The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Can take Airasia frm Macau. Airline is much better than Tiger.... The stewardess service and attitude is alot better than Tiger. But, do prepare some snacks to eat at the Macau airport. Food there is crap. I usually buy some pastries from Gongbei then relax at the airport.
I have never taken Tiger so I cannot compare... Thanks for the Food Tip... I will keep it in mind ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 31-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
Asianstarboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tiger's airfares and taxes can be overall more expensive than other LCCs. They smartly limit your luggage to 15 kg. Other LLCs may appear to be a few $ more on fare, but give you 20 kg) and assigned seats. Food at Tiger is limited. Be prepared for this.
Tiger’s ground staff at Macau can be unfriendly and extremely strict. One extra staff at every counter to try and get your $ on excess baggage. I prefer they open more counters and speed up the check-in. What a waste of resourses!!

Last Monday, at Gate 2, the Filipino tiger's staff even checked on hand carry luggage and re-weighed. Quite cheapskate feeling. They are very quick to charge you excess baggage (SG$11.00 per kg app.) at the slight opportunity. They even insist a passenger to pay in HK$. Why not S$ or Macau currency? Be prepared to change HK$
Old 31-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

I intend to travel light... just my notebook ... nothing else... so should have no problems with excess baggage..

Old 31-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Gong An were all out last Sunday and cannot find too many streetwalkers in this area at about 1030 pm. So I went to Jin Yu (opp New Chang An) last Sunday. It turns out to be a good option.

I selected #013. She's about 19-20 years. Small built, beautiful big bust. Very girlfriend feeling. I eaten her up and enjoyed it. I plan to go back to have another good time.

I had another v.young gal on Monday. She was great too. but I left my watch behind. What a luck?
Old 31-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I intend to travel light... just my notebook ... nothing else... so should have no problems with excess baggage..
So the only problem you will have is food and drinks. They are NOT provided FREE. So you will have to pay for them if you need some. And you may not consume your own food or drinks on the flight.
Old 31-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
So the only problem you will have is food and drinks. They are NOT provided FREE. So you will have to pay for them if you need some. And you may not consume your own food or drinks on the flight.
haha.. then i bonk bonk before flight lorr... then so tired sleep for the flight...
Reach KL go for supper at mamak ...

Old 31-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

I forgot to add the positive things about Tiger.

1. Tiger's flight is always on time – both departure and arrival.
2. Timing to and from Macau is good so far (ie: departure at 9.00 am and return at 6.15 pm)
3. Stewardess are always friendly and efficient. Working attitude is real good.
4. Stewardess works very hard – non stop throughout the whole flight. I enjoy seeing them and like the cabin atmosphere.
5. Food and drinks are expensive, but it is good the gals go around and serve. If you need to have it, it is available. Better to eat at Han’s or kopitam before you board.

Tiger has little competitive for Macau route from Singapore. With feedback and competition, let’s hope they improve this year.

Sorry, it is my true experience with Tiger. I hope I will continue to enjoy the above benefits.
Old 31-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

klcool, u can take the express bus in guangzhou which i took, around 2 hours u reach ZH, macau is oni an immigration away from gongbei, unlike singapore n msia causeway, very easy to cross over. i heard in no time to come, there will b a express train that travel the ZHU Shang jiao, means framguangzhou to shenzhen n ZH, my fren told me the trip to ZH oni 45 minutes, it will defintely benefit bokers like us, hehehe, chaosssss
Old 31-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianstarboy View Post
Tiger's airfares and taxes can be overall more expensive than other LCCs. They smartly limit your luggage to 15 kg. Other LLCs may appear to be a few $ more on fare, but give you 20 kg) and assigned seats. Food at Tiger is limited. Be prepared for this.
Tiger’s ground staff at Macau can be unfriendly and extremely strict. One extra staff at every counter to try and get your $ on excess baggage. I prefer they open more counters and speed up the check-in. What a waste of resourses!!

Last Monday, at Gate 2, the Filipino tiger's staff even checked on hand carry luggage and re-weighed. Quite cheapskate feeling. They are very quick to charge you excess baggage (SG$11.00 per kg app.) at the slight opportunity. They even insist a passenger to pay in HK$. Why not S$ or Macau currency? Be prepared to change HK$
I did the Clark run on TigerAir 8 times a year. Most of the time I travel light but the few ocassions that I carried some pretty heavy stuff back home to Sg, I was let through with up to 4 kg excess.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 31-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
klcool, u can take the express bus in guangzhou which i took, around 2 hours u reach ZH, macau is oni an immigration away from gongbei, unlike singapore n msia causeway, very easy to cross over. i heard in no time to come, there will b a express train that travel the ZHU Shang jiao, means framguangzhou to shenzhen n ZH, my fren told me the trip to ZH oni 45 minutes, it will defintely benefit bokers like us, hehehe, chaosssss
Yeah... I plan to take the bus from Dong Fang Hotel ...

The train cannot be so fast... GZ to CP = 40 mins ; CP to SZ = 40 mins... so already 80 mins...

Old 31-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom View Post
I did the Clark run on TigerAir 8 times a year. Most of the time I travel light but the few ocassions that I carried some pretty heavy stuff back home to Sg, I was let through with up to 4 kg excess.
Hahaha... some people are just lucky ... ...

Old 02-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alibaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Hi KLKOOL,

First of all, thank for your hospitality and lobang while we are in CP. I'm one of the 9 bonkers who when to Xindi trice in a row.... now safely back home, starting to fill my piggy bank once again.....

Since you are flying to KL, it is more advisable to take Airasia. I have tried both Airasia and Tiger, both more or less the same... nothing to shout about. Just make sure you are tired enough for the next 4 hours to sleep thru the flight. The seats are cramps.... since you are flying on 13th, a weekday, the chances is you may get 3 seats in a row.... all by yourself.... just be more thick skin and take the back rows.... if you dare.... just act like those ah pek... wearing singlets with shorts.... without shoes.... with toothpick in your mouth..... i bet that sure no one will want to share those seats with you..... but... to protect your image is also important.... just in case.... one of your regular taking the same flight..... if this happen.... the story will have to re-write..... and you will not be sleeping throught out the journey.....

Food vice, unless you plan to eat "gong zai min" (cup noodle), it is good to have something before you take the flight.... since you are planning to sleep thru the journey, right? Just bring a bottle of water... it will last you till you reach KL.

If you have a Mp3 or other mobile player, do bring along as well... the flight is like a market... either my your neighbour or those very irritating stewardess.... non-stop walking up and down, trying very hard to sell their food but not themselves....haiiii.......

Try taking the evening flight. I think is 7:30pm. but this is a more popular flight. maximum playing time. If you needs someone to bring you around in ZH... please let me know.... the only bad news is he is a guy.

Cheers.... awaiting for the next trip.....
Old 02-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaba View Post
Hi KLKOOL,

First of all, thank for your hospitality and lobang while we are in CP. I'm one of the 9 bonkers who when to Xindi trice in a row.... now safely back home, starting to fill my piggy bank once again.....

Cheers.... awaiting for the next trip.....
Nice to meet you too... hehehe... u missed one part of the activities... which was a visit to the BBSs ... I did it the next day after you guys left...

I am taking the 7.30 flight... and i hear that the flight is a pasar malam...

As for meeting a regular on the flight... highly unlikely leh... cos my regulars have no passport... if have , then cannot be regular liao ... see you soon.

P/S : You have not even met the super lao da's in china... maybe on your next trip...

Old 06-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Hahaha... some people are just lucky ... ...
Luck play only a very small part.
Its mainly being worldly-wise, a ready smile, and some nifty PR.
Anyway, I outdid myself on my most recent trip back; just this Sunday 4th.
Because of shopping the goodies for LNY, I exceptionally came back with vastly overweight baggages....all 30 kg of them in three bags; 15, 6 & 9 kgs, with the last being hand carried. The check-in lady whom I had not seen before let me off for the extra 6 kg after I chatted her up a bit and casually mentioned the name of one of her colleagues who was not around.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 07-02-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

1st wkend of Mar I going (珠海), u know?

will 调水 (brudders) from 广州、斗门 & 中山, 水 (brudder) from 宁波 cant confirm coming down yet. This time, wont really welcome 水 (gal) from 深圳 liao, cos last time was kinda surprise matchmaking intiative by a kind brudder. Though tat girl's credentials is oso quite impressive, am having longer term "strategic plans" on her, ie. get into real serious r'ship wif her, hee hee hee.

Was tied between China & Taiwan to celebrate 元宵,but eventually chose China cos I miss China more than Taiwan! Though 台南's 岩水蜂炮 (fire cracker party in Yan Shui Town of Tai Nan County) is definitely more fun than most other 元宵 celebrations!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1