who were working when I went..
(in case any1 wants to know if any of their favourites are back..)

Cindy, Candy, Chi-chi (??), Joanna, Michelle, Sally, Naomi, Aki, Yumi

One of my friends is obsessed with Gina atm so if any1 sees her back, cld you please let me know so i can tell him?

Cheers
Old 14-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Samster

Re: Im back!!

Thank you so much Bro Zamumar again for a wonderful FR...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1