The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
knight010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

pls pm me her contacts. i wan try. ty. xiexie ni
Old 30-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Old 01-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Samster

qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of

Old 01-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
romanceis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey bro... I only like prc gals.. can let me have her contact ...
Old 02-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Old 03-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Old 04-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Old 04-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Skycdo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can PM me her contact.
Cheers
Old 04-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
Jacksex13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bad experience with Xiao Qiqi. She tried to pull off a con job on me. Tell me lots of bullshit stories that she needs tonics which cost $350, ask me to go to her house instead of hotel and say she seldom ask guy go her hourse, say she seldom anyhow do fl with guys, trying to hint that I'm privileged. No wonder she acted high and mighty when I ask her how she charge for the room - she turned around and say I'm materialistic on the phone without giving me a quote. After meeting up with her, she claims her monthly rental is $1800 that's why need more money than the agreed price of $100, hence her $350 request to buy tonics for her.

After I told her I didn't bring so much cash, I straight away told her to open the door as I'm no longer interested in such games. She then turned around and begged me to stay, saying that normally I'll blow $130 on fl right? Then might as well give her $130. Which would have been fine had she stuck to this SOP arrangement in the first place.

You don't give basic respect to my intelligence, I'm not keen in conducting business with you.

Please, the FL unwritten rules are simple. One price for services, list out all the services provided clearly, state what are the dos and don'ts to avoid misunderstanding and one price for room. I might be a newbie cheongster, but it isn't my first day doing business and certainly isn't my first day handling humans.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:16 PM

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
heroyin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, just call xqq today to check out hows she is doing and she told me the incident with jack. She told me that jack keep negotiating the price when he reach her place and xqq just told jack that she just brought the tonics and her permit which need to pay 10k+ which cause her to have some financial probs. Jack, xqq told you to pay for her tonic is only joking with you and just to maintain the price and she did not mean to hurt you with those words. She’s a very nice girl I must say, she will still send sms during moon cake festival to her customers so I believe she didn’t mean it. Hope you will understand.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksex13 View Post
Bad experience with Xiao Qiqi. She tried to pull off a con job on me. Tell me lots of bullshit stories that she needs tonics which cost $350, ask me to go to her house instead of hotel and say she seldom ask guy go her hourse, say she seldom anyhow do fl with guys, trying to hint that I'm privileged. No wonder she acted high and mighty when I ask her how she charge for the room - she turned around and say I'm materialistic on the phone without giving me a quote. After meeting up with her, she claims her monthly rental is $1800 that's why need more money than the agreed price of $100, hence her $350 request to buy tonics for her.

After I told her I didn't bring so much cash, I straight away told her to open the door as I'm no longer interested in such games. She then turned around and begged me to stay, saying that normally I'll blow $130 on fl right? Then might as well give her $130. Which would have been fine had she stuck to this SOP arrangement in the first place.

You don't give basic respect to my intelligence, I'm not keen in conducting business with you.

Please, the FL unwritten rules are simple. One price for services, list out all the services provided clearly, state what are the dos and don'ts to avoid misunderstanding and one price for room. I might be a newbie cheongster, but it isn't my first day doing business and certainly isn't my first day handling humans.
She like to joke and she like to meet new people. However, you are just one of the special million dude who cannot get along with her. Hence, I hope you forget about the whole incident and move on!

If she want to con you, all I can say is you are too sensitive and think too much!

Cheers!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 05-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroyin View Post
Hi, just call xqq today to check out hows she is doing and she told me the incident with jack. She told me that jack keep negotiating the price when he reach her place and xqq just told jack that she just brought the tonics and her permit which need to pay 10k+ which cause her to have some financial probs. Jack, xqq told you to pay for her tonic is only joking with you and just to maintain the price and she did not mean to hurt you with those words. She’s a very nice girl I must say, she will still send sms during moon cake festival to her customers so I believe she didn’t mean it. Hope you will understand.
Her story keeps changing.

i.) I did not negotiate the price. I only asked for the price of the room which earned me the labelling of "materialistic" to avoid the issue, and hence the price of the room was never settled until I reached her place. I have NEVER once tried to bargain on the $100 price. What businessman will conduct a trade without asking about the basic details such as pricing and terms and conditions of services rendered?

The idea behind being transparent on such clauses is to prevent misunderstandings from arising, and to ensure smooth transactions so all parties involved walk way satisfied. Apparently out of the 7~9 FLs I've tried everyone involved understood, accepted and practiced this except her.

ii.) I have no idea about the $10k you just wrote, because she never said it to me. Her appeal to sympathy towards me was, as I've mentioned, that her rental was expensive at $1800 per month.

Of course I understand what's going on. I have all sms she sent for reference to back up my statements of fact, unblemished by memory errors that are so common in disuptes such as this. When she apologized, I have no such recollection that it was a joke. Perhaps she thinks it is funny to provide this excuse after the deed is done, but as a sincere paying bro when the joke is at my expense I think anyone in my shoes will find it is hardly amusing.

I haven't even started on the time and transport fees wasted on this misadventure.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 16
cheongster168 is a name known to allcheongster168 is a name known to allcheongster168 is a name known to allcheongster168 is a name known to allcheongster168 is a name known to allcheongster168 is a name known to all

bro jacksex13, you have the right to express your experience here but i guess TS had also explained. Let move on ok My encounter with her is rather good I must say.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster168 View Post
bro jacksex13, you have the right to express your experience here but i guess TS had also explained. Let move on ok My encounter with her is rather good I must say.
Bro since you intervene, I give you face. As far as I'm concerned this little set back in cheonging is over. I'm looking forward to more SYT recommendations by the seniors here.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with XQQ yesterday after a few failed attempts to get her time slot synchronised with mine. A reasonable good bonk I would say. As a matter of fact, I believe I bonked her quite sometime ago under different name (she was much heavier then). So in a way, a RTF to a slimer version of XQQ.

My rating:

Face: 7.0 (a big-eye, cute MILF)
Body: 7.5 (slim with right curve)
Skin: 7.5 (smooth, no obvious blemishes)
Boobs: 7.5 (a nice C+, can't really tell natural or enhanced)
Frenching: 7.0 (commendable)
Catbath: 6.0 (too little, too short)
BJ: 7.0 (average, no BBBJ for me)
Fingering: 7.5 (she led my fingers to her wet pussy)
FJ: 8.0 (one of the most interactive FLs I had, we were totally perspired at the end)
Attitude: 8.0 (friendly, engaging, smiling all the while)
Overall: 7.5 (a memorable bonk)

Cheers to bro qazz for the contact.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread