The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Pink Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froster View Post
Btw I saw pink lady, big sign board few meters away from LEE garden. The place is actually deep inside some night market selling tees. Walked through, was doing some heavy renovation, so there are make shift stairs leading to pink lady massage. Once reached, was a fish tank style, mamasan approach me, ask me want pick lady, in the fish tank is full package, the non fish tank one is just massage but looks terrible I should say. Smile to mamasan and left the place.
Must nominate Pnk Lady as an UNESCO heritage site.
The aunties there are even older than me!
Old 28-11-2015, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

both Danok and Hatyai very small lah....

Go google map and see how small is Danok, I think it's about the size of Chinatown only..... 1 main road with branch road on both sides and that's all
Old 28-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Still remember last yr went Hatyai one of the tuktuk uncle bring me go hunting for shop provide LT but only open at night around 9pm? I can said standard there got 7/10. any bro know about that street?
Old 28-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unclelim8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froster View Post
Went to Hatyai from Malaysia. Cross border, officer demand for 1 ringgit bribe, same as return. Border was fast and easy to get through. Once through walked to the 7-11 to catch a minibus to Hatyai, I think is 55 Baht, can't remember.

Took about an hour to reach Hatyai, bus dropped me off at Centara which is opposite of Lee Garden. Dropped bag and went around hunting. Read the post, was pretty much a 'not so lively' town for action. So instead hired a tuktuk to floating market and Asian market to look see look see.

Nightfall, went to New season hotel for massage, took the 525 Baht package oil massage. Massage was good but no happy ending. Walked over back to Centara and there are lots of street food. Food was quite horrible I should say, couldn't take it, went to MAC to have a meal. Haha.

Btw I saw pink lady, big sign board few meters away from LEE garden. The place is actually deep inside some night market selling tees. Walked through, was doing some heavy renovation, so there are make shift stairs leading to pink lady massage. Once reached, was a fish tank style, mamasan approach me, ask me want pick lady, in the fish tank is full package, the non fish tank one is just massage but looks terrible I should say. Smile to mamasan and left the place.

Next morning had some dim sum, really cheap and good. The famous one with the bak kut teh, can't remember the name. Had that for breakfast and left.

Will do more exploration in the near future if possible.
Do you know how much for the charges in Pink Lady now ?
Old 28-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgogo123 View Post
Still remember last yr went Hatyai one of the tuktuk uncle bring me go hunting for shop provide LT but only open at night around 9pm? I can said standard there got 7/10. any bro know about that street?
See Kim Yong, somewhere behind old Lee garden hotel
Old 28-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Most of the Thai WL there are MILF and cannot make it from the looks department. The younger ones are from Laos, Cambodia and Myammar who are not service oriented. They like to fly aeroplane after the first or second fuck, assuming you are not the Andy Lau handsome type. They give all kinds of reasons but you walk around, and you may catch them with their friends hanging around shopping centres, etc... You cannot expect DHL service lah.

The better service ones are still the Thais but most are in their 30s and 40s. Even then, you have a show that you have deep pockets, pay and pay, otherwise they would also give you cold shoulder.

If you want real fun, try going to Cambodia, Vietnam and China. I have been to China and I can tell you, it is out the world fun for the most naughty guy. Come back home, I am the good family guy again. hahaha...
Old 28-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Most of the Thai WL there are MILF and cannot make it from the looks department. The younger ones are from Laos, Cambodia and Myammar who are not service oriented. They like to fly aeroplane after the first or second fuck, assuming you are not the Andy Lau handsome type. They give all kinds of reasons but you walk around, and you may catch them with their friends hanging around shopping centres, etc... You cannot expect DHL service lah.

The better service ones are still the Thais but most are in their 30s and 40s. Even then, you have a show that you have deep pockets, pay and pay, otherwise they would also give you cold shoulder.

If you want real fun, try going to Cambodia, Vietnam and China. I have been to China and I can tell you, it is out the world fun for the most naughty guy. Come back home, I am the good family guy again. hahaha...
Thanks for the info bro. When your next chiong trip to china pls let me tag along can?
Old 28-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
See Kim Yong, somewhere behind old Lee garden hotel
Thanks for the info bro
Old 29-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro. When your next chiong trip to china pls let me tag along can?
sure. I usually go on company's trip
Old 29-11-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
In the 80s, can raw them. They don't even know what is a condom. Very true on what you said.

And they did the service liked folding your clothes or arranging your small items on the vanity table with a smile, told you that that was done with a real and not fake smile, let u board the tuk tuk first, hold the umbrella for you when raining, etc.
You are very correct, can raw them in the 80s, girls that time dont know the danger for sexual disease, but that is the best enjoyment you get, naive girls.
Old 29-11-2015, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrLangZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Recent trip to Hat Yai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bang on, "careful and detailed research" is an overkill for Danok (and even Hatyai). So much info has been written, and of late provided by yokosi in Danok thread. And now with 2nd thoughts on advance flight booking, months ahead?

Just chill, take in the "sights" and get your rocks off. What malls in cowboy town landscape in Danok? Lucky got smallish Tesco liao.

As for the past loving memories of Hatyai's GFE, yokosi's gals now can be "re-discovered" selling som tam. Pounding spices, instead of your kkj
YESSS!!! THIS IS SO TRUE LOR!!! Damn sian sia there, feel like kenna cheated after all the research I did. Thinking Hat Yai is like Bangkok will lead to MAJOR disappointment. It's rundown af. Walk around central Hat Yai for a long time and you'll hardly see any ladyboy, least to say a fl syt. Only have 40's - 50's, even then I only saw like 3 - 5. If you go Pink Lady Complex, it's not much difference. The place looks sooo rundown, like ready-to-be-demolish kind of rundown. Damn ulu liddat even tho it's like in the "busiest" part of central Hat Yai (outside it was slightly busy with SG/MY tourist and small side stalls. If you're there you'll definitely have to try the Orh Jian and Roti Canal w/ banana and chocolate sauce. SEDAP). Anyway, maybe I was too late or sth but the "girls" there were mcm my mother age sia, damn turn off. Was expecting at lease some kind of semi-nude show at Kiss, once again, let down by the amount of research I've done on the place. Okay lah, this place actually quite nice lor. The girls are quite sui mak mak plus the place is actually quite well decorate (the chair I sat on was a bit wobbly tho, don't know which puipui sit spoil lah). Their so called "show" is just girls, and guys, dancing on stage. Seriously tho, some of the singers are like damn good lor, especially got one old "lady" (not sure like, look like a really old ladyboy lor) de voice, damn powerful that can pull the voice damn long one. Anyway, I really don't understand some of the backup dancer. Don't know if forced to entertain or not de, the face black until spotlight hit still can't see emotion kind. Face so cao still want dance, see already also will dulan one, like no salary if they dance liddat. Most is black face de lah, but got the ah lian feel lor. If you're into those type good lor, if not there's not much to see on stage lah. [TO BE CONTINUED]
Old 29-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Samster

Post Recent trip to Hat Yai.2

[CONTINUED]
After sitting awhile will got girls come to your table to accompany you de. Most of the girls there quite chio but still got a few puipui (whatever floats your boat), sometimes will got the dancer/singer sit with you also de. Once the girl sit with you, they'll be drinking from your tab (if you got a tower). They'll call you to buy drink (shots) for them, unless you have deep-ass pockets full of 500 bahts, it's best if you delay them off with a 'later'. Btw if you're buying them drinks, make sure you get the price right, or else you'll end up buying too much (and you'll be dead poor before you even get a grope). If you see a lot uncles, and you will, they'll be surrounded with a lot of hot girls. Be envy but not stupid, buying drinks for the girls is not the way. Get one pretty one and stick with her, talk to her like a gentleman, be a little wild but not so much like a drunk, be funny, aiyah just give her the bfe lah. Basically Hat Yai is not versed in english, so prepare to get Google translate offline and a thai keyboard. So that you guys can versed via the app. And if you're good at xian-ing the zhabor, you good for the whole night already. And if you're not good at sweet talks, like me, you'll be jumping to elsewhere (seriously, if you're gonna use phone thing, charge your phone to max please.).
Running out of ideas to go where, can ask tuktuk, only they have like the most updated place to seek "fun" already, the internet is hopeless for these type of places to get updates, so forget it and just ask them. If you kenna shot off at "The Dome" get ready to get your wallet knocked off. You'll arrive and see some bouncers at the door, then mama-san will greet you. It's around 500 baht/pax and it comes with a comp beer. She'll ask for tips first. Minimum 100 baht, would recommend around 500 baht if you want good service. Then you'll be bought to your seats, along the walk there'll be posh seats where you can see the girls sitting there. Once you go there, you can expect a mixed show of a small concert to semi-nude sui mak mak slow dancing on stage. The girls will normally be appointed to you by mama-san. If you want to change just ask for mama-san. Some of the girls can really be serious gold-diggers, if they keep pestering you for flowers or drinks just brush them off and ask for change.
[TO BE CONTINUED]
Old 29-11-2015, 04:38 AM
Samster

Post Recent trip to Hat Yai.3

[CONTINUED]
It's better to come with your mouth slab with loads of honey (money) or else you'll be suddenly be treated coldly and will walk like you're damn light (of cos lah, no money to weight you down uh) later. The mama-san also can be very cb if your wallet very tight, can sudden ghost out one. Anyway, if you keep with your girl (hopefully you still got your phone method still running), give her the best bfe you can come up with, it will pay off greatly at the end. Trust me. Oh, you might want to get the girl with experience also. Don't get the first timers once, they'll for sure shoot for your pockets one. After all is said and done you can start play with them already, just please keep the hand play after the bfe, or else you can prepare for a night of nagging for flowers. This is to those who by now the girl is literally screaming for flowers, get up, go to mama-san, change her. If not just ignore her and recommend her to just walk off, don't put too much of a deal on it, you're there for fun, not fuss. If she's damn into you by this time, dance her around, on your auto-roam ffs. It's time to get your money's worth, god dammit. The show ends with a stripping show after the club like show. At the end of everything, you can either continue after nego with mama-san or save her contacts or just fuck off, with or without a fl.
And that, is how my newbee Hat Yai adventure went, fucking ridiculous.
Cheers.

DMG (baht):
Kiss Channel -> 1600 for tower, 1500 for shots
The Dome -> 1000 for entry plus comp drinks, 1600 for tower, 120 for flowers, 350 for shots

6200 baht => 250 sgd

***This was for two person***
**SORRY FOR THE LONG POST**
*Please leave tips, senpais*
Old 29-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Recent trip to Hat Yai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bang on, "careful and detailed research" is an overkill for Danok (and even Hatyai).

Just chill, take in the "sights" and get your rocks off. What malls in cowboy town landscape in Danok? Lucky got smallish Tesco liao.

As for the past loving memories of Hatyai's GFE, yokosi's gals now can be "re-discovered" selling som tam. Pounding spices, instead of your kkj
Go with cheong master in Hatyai and Danok and have high expectations...........not useful and screw most of the research done.
Better not have high expectations such as high GFE Thais, cheap prices, tasteful food, etc.

Only that you must be street smart.

In Hatyai, i sleep......ZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz !!!.

Haaaa !!!. Did met up with Khun Lin once but was not selling som tam nor pounding spices !!!. Still the same.....tall, fair, bigger tits ( probably with pink nipples ). But worked in a KTV in a hotel. And a GRO. But that was some, 15 years ago !!!!. . Now lost her contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLangZai View Post
YESSS!!! THIS IS SO TRUE LOR!!! Damn sian sia there, feel like kenna cheated after all the research I did. Thinking Hat Yai is like Bangkok will lead to MAJOR disappointment. It's rundown af. Walk around central Hat Yai for a long time and you'll hardly see any ladyboy, least to say a fl syt. Only have 40's - 50's, even then I only saw like 3 - 5. If you go Pink Lady Complex, it's not much difference. The place looks sooo rundown, like ready-to-be-demolish kind of rundown. Damn ulu liddat even tho it's like in the "busiest" part of central Hat Yai (
E CONTINUED]
Liked what Yinyang said " take in the sights ". You can enjoy more if no do research and have zero expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
You are very correct, can raw them in the 80s, girls that time dont know the danger for sexual disease, but that is the best enjoyment you get, naive girls.
Only trouble was that once you raw them, they always rushed to the toilet to get your sperm out of their pussies.

Last edited by Yokosi; 29-11-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post

That is one of the reasons, that now with a different mentality on why i now do not cheong in Hatyai nor Danok as most of the ladies in the farms are non Thais. And most of them would butterflied elsewhere after the first fuck and an expensive one at that. I can do without any bonk.

Sleep, take in the sights of the towns( but hardly ), buy a few things if these are cheaper, massage, eat and drink in the puds ( lower tier level ), later look c and drink in the selected clubs ( in Danok ).

Mamasans, papasans, chief captains of the clubs, server personnel in the puds and clubs, okts of all types, flower and tequila ladies / men, club ladies can be easily be handled without spending too much money.

Seen so many assholes cheongsters burning money, just to get notice from others, ego masters wanting to be happy but later wallets are usually empty. Pity the noobs, newbies or wannabe masters that wanna make it " hot " for them in Hatyai and Danok.

Liked Phua Choo Kang said " Don't play play " with me as i am just chilling out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1