The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures of my (used to be damn horny WIFE) Creamy

lovely pictures bro.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 28-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Hi Bro Samyboys, and all the others, its not easy to be snapping pics and posting, i believe majority will agree.

Therefore, negative comments should always be kept to oneself, we also can see the flaws, we ain't blind. Pointing it out does no good to anyone and please do keep them to yourselves.
Well spoken, agreed with you that TS is very brave to open up their very private of everything to the unkown world.
We should appreciate thier spirit and keep on sharing.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 28-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pls do not terrify bros here by posting horrible pics of ur wife. One look at ur wife sagging tummy will make 99.99% of bros dick become soft in 1 sec.

On the behalf of all bros here, i appeal to u to stop posting these disgusting photo. Thank u.
Old 28-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyuncle84 View Post
Pls do not terrify bros here by posting horrible pics of ur wife. One look at ur wife sagging tummy will make 99.99% of bros dick become soft in 1 sec.

On the behalf of all bros here, i appeal to u to stop posting these disgusting photo. Thank u.
Weird. It seems you understand English. Perhaps you didn't read what I typed. Try again.

Your ill-manners has irked me. Go back down to 10points.
Old 28-02-2012, 11:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro Samyboys, and all the others, its not easy to be snapping pics and posting, i believe majority will agree.

Therefore, negative comments should always be kept to oneself, we also can see the flaws, we ain't blind. Pointing it out does no good to anyone and please do keep them to yourselves.
Welcome to the real world. Are you in teaching where only positive comment are said? I agree with uglyuncle84. The pictures are not for our eyes consumption. You mean if I post a lady with long dick, you will comment only the positive part and not the negative part?
Old 28-02-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cordova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forums are all about sharing...so there is nothing wrong with sharing one's own view on the pictures..being good or bad views...the pictures are a turn off IMO...but kudos to TS for posting them anyway....
Old 29-02-2012, 12:53 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordova View Post
forums are all about sharing...so there is nothing wrong with sharing one's own view on the pictures..being good or bad views...the pictures are a turn off IMO...but kudos to TS for posting them anyway....
Going to upz u when I regain my power. YES one word disgusting
Old 29-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyuncle84 View Post

If you don't want to see, just go away, don't be a bitch.
Old 29-02-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
Pierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks all bros/sis for the comments (negative/positive) and points. The reason for me posting these pics is to fulfil our last year fetish. To some bros that pm me asking for contacts, either u are lazy to read, don understand english or just trying your luck

[QUOTE=uglyuncle84;6932455]Pls do not terrify bros here by posting horrible pics of ur wife. One look at ur wife sagging tummy will make 99.99% of bros dick become soft in 1 sec.

If these pics looks horrifying to u, skip this thread and move on.. Hope u wont get nightmares
Old 29-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 20
cumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Weird. It seems you understand English. Perhaps you didn't read what I typed. Try again.

Your ill-manners has irked me. Go back down to 10points.
This is why me and my missus no mood to post already. Instead of being appreciated for what we share, we are bring criticized and insulted instead.

Visit us at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=273093
The more you comment, the more pictures we post.
UP our reputation points if you like our contribution. Leave your nick and we will return favor. Thank you.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 13
whiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it up bro! Haters will hate. Just let them be...

Always remember what you are here for. Its just for fun and to improve your sex life.

My suggestion:
Get a new msn account and start chatting with like minded bros. Then you can do more intense stuff like face pic exchange, meetup and let others hear you fuck etc. Much more fun than just posting.

If you want, can add me msn on [email protected]

See you!
Old 29-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
birdieman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz those who post those unkind message is due to jealousy plus unable to get a partner who share the interest..
those ppl kindly jus skip all this and carry on with your life, stop staying here n say those words that those how unethical you all.
pls (priest) la get on with wat u tink is a perfect life.

bro pierre, whiteiphone as well as mr and mrs cumtone ignore such message dun need to ban them cos they r irritating by nature..
Thanks for the entertaining forums.. keep my life going..
Will support all the way as long as you guys r around!
Take care and hav a nice day to all supporting bros n sis..
Cheers!!
Old 29-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good to see the sharing jing shen still alive keep it up
Old 29-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

pierre, well done. You showed ur wife from being a married woman to post motherhood. some young childish comments here are young dicks hoping to see tammygirl in action or fantasizing young jap av style. once again, i congratulate you for having an open minded wife. Kudos to both of you.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumtome View Post
This is why me and my missus no mood to post already. Instead of being appreciated for what we share, we are bring criticized and insulted instead.
Bro,tell urs missus that trouble maker is permanently moderated.So feel free to post pixs

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1