The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2019, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Xiao Ai, (XA), Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

XA is a pretty lass, short hair, of height 1.6m , 48 kg. A+ boobs.

After her bath, we hugged each other with an errotic frenching with tongue fight. I enjoyed this session very much in standing, with hot carressing of her breast and body and her stroking of my dick.

Then i proceeded to rub my dick on her cunt and continued my deep frenching with her on bed.

Followed by an enjoyable painting for about 3 mins.

Then requested her to lick my balls ( she really followed my instruction and focused on my Balls only. Never touched my dick .....lol) for 5 mins. So sensual and stimulating and made my dick real hard.

Followed up with a sextisfied 69 to quench my thirst. So enjoyable. Hope that time would stop .......

After the painting and 69, i continued to french her without rinsing my mouth. Nice feeling, lol

Now, the lusty emotion came strong and i had the strong urge wanting to fuck her right away.

After a 2 min standing doggie fuck and a 3 min hot and errotic spooning with deep frenching, knn, i ejected my loads ......its so shiok for secs.......but the feeling of wanting to slap my face also came right away. CB .........

Knn, no choice. Continued to hug her closely, chit chat, kissed and frenched her for about 10 mins.

Getting lusty again, i asked her whether i could give her a second shot. She said need to top up another $50. I said "On lah", lol.

My watch showed that only about 16 mins left.
Quickly frenched her and rubbed my dick on her cunt.

In about one min, my rod was rock hard again. Put on another cap and started bonking.

I felt that i could now last for a very long time after my 1st ejection. But time is limited, so i thrust her really fast and furious in missionary with her legs wide opened, frenched her deep with lust. Making some beast moans to stimulate myself ..... Somehow managed to eject in about 10 mins ........shiok to the max ........so hot and wild.........

Seemed to me that she could absorb long duration pounding. Accomodating to different sex positions. Great GFE with good frenching. She appeared cool and steady with nice smiling during the entire session.

Total net thrusting of 15 mins, nice hugging with errotic foreplay for about 20 mins plus.

A sextisfied and a beast bonk. Will RTF
wow.. Fantastic baby. 😂
Old 30-04-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
wow.. Fantastic baby. 😂
Bro, pls share your FR after u up her , lol
Old 30-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rudy007 is Cool - loads of Potential

What are the opening and closing times.

TIA.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy007 View Post
What are the opening and closing times.

TIA.
12 pm to 12 am
Old 01-05-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Ya man.
Tua liap neh on almost skinny body frame
1654a Angel has similar pair of milk bags, I will book her multiple sessions every week

😅
😱.. so amazing meh?
Old 01-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
12 pm to 12 am
11.30 am open
Old 01-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I only enjoying her BlueFin

she is a little girl without makeup

some tattoo seems fine
GMC, a lot of tattoos is also fine to me. Airport, tattoos are things that can ignite my Beast mode. Tattoos give me the feeling that i am conquering the 江湖大姐大, 魔教圣女, tremendous satisfaction.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
11.30 am open
Aiyo pussy out of the bag - now 1 more to join the queue lol
Old 01-05-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Went to 1654a yesterday no girl there. 1854a only left with a girl sitting there. These two houses seem quite popular.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
11.30 am open
And close at 11pm.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
GMC, a lot of tattoos is also fine to me. Airport, tattoos are things that can ignite my Beast mode. Tattoos give me the feeling that i am conquering the 江湖大姐大, 魔教圣女, tremendous satisfaction.
But DD not Yakuza girl

She is a pretty little yummy girl
Old 01-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But DD not Yakuza girl

She is a pretty little yummy girl
That is good and yummy enough, lol
Old 01-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is good and yummy enough, lol
Up u bro. 😊
Old 01-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thks, Bro, lol
Old 04-05-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Jokey bro ... U are damn funny!

Angel is currently the reigning hottest ang pai since the days of 1G Lulu, Jenny, 1G Chu Chu , 1G Nana, etc. in GL150 (probably) where punters have to wait for her all the time and not vice versa ... And, she has non-stop B2B bookings daily, so do u think she got time to take notice of you? Moreover I doubt she would mind if you look for someone else as she is really too busy ... too many regulars ... There is one die-hard fan who books her every other day ... Well, unless she only has no more than 7-8 sessions a day, she might be able to chance upon you. I am speaking from experience ... LOL!

U are therefore safe to proceed according to your desire.
It’s a must try gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1