The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Sometimes the deepest passion comes from friction

"Sometimes the deepest passion comes from friction"
- Steven Taylor (American Idol)

Somehow this quote resonate well within me...

I've EX-es who hate me to the core; sometimes I still get hatred messages out of the blue which range from petty remarks which digs into our ugly past to outright curses that boils my blood.

I really wonder, if two persons already decided to go separate way in life, why still hold so much animosity? Could there really be some "passion" that's still left to be uncovered? Shouldn't a separation means a total void of ALL feelings including hatred? If you still hate someone, isn't it still a "feeling" for that person?

Or izit a women thing?

E.g. My mom hate my dad and never speak to him for ages, but I can still see her in tears while narrating whatever my dad did wrong to her. What for?
Old 29-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sometimes the deepest passion comes from friction

It is to the credit of human nature, that, except where its selfishness is brought into play, it loves more readily than it hates. Hatred, by a gradual and quiet process, will even be transformed to love, unless the change be impeded by a continually new irritation of the original feeling of hostility. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter

Love is blind; hate is deaf.
Hate is misguided love
Old 29-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The opposite of love is not hate.. It's indifference..

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 29-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Ya, I thought so, they should be indifference to me instead.

Ok great, so even with all those "break-ups", I still have a bunch of misguided "lovers" out there waiting to transform the hatred back to love... since the source of irritation (me) is not there.

hmm...
Old 29-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Women don't know what they want basically.

Nothing is good enough for them.
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Ya, I thought so, they should be indifference to me instead.

Ok great, so even with all those "break-ups", I still have a bunch of misguided "lovers" out there waiting to transform the hatred back to love... since the source of irritation (me) is not there.

hmm...
maybe cos u are a GOODPARTNER, tats y cant totally hate u and still cherish the hope of being together.
Old 29-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

wow u mean u got more then one ex-gf who hates u so much ??
Old 30-01-2011, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
wow u mean u got more then one ex-gf who hates u so much ??
Lets say two
EX-es can be other than just GF, doesn't matter what kind.
I often suggest one way to break-up with someone without feeling guilty is to be an arse hole so the other party will hate you and initiate the break up instead

To be fair, it's not just a one-way or a women thingy; I hate at least one ex to the core too. We are separated but the very thought of her (maybe some events reminded me of her) will boil my blood. I don't know why... maybe I still have "feelings" for her?

The funny thing is that she hates me too.
We tried talking, but always ended up in heated quarrels.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1