The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PowerRangerMu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Went to check her out, not to my liking so blakang pusing. Walked to other other side (i.e. out elevator turn right) first room on the left, saw young pretty Indian. I judged her age below 30. Nice slim body shape, boobs A+, no smell, pussy quite tight. She only BJ with CD but still quite good for 5 minutes. Did it doggy then missionary.
70rm for a satisfactory quickie. Worthwhile.
Sorry bro don't mind me asking, but are you Chinese? Last time was there, this girl say she don't take Chinese guys, only Indians. Sienz
Old 23-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRangerMu View Post
Sorry bro don't mind me asking, but are you Chinese? Last time was there, this girl say she don't take Chinese guys, only Indians. Sienz
Yes, I am Chinese.
70rmb sign on the door. She was sitting on a chair right at the door. I walked up to her and nodded. She said BJ with CD, i said OK.
Btw in my FR i said no smell, i mean no body odor. I din go down under.
Old 26-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Bi bros.

Sorry i'm JB noob.

Is this ocean hotel "ocean paradise hotel" which is very near to city square?

i want to go explore myself
Old 27-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Penny still around at ocean??
Old 28-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Penny Siong Lau has closed her fb, however she reopens by name of Petrina Lau. Pics was taken two mths ago, it took me some time to discover her fb. The wonders of fb, it is tag to her sisters and we are access to every one.

Now, the girl with her could be an Ocean's girl. If she is, my guess she too was ex PT and GL WL. Both are MILF materials.

By the way, there is a drop in rates from M$1 to M$2.90.

Penny has slim sexy legs. I saw it at Ocean's hotel. Till now have not take her yet.
I tried her last week. Its pretty for ocean standard. Plus for rm55 it's a steal imo.

Face : 7/10 (milf who takes care of her face)
Body : 7/10 (nice body with B cup boobs. allows touching during fj)
BBBJ : 9/10 (sucks when taking a shower and on the bed)
FJ : 7/10 (did a couple of position before i shoot. will be great if time is not an issue)

wondering if any bros book her outside of ocean? she's from ex-G last time.

Last edited by oreomaker; 28-01-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
I tried her last week. Its pretty for ocean standard. Plus for rm55 it's a steal imo.

Face : 7/10 (milf who takes care of her face)
Body : 7/10 (nice body with B cup boobs. allows touching during fj)
BBBJ : 9/10 (sucks when taking a shower and on the bed)
FJ : 7/10 (did a couple of position before i shoot. wont be great if time is not an issue)

wondering if any bros book her outside of ocean? she's from ex-G last time.
Thanks bro, penny still very pretty,a real gem at ocean tower.
Old 28-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Thanks bro, penny still very pretty,a real gem at ocean tower.
Yeah. Thinking to try her one more time before CNY. Any other gems on 6th floor? A lot of rooms open there. Saw 1 or 2 not bad looking.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
jb141 back in operation again.... new batch of girls just arrived last night and heard another batch on the wsy eta tommorow
its at yellow signbpard coffeeshop upstair
Old 07-02-2019, 02:48 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
compilation of clues by 8 guys who've claimed to know where's JB141, for easy reference

one possible but unconfirmed cheongster
JB141 found
Old 07-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
JB141 found
Wah... Sounds good. Will go see see look look if I free next week

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 07-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
JB141 found
That's not the original JB141 which was operating at the now closed JA Residente hotel.

The operators of the original JB141 have disbanded and gone their own ways...... with several small shops in Pelangi / Tebrau locations.

This yellow signnboard self acclaimed jb141 has been longtime operator there (laojiaos will know them..... more than 10 yrs oredi) and is just riding on the jb141 name.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
Rovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant future

Hi bros,

Thanks for all sharing. Have 2 questions hope seniors can advise.

1) where to park if driving?

2) can just walk and look into the room and walk away if not satisfactory or there's a OKT walking with you as we roam the various levels?

Kumxia kumxia and happy cny!
Once i complete my up list, I will not return any more ups. So please don't up me if you wish to exchange as I do not have the luxury and time to return. And I am not points hungry either. Only up me if you really think I deserve it and I thank you in advance for it
Old 07-02-2019, 07:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
That's not the original JB141 which was operating at the now closed JA Residente hotel.

The operators of the original JB141 have disbanded and gone their own ways...... with several small shops in Pelangi / Tebrau locations.

This yellow signnboard self acclaimed jb141 has been longtime operator there (laojiaos will know them..... more than 10 yrs oredi) and is just riding on the jb141 name.

There got spa standard local ckt milfs. I ordered 2 for 300 rm for bbbj Cin .
Old 07-02-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fallschirm9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
Hi bros,

Thanks for all sharing. Have 2 questions hope seniors can advise.

1) where to park if driving?

2) can just walk and look into the room and walk away if not satisfactory or there's a OKT walking with you as we roam the various levels?

Kumxia kumxia and happy cny!
Hi senior, best park at City sq and walk over, just 5-8 mins walk away. A little messy if u choose to park at the backlane
Old 07-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
Rovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirm9 View Post
Hi senior, best park at City sq and walk over, just 5-8 mins walk away. A little messy if u choose to park at the backlane
Thanks and agree
Once i complete my up list, I will not return any more ups. So please don't up me if you wish to exchange as I do not have the luxury and time to return. And I am not points hungry either. Only up me if you really think I deserve it and I thank you in advance for it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1