The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She may not look fantastic or have a good figure but one cannot deny she is a good fuck.
Absolutely. For me, overall I would give her an 8/10

Some people might think that's too high of a score, but I think she's just that good from my experiences with her - as mentioned reminds me of retired lulu wh1612 and retired Jiayi 2047. Super shiok!
Old 17-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good questions. I too am puzzled as to why there have been a sudden increase in FRs on Rong Rong

However, whatever the case, I do find Rong Rong is really quite shiok for me at least.

But I guess different strokes for different folks. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Anyway, who are these girls that are much better looking than her and better body with a lot bigger boobs? I'm also curious to know

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Co-asking. It's ridiculous that a baby elephant like her is getting so much attention here. So many girls in GL with better look and body than her.
Not sure what the fuss is all about. Tried her. She is a Baby Elephant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombieman View Post
Cos that Slyer say so? lol

Wat if I say it's natural.

I sensing u ppl trying stir trouble over a gal.

Leave the poor gal alone la unless she had cheated u

Did she?
Her boobs are NATURAL.
Old 17-08-2014, 03:55 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A tall, hot, sexy, OL with hourglass model figure... slurp slurp

Jo Jo (L16 H54A)

Height: 1.69 - 1.7m barefoot
Exp in GL: 7 months plus

Face: 7/10
(Jo Jo looks like a hot, sexy, slutty OL that we often saw in CBD area. She has this matured, feminine, slutty face. She has a pair of big double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small sexy lips on her small face. She has long colored hair. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & generally good. Her face suits OL lovers. A young hot MILF too. OL cum MILF lovers die die must bonk her.)

Body: 7.8/10
(I have to say she has one of the most proportionate & nicest figure I ever seen in GL. She is also one of the tallest girls in GL which is very rare. Most tall girls prefer to stay in china as they earn much more there. At 1.69-1.7 m barefoot, she has very slim, slender, curvy, very toned & taut figure. Her figure is like an athlete's or model's. Very toned abs. No tummy fats. Very slim slender long legs. Those legs of hers in high heels are a killer lol. Her body complexion is damn fair, smooth & flawless. Just love to caress her body. Arm pits cleanly shaven. She told me she used to b an athlete in school running 5km.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(Jo Jo possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Her boobs are very well done. Felt quite soft to my touch. Her boobs are so fair til I can see green veins on them. Nipples very pinkish & beautiful. She doesn't like customers to suck her nipples too hard as she's scare they will darken. She is ok with Licking nipples. Her cup size complements her figure.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(What an action packed bath I had. She performed body to body soapy rub. While I were standing, she performed cat bath on my nipples while giving me a sensual HJ. She also AR me when i were standing while HJ me & massage my balls. We frenched whenever our eyes met. To end the bath she gave me a brief BBBJ with lots of CFM eye contact.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(Another full of action packed cat bath. After the bath, she requested me to stand. While I were standing, she cat bathed my nipples while HJ me with oil. Her HJ is damn sensual & shiokalious. Then she asked me turn around & AR me while I were standing & HJ me at same time. After which she BBBJ me with lots of CFM eye contacts. Her tongue is damn agile, wet & soft. Felt shiok when she licked me. When our eyes met we frenched gently. I laid on the bed on my fours. She licked my back, ass, thighs. And then she gave me another round of AR plus HJ plus ball sucking plus BBBJ. This combo is too lethal til I cummed lol. I went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She began her cat bath on my neck. Then her tongue glided down to my nipples & we frenched on and off. She kept HJ me with oil to arouse me. After which she BBBJ me again & AR me while my legs were lifted up. She requested me to stand on the bed & she BBBJ me again. Then she asked me to stand on the floor while she laid on the bed & gave me a reverse BBBJ. This stunt I first time encountered. What an experience & a sight to behold haha.)

Frenching: 7.1/10
(We frenched gently, passionately & spontaneously whenever our eyes met. Lots of tongue fight. I enjoyed frenching her. Agile soft wet tounge.)

AR: 7.6/10
(Her AR style is gentle licking type. Her tongue is very long, agile & soft. I like the way she licked me. First round of AR in toilet when I was standing. Second round of AR took place after the bath while I were standing. Third round of AR when I were on my fours on bed. Fourth round of AR when I laid on the bed with my legs lifted up. First time so many rounds of AR haha. Thumbs up for her efforts. Her AR plus HJ plus ball sucking plus BBBJ combo is so lethal that I cummed very fast.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ is good. Generally strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Heard the slurp slurp sound. Love the way she licked & teased my dick head while giving me CFM glances. First round of BBBJ in toilet. Second round of BBBJ after the bath while she was kneeling down & I were standing. Third round of BBBJ on the bed while I was on my fours & she slided her head below my dick. Fourth round of BBBJ while I laid down on bed. Fifth round of BBBJ while I was standing on the bed & she kneeling down. Sixth round of BBBJ while I was standing and she laid on bed giving me a reverse BBBJ. Thumbs up for her hard work & effort.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very sparse shaven soft pussy hair. Her pussy is very pinkish & beautiful. I dived my tongue into her beautiful delicious oyster. While I was painting her her thighs kept clenching against my cheeks. She moaned softly during the painting process.)

FJ: 7.3/10
(Her pussy is tight. I entered her in missionary. We frenched gently like lovers while I pumped her. She sucked & twisted my nipples every now and then & moaned sexily. Her CFM facial expression is priceless. We switched to doggie with her in heels. Wow this is my fav position with Jo Jo cos of her tall height & long slender legs. Her backview is so nice flawless & smooth & curvy. Grabbed her boobs from behind, licked her entire back while thrusting her in doggie. We then moved to the bed with her on top of me. She then rode my dick up and down while I grabbed her boobs. Her riding skill is quite good & she has good stamina. As her riding pace & intensity increased, her moanings & panting became louder & louder. I knew I couldn't last any longer & blew my cum in sextifying manner. This is my second shot in the session. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 6.95/10
(Find Jo Jo a little icy cool. Managed to break ice after a while & chatted with her abt her house mates, friends in other houses & customers. She is quite chatty if one manage to break ice with her. She may appear aloof at first glance. However, the more I chat with her I find her a nice lady.)

RTF: Probably yes for her good services & tall height. Tall girls are a rare gem in GL. She plans to ord in oct together with Lu Lu so better RTF as much as I can. 2 gems will be gone in oct sigh.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 17-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good questions. I too am puzzled as to why there have been a sudden increase in FRs on Rong Rong

However, whatever the case, I do find Rong Rong is really quite shiok for me at least.

But I guess different strokes for different folks. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Anyway, who are these girls that are much better looking than her and better body with a lot bigger boobs? I'm also curious to know

Cheers.
Bro.. since u upped her.. her boobs.. real or fake?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 17-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Slyer: Your FR on Jojo is good, I will try her soon !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 18-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Seems real to me. But then, I never squeeze it hard to see real or fake.

I don't go into such details these days, just fuck and enjoy it lah. Don't think so much.

If it's fake, then it's so well done that I can't tell the difference.

Then again, I'm no expert in this.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs List

0819 >> Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Bei Er(C brownish 1.62m), Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Han Han(ENH B+ 1.7m), Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), You You(B+)
1612 >> Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), JJ(B+/C brownish 1.65m), Ke Ke(B+ 1.65m), Serena(B+), Xiao S(B+ pinkish 1.55m)
1615 >> Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah)
1617 >> Jia Qian(B+/C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Yi(B+/C 1.57m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1651 >> Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Jia Jia (D pink small 1.62m), Jo Jo(ENH C+ 1.7m pink), Judy(B+/C), Lu Lu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Miao Miao(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Na Na(ENH B+/C brown 1.7m), Ni Ni(B+/C pinkish 1.6m), Xiao Nu(C+ light brown 1.63m), Xiao Xue(C pink), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yi Yi(D pinkish 1.62m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Han Zhi(C+/D pale pink small 1.57m), Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m)
16W06 >> JC(B+ 1.63m), Zhen Mei(B+ brown big 1.68m)
16W12 >> Ke Ke(B+/C 1.6m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim)
16W15 >> Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), An Qi(B+ brown 1.58m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Yan Zi(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy), Dou Dou(C+)

1803 >> Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Meng Lu (B+ light brown/pinkish 1.6m)
1809 >> Apple(C brownish pink), Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ 1.58m)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lily(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C 1.68m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Feng Huang (C brownish 1.61m), Piao Yang(B+)
2047 >> Jia Bao(B+), Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Meng(C light brown 1.58m), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2058 >> Da S(B+/C pale brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Ye Ye(B+ pinkish 1.56m)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C brown 1.62m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m)
Old 18-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Absolutely. For me, overall I would give her an 8/10

Some people might think that's too high of a score, but I think she's just that good from my experiences with her - as mentioned reminds me of retired lulu wh1612 and retired Jiayi 2047. Super shiok!
BronzeGod, Lulu retired about 1 year ago, that's show that you really miss her.To compare Rong Rong with Lulu is a overstatement .Lulu is a whole package.During this 1 year , no one can replace Lulu or come close to her standard ?
Old 18-08-2014, 08:48 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in my personal opinion rong rong's boobs felt like they were enhanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro Slyer: Your FR on Jojo is good, I will try her soon !
Np. Do manage your expectations and treat her nicely. And you will be rewarded with good service.

Quote:

I don't go into such details these days, just fuck and enjoy it lah. Don't think so much.

ya lor whether boobs fake or real doesn't matter. as long as we enjoy squeezing her boobs can liao
Old 18-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thnx bro for reply. Will confirm for myself later.

Old 18-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

ya lor whether boobs fake or real doesn't matter. as long as we enjoy squeezing her boobs can liao
Ha Ha Ha...but dun squeeze too hard till she Cry Pa Cry Ma...
Old 19-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
哈哈 so cute.

I love to luck and gently suck her nips till harden and hear her soft moaning
Old 20-08-2014, 12:01 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
哈哈 so cute.

I love to luck and gently suck her nips till harden and hear her soft moaning
haha i dare not squeeze her neh neh too hard leh later her darling oinkoink88 box me
Old 21-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
in my personal opinion rong rong's boobs felt like they were enhanced.

Np. Do manage your expectations and treat her nicely. And you will be rewarded with good service.

Well, it's a personal preference.. not alot of boob jobs are done well.. and if not natural, the gal most likely won't like you to squeeze alot or let you squeeze with some force or do as you please. I'd much prefer gals go with their natural body.. enhancements do nothing for me. I always ask OKT for "REAL" boobs. If not, no point. My money.. it's how I want to spend it. No offence to anyone, but that's my habbit.

Old 21-08-2014, 08:17 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Well, it's a personal preference.. not alot of boob jobs are done well.. and if not natural, the gal most likely won't like you to squeeze alot or let you squeeze with some force or do as you please. I'd much prefer gals go with their natural body.. enhancements do nothing for me. I always ask OKT for "REAL" boobs. If not, no point. My money.. it's how I want to spend it. No offence to anyone, but that's my habbit.
our money r all hard earned so must be well spent
i have no issues with real or fake boobs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1