The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 21-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

This place knife very sharp
Old 21-10-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone recently tried m hotel
Old 21-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's been quite a while back since I attended a seminar at M Hotel and unfortunately, never had the opportunity to stay at the hotel yet...

Maybe time to use the ReDiscover vouchers for staycation hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
anyone recently tried m hotel

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Many bros are talking about the Lvl-2 spas ard Tanjong Pagar...

Got a contact from a bro of a ML working there. Thinking of doing a message today so text her to find out the rate and the "dos & dons". Was quoted:-
1) $50/60mins massage + $50/HJ (auto roam on top with everything on)
or
2) $50/60mins massage + $100/ HJ (auto roam on top with top-remove)

Felt like kanna put on chopping board like a Carrot... decided not to proceed.

I have the habit to check out the services & rate before going down... and I'm glad I did that. Think I will just go back to my preferred shop @bugis... at least the price there are very reasonable.

Abt 1yrs+ back, I used to frequent this lvl-2 at a shop call "Txxx Dx Spa"... always went for $95/120mins massage with my favorite viet ML. was quoted $50/HJ with auto roam on top & unhook and full view. That was the most wonderful period, RTM dun know how many times... too bad she left and went back home.
Old 21-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If all bro's think like you and do homework before venturing into the real world, the prices charged by the various outlets/ML's will still be in a manageable range...and most, if not all bro's will cheong happily...

But alas...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post

Got a contact from a bro of a ML working there. Thinking of doing a message today so text her to find out the rate and the "dos & dons". Was quoted:-
or

I have the habit to check out the services & rate before going down... and I'm glad I did that. Think I will just go back to my preferred shop @bugis... at least the price there are very reasonable.

Abt 1yrs+ back, I used to frequent this lvl-2 at a shop call "Txxx Dx Spa"... always went for $95/120mins massage with my favorite viet ML. was quoted $50/HJ with auto roam on top & unhook and full view. That was the most wonderful period, RTM dun know how many times... too bad she left and went back home.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-10-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Haha... I just wanna avoid situation whereby halfway into the massage, then start nego and neither wanna give in and turn out a bad experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If all bro's think like you and do homework before venturing into the real world, the prices charged by the various outlets/ML's will still be in a manageable range...and most, if not all bro's will cheong happily...

But alas...................
Old 21-10-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster (P)

Of course. We want to go in happily and come out even happier, eventhough the wallet is slightly lighter and spermies lesser also...

Quote:
Haha... I just wanna avoid situation whereby halfway into the massage, then start nego and neither wanna give in and turn out a bad experience.

Old 21-10-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all

Quote:

or

maybe is just me but $100+50 top remove HJ is very expensive. ultimately its just a hj. top up abit u can find FJ at 170-200
Old 22-10-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Petervo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
This place knife very sharp
Up to you, Bro
Old 22-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Not just you bro, me too!!!

That's why I cancelled the appointment. I did text her after that that other places can find more "advance services" for the Tips she quoted. Hope she got my hint and seriously considering revised her tips amount.

As for me, I currently will not consider TP as my hunting ground. Unless some bros can shared a wonderful experience with reasonable tips range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboylee View Post
maybe is just me but $100+50 top remove HJ is very expensive. ultimately its just a hj. top up abit u can find FJ at 170-200
Old 22-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
or

Hi Bros,
apologies to digress from the Tanjong Pagar MP discussion.
interesting pricing and the services quoted.
Below are what i paid and the services rendered at my regular location/gal:

$50/30mins massage + $50/Prostrate + $50/tip - Did not indicate to her whether to finish by hand or mouth. We go with the flow, great massage and then start of with kisses, necking, DFK, roaming, shirt pushed up for sucking and licking of her nips.
Then just panty on and me cat bathing all over her pubic region, followed by fingering. All this while , she will cat bath my body and lick and suck me..
Depending on how high i am, she will HJ/BJ me off.. followed by quick face/shoulder massage. I am planning to explore if u can F her in room.

Am i being carrot chop? Comments please. thanks,
Old 22-10-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KengJr View Post
Hi Bros,
apologies to digress from the Tanjong Pagar MP discussion.
interesting pricing and the services quoted.
Below are what i paid and the services rendered at my regular location/gal:

$50/30mins massage + $50/Prostrate + $50/tip - Did not indicate to her whether to finish by hand or mouth. We go with the flow, great massage and then start of with kisses, necking, DFK, roaming, shirt pushed up for sucking and licking of her nips.
Then just panty on and me cat bathing all over her pubic region, followed by fingering. All this while , she will cat bath my body and lick and suck me..
Depending on how high i am, she will HJ/BJ me off.. followed by quick face/shoulder massage. I am planning to explore if u can F her in room.

Am i being carrot chop? Comments please. thanks,
Wah yr foreplay so tempting bro..all can but cannot f ? Maybe can share where’s the location since u r recommending bros here on this…
Old 22-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Wah yr foreplay so tempting bro..all can but cannot f ? Maybe can share where’s the location since u r recommending bros here on this…

Please note that what i mention earlier did not happen on my 1st visit..
i started with standard $100 payment at the counter..
After massage action is just a normal sensuous HJ and some roaming while i am lying on the bed..
As we get more comfortable with each other, she can recognize me underneath that mask and amid the dim lights at the holding area, i started to tip her in the room..
i realise i am able to unlock more levels with her..
For eg. i sit up and we caress each other with light kisses.
As the tip goes higher, the chemistry goes up and the lust level also increases..

Back to my question.. does the $150 amount is value for the non F job in current situation..

*i have left clues as to where the location is.. seasoned bros should know..*
Old 22-10-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Bro,

You sound like a seasoned player as well... so maybe you know the market better than us haha

If I am reading it correct, basically "after unlocked more services" with higher tips, you paid:
- $150 for a 30mins session, services wise mainly HJ & abit of BJ and no massage at all?
(with referencne to your previous post)

Is my understanding correct? Or do you actually mean 60mins?

There other venues that offer for:-
- $130 for a 1hr session with HJ & BJ, and at least a 20-30min good/decent massage. or
- $150 for a 1hr session with FJ

Haha maybe I didn't spot your hint, is the place you mentioned @TP area?

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KengJr View Post
Please note that what i mention earlier did not happen on my 1st visit..
i started with standard $100 payment at the counter..
After massage action is just a normal sensuous HJ and some roaming while i am lying on the bed..
As we get more comfortable with each other, she can recognize me underneath that mask and amid the dim lights at the holding area, i started to tip her in the room..
i realise i am able to unlock more levels with her..
For eg. i sit up and we caress each other with light kisses.
As the tip goes higher, the chemistry goes up and the lust level also increases..

Back to my question.. does the $150 amount is value for the non F job in current situation..

*i have left clues as to where the location is.. seasoned bros should know..*
Old 22-10-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Ya miss her too. Very friendly ML and enjoyed chatting with her. I always tip 50 for top roam and release. Now dunno where can find such ML.
Btw I noticed a new shop opened next to it, any bro visited? Can share the experience?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1