The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
darkenguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro, I'm tempted to try her because I read somewhere (I think it was her earlier thread in October) that she's good and lives relatively close to me.

The lack of an MR is disturbing unless she's one of those ang pai with customers who don't want to share her talents with other bros but I did find a thread last year with two bros trying to find her after she closed her Roxy spa for her "solid HJ".
Hi bro,
I tried her. Location is a bit unusual.
Look: 6/10, not a young and beautiful girl, just average looking person.
Body & Boobs: a little to plump side, but boobs are nice B+ and pink nipples.
Auto roam: I only tried boobs and she is fine with it.
Massage: 7/10, this is subjective as I don't like powerful massage and she take time and massage me slowly.
English: she is local and no problem with English.
JG/HJ: 8/10, I love it, no rush, nice and slow, very solid.
RTM: yes
Overall: 7/10, no rushing, very nice lady to talk, nice boobs. If she was younger, I would probably give her 8.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenguy View Post
Hi bro,
I tried her. Location is a bit unusual.
Look: 6/10, not a young and beautiful girl, just average looking person.
Body & Boobs: a little to plump side, but boobs are nice B+ and pink nipples.
Auto roam: I only tried boobs and she is fine with it.
Massage: 7/10, this is subjective as I don't like powerful massage and she take time and massage me slowly.
English: she is local and no problem with English.
JG/HJ: 8/10, I love it, no rush, nice and slow, very solid.
RTM: yes
Overall: 7/10, no rushing, very nice lady to talk, nice boobs. If she was younger, I would probably give her 8.
Thanks Bro. Understood she's been around for a while so no where near the '28 years old' as claimed in her ad, but I'm more interested in her JG than HJ.

Can you PM me her general location? I kinda suspect it's somewhere East and actually not far from where I live.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SunnyYan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufdemar View Post
Tried Shui Er around last week (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/)

Able to sms and converse in simple English.

Took train and as another Bro mentioned earlier in this thread, location is abt 5mins walk from purple line MRT stn. Saw an open air CP in front as well. Place looks new and clean.

Looks: 7/10 Fair, quite pretty, always smiling (but kinda fake).

Body: 6.5/10 Small C cuppers non saggy, but felt kinda lumpy inner side when fondling. Wasn't allowed to suck. . Saw stretch marks on tummy. Slightly meaty milfy kinda bod overall

She showered me with a gloved hand while she's fully clothed unlike her ADvert which claims she will strip and showe with you. Don't like gloved hands rubbing my bod which kinda felt strange, told her I'll shower myself and she left the toilet.

Massage: 2/10 Requested and agreed on oil massage, however no idea why she stopped using oil halfway and reverted to using the towel. Repeated to her I wanted oil, after which the massage went downhill. Almost non-existent, she was basically just moving her hands up and down my back and legs with no pressure even after repeated requests to up the strength.

Halfway thru she used the light as advertised in her ad. It was like a sun tanning lamp about 5 mins or so.

HJ: 4/10 No JG just handjob. She said she doesn't do Juagen.. while her Advert states she does?

Asked me if I wanted to remove my pubic hair. I asked her how she's gonna do it. She showed me Hair Removal cream. Read the tube, said no. Hence finished slightly before the hour mark. I showered paid up and left.

RTM: No. Felt kinda cheated..
Tried her a couple months back. I experienced the same as your FR. No shower for me.
RTM: No.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Bro JavaBeans is fast today! MR out only a couple of hours lei...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...&postcount=238
Old 24-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Karldrogho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Lily ex rosy spa. This happened earlier this month.

Locations: Went to her home in the east. Nearest mrt is 5 mins walking distance. She has a workplace in the north also. Fyi have to be really quiet at her home as she didn't wanna raise any suspicions from her neighbours.

Looks: average different from her pic. But still cute 6/10

Body: A lil plumpy, boobs are B cup as stated. Nice to hold and nipples are pink. She lets you suck on them yay

Autoroam: Worldwide for me. She was nude during my first shot. Pussy is really clean and shaved really bonus points here. Awesome to lick but can't finger tho. She was really horny that she wanted to fuck me but I said no hahaha.

Massage. Just gonna put 10/10 cos it's my first time and she worked really hard on my aching areas. Ask if the strength is okay everytime and she uses oil.

HJ/JG: 10/10. Must try really good and no rushing. Really shiok when she was working on my balls. Unloaded the second time here and she's amazed that I can still shoot a lot. Of course all thanks to her hahaha.

English: No difficulties here, able to converse well.

GFE: Paid attention to you and wants you to really have a good time. If you aren't an awkward and shy person like me it should be a better experience.

RTM: For sure told her I'll be back when I have spare money.

Ps this is my first MR and first massage visit. Hope I didn't write anything wrong. Edit she will help you shower if you request. Although she'll still be in her clothes.
Old 24-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any english speaking lady who provides nuru massage?
Old 24-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karldrogho View Post
MR for Lily ex rosy spa. This happened earlier this month.

Ps this is my first MR and first massage visit. Hope I didn't write anything wrong. Edit she will help you shower if you request. Although she'll still be in her clothes.
Good MR Bro, far better than the bullshit "best massage ever by supermodel" crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
Try FL Dome 1? Pacific Stars offers nuru with fj. Some of their Thai girls speak ok English.
Old 24-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Keima;13873629]Good MR Bro, far better than the bullshit "best massage ever by supermodel" crap.

Thanks bro. I will write another MR later on
https://da3377.wordpress.com/xxue/ 'Snow' as I tried her out last Saturday.
Old 24-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

MR on https://da3377.wordpress.com/xxue/ aka Snow. Happened 3 days on a Saturday afternoon.

Location/Room: G area, there's a fruit stand nearby. It was easily accessible for me as I had a direct bus from my home that stops after her place. Not sure about parking areas sorry. Room with a king size and toilet which was clean.

Communication: Can text simple English like directions and okay etc. But she can't speak English at all so it was really hard for me since I can't speak Chinese nor am a Chinese guy. Had to use google translate.

Looks/Body: Looks about 85% of her pic. Got the cfm face. She's slim and petite with a nice solid ass. Boobs I think B cup instead of C with pointy brown nipples. Prefer pink tho haha.

Shower: Yes before and after. She didn't join me tho.

HJ/Bbbj: 8.5/10 After showering she offered massage or handjob first. I ask for bbbj and she said okay. She pull down her dress to reveal her boobs, played with them for a few secs till she told me to lie down. She bend down and started playing with my dick. Giving a few licks here and there and then started sucking it. I must say it was really good with her tongue and hand motions. She even started licking and sucking my balls which blew me away. And she maintains eye contact with you, quite sexy haha. She didn't deep throat tho, pointed her throat sore and I requested for CIM but she declined. Ended with a handjob for my first shot.

Massage: 8/10. Worked from my shoulders all the way to my legs. Good strength for a petite sized lady. She could have went with more power but I told her not to since I can't take it.

Boob massage/69: She massage my back with her boobs and when I turned to the front she place her legs in between my face while she starts to suck my dick again. Her pussy was hairy and brown but nevertheless I started licking and eating her out. Didn't let me finger tho. Ended shooting again by HJ while I was hugging her butt eating her pussy.

Head massage: Was okay don't know what to expect and she gave me another back for a few mins and then stopped as she said her hands are tired. Can't blame her cos she really worked hard.

Total time spent about 70 mins even tho I booked her for 90 mins/$150. I left early cos of the communication barrier and she was tired and wanted her to rest. She offered me to take a nap for the remaining time which was kind of her but I declined.

GFE: Cant rate due to comm barrier but should be good if you're able to speak Chinese.

RTM: No due to comm barrier again. My bad even tho I sort of preditct she can't speak English. But overall her bj/hj and massage was awesome.
Old 25-11-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Suddenly there's four consecutive MR of LTD girls over in the My Fav Masseuse thread! Two for Kaylee, who apparently understands simple English

http://liltigersden.com/kaylee/
Old 25-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Nice la! Someone that looks young and slim that speaks English. I think I will book a session with Kaylee soon
Old 25-11-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
MR on https://da3377.wordpress.com/xxue/ aka Snow. Happened 3 days on a Saturday afternoon.

Location/Room: G area, there's a fruit stand nearby. It was easily accessible for me as I had a direct bus from my home that stops after her place. Not sure about parking areas sorry. Room with a king size and toilet which was clean.
bro, so she not staying alone?
Old 25-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
bro, so she not staying alone?
Hmm I didn't see anyone else and there's only 1 room. Stays alone bro

How do you guys do the yellow highlight btw for the quotes lol
Old 25-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hmm I didn't see anyone else and there's only 1 room. Stays alone bro

How do you guys do the yellow highlight btw for the quotes lol
thanks bro.

what yellow highlight?

Last edited by herotan; 25-11-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: amend post
Old 26-11-2015, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7926 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
Probably you can try this...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=574837
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1