The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
The AM I know told me their boss told them that the ktvs will not be opening anytime soon... I think this source quite reliable haha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hahaha i also receive similar news but bro is bullshit 18 or 19 march none of ktvs are reopening ... no confirmed news of reopening all are rumors ...
My side also no news of opening loh. Haha.

What I mean is the gals seems to be returning... Which may mean they can no wait any longer, broke Liao.

It's the gal who told me they are returning, not those mummy or manager etc...
Old 18-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
My side also no news of opening loh. Haha.

What I mean is the gals seems to be returning... Which may mean they can no wait any longer, broke Liao.

It's the gal who told me they are returning, not those mummy or manager etc...
Freelance biz now mini boom meh.... they might as well "capitalized till depreciating assets" women age faster valuation drops kekeke no income all desperate to open legs... it seems demands still outstrips supplies ..
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Hmm... Funny thing is happening...

Some gals I know are starting to return to CP... 3 of them say the mummy or manager call them to say that KTV is opening soon.

2 of them on the way back. The other asking me when I'm going to CP... Lol

I told them I'm very scare. Haha

Wonder if other bros receive any similar news?
The girl i know also went back becoz mummy told her so. however, she is still jobless for 2 weeks after being back and the only one open is pub according to her. she is now in foshan to try her luck since CP is quiet. so i guess the mummy etc are all giving wrong news and being positive that it is open.

my supplier in china told me that Beijing conference (parliament) is near and it is also why they are going hard on it but the date of the conference is not yet known.

thats all the info i have.
Old 18-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy View Post
Update as of Mar 16:

Contrary to whatever you read about KTVs and SNs opening, they are all false. As of Mar 16, all KTVs and SNs are still closed.

Unless you are here to sing family KTVs or do foot massage with your pants on, it is not worth coming at all.

For bros who can afford to pao private vegie, envy envy envy.
why need to envy rich bros who can afford to bao? everyone view things differently.

I like to view it this way. go to 7-11 to buy milk when you need. you got different brands, size to choose. why need to feed a cow for your own needs? cow sometime also let other ppl milk when you are not around and its like buying a bloody expensive green hat, tio bo

its just me anyway. no hard feelings to anyone.
Old 18-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros feel like giving foshan a try? Heard plenty of gals/mummies went up there till things return to normal i nCP
Old 18-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaye2 View Post
Any bros feel like giving foshan a try? Heard plenty of gals/mummies went up there till things return to normal i nCP
bro,
My friend went up to foshan for a quick offload in S, but all S close now. The clamp down is especially hot in whole Guang Dong province. U have to go outside GD to have fun ... can try Guang Xi in Nanning, FuJian in Xiamen, Putian, Ningde or Fuzhou).
Old 18-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeklys View Post
my supplier in china told me that Beijing conference (parliament) is near and it is also why they are going hard on it but the date of the conference is not yet known.
I thought the session is already over???

By the way, maybe to share with all about what I heard from operators of the KTV. It's not that they are suppose to be closed due to the government BUT it's just that there's certain criteria that they have got to meet before they can re-open. Firstly, there should not be any private toilets inside the KTV rooms. Secondly, the doors to the KTV rooms bust be 70% transparent. Thirdly, they cannot employ any DJ's in the room. Do in order for establishment to apply to re-open, they have got to meet these criteria.

Just sharing what I heard. Cheers
Old 18-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Freelance biz now mini boom meh....
I agree…I was approach inside a lift of an apartment…The Mamasan just ask, you want girls? I can provide you…I was shocked and she just says…ohhh, I am a mummy..here's my name card...
Old 18-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
I thought the session is already over??? By the way, maybe to share with all about what I heard from operators of the KTV. It's not that they are suppose to be closed due to the government BUT it's just that there's certain criteria that they have got to meet before they can re-open. Firstly, there should not be any private toilets inside the KTV rooms. Secondly, the doors to the KTV rooms bust be 70% transparent. Thirdly, they cannot employ any DJ's in the room. Do in order for establishment to apply to re-open, they have got to meet these criteria. Just sharing what I heard. Cheers
Not too hard to follow this rule right?? As long cp famous for what they suppose to be
Old 18-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot1168 View Post
U have to go outside GD to have fun ... can try Guang Xi in Nanning, FuJian in Xiamen, Putian, Ningde or Fuzhou).
You forgot to mention further north places like Shanghai, Suzhou and even Dalian

Quote:
By the way, maybe to share with all about what I heard from operators of the KTV. It's not that they are suppose to be closed due to the government BUT it's just that there's certain criteria that they have got to meet before they can re-open. Firstly, there should not be any private toilets inside the KTV rooms. Secondly, the doors to the KTV rooms bust be 70% transparent. Thirdly, they cannot employ any DJ's in the room. Do in order for establishment to apply to re-open, they have got to meet these criteria.

Correct lah! KNN, everyday you are there, must update and share the situation mah! No toilet in the KTV room? Very inconvenient leh!

Quote:
I agree…I was approach inside a lift of an apartment…The Mamasan just ask, you want girls? I can provide you…I was shocked and she just says…ohhh, I am a mummy..here's my name card...
Heehee,,,, maybe to her, you look like chicken-king leh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Not too hard to follow this rule right?? As long cp famous for what they suppose to be
It's annoying and extremely lehchey not to have a toilet in the KTV room. Would you go to a KTV (包厢) without a leak hole?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 18-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
I thought the session is already over???

That sounds exactly like sg Ktv hahaha...

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 18-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeklys View Post
why need to envy rich bros who can afford to bao? everyone view things differently.

I like to view it this way. go to 7-11 to buy milk when you need. you got different brands, size to choose. why need to feed a cow for your own needs? cow sometime also let other ppl milk when you are not around and its like buying a bloody expensive green hat, tio bo

its just me anyway. no hard feelings to anyone.
i totally agree with you, i once knew a hunan wl staying at a rented room in
shenzhen,every nite she will bring a different man back to her room for overnite
her timeable reads like this
monday- hongkong man ah huat
tuesday-guanggong man -benny
wednesday-taiwanese man xiaode
thursday- malaysian man ah seng
firday,saturday and sunday with hong kong sugar daddy- ah keong
Old 18-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i totally agree with you, i once knew a hunan wl staying at a rented room in shenzhen,every nite she will bring a different man back to her room for overnite her timeable reads like this

monday- hongkong man ah huat
tuesday-guanggong man -benny
wednesday-taiwanese man xiaode
thursday- malaysian man ah seng
firday,saturday and sunday with hong kong sugar daddy- ah keong
HaHaHa,,,,,, Good one! I hope she washes her bed linen on a daily basis and how come no Sin Kah Poh men patronize her?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 18-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I have rented apartments in Beijing, Foshan, Shenzhen, DaPeng and Chang Ping through the years. And whilst my knowledge on the matter is of course limited to these places, I would think that something similar happens in other locales.

Upon renting a place I need to go to the management office to register the lease I signed and also to get the access fob/key to the main lobby door. If I need to apply for additional access fob/key for whoever is going to also live at the apartment, I need to also register his/her particulars.

The management office then transmit such information to the local public security bureau to satisfy their registration requirements.

I have of course never bothered to go through this rigamarole when I had short term stay guests as I figure I could easily say that he/she only stayed within the allowable 24 hours registration not required time frame - on the very remote chance that the public security would actually do such a check.

SEAJ
my situtation was different, years ago when i did overnite at a wl;s place
the police came
it was my 3rd rtf with her , the first and second overnites were at a small hotel , 3rd time she invited me to her rented place in shenyang
at 11pm then , the cops came knocking ,she opened the door
they check her id and then check me, they ask her ,she said i was her boyfriend, they ask me whether i register at the local gong an station
i said maybe i forgot,they called up the local 派出所 and check
i was not and did not registered
in the end they brought me back to the police station
after some hard bargaining i paid the officer in charge 1000 rmb and they closed the matter
expensive shit lesson
after that i never patronised that girl again
the whole thing smells fishy to me
how come the police knew i was there at her place on that night
Old 18-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
HaHaHa,,,,,, Good one! I hope she washes her bed linen on a daily basis and how come no Sin Kah Poh men patronize her?
singapore men are too streetsmart
they only go to her room for st
fuck finish and good bye
they will not bao such a public toilet and wear green hat for her
only the hong kong old men dun mind to wear the green hat
they old men have lots of money to throw around
shenzhen is after all a hong kong old men's paradise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread