The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2018, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
094145 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: good massage with sexy lady in mount austin

Add her wechat tram88888
Old 24-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 13
xflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud of

In Jb now any bro can pm me location or okt contacts will up u thanks
Min power of 3 welcome for exchange.

Please leave your name in up message so that I can return your favour and do pm me if i forget to return by any chance !!!
Old 24-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xflamez View Post
In Jb now any bro can pm me location or okt contacts will up u thanks
juz got little saigon.11am open.see u there
Old 24-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I found the place. Not sure will kana zap or not if I share openly.

It's at Midori hotel there. If u raise your head up, u will see it. It's called Rose Reflexology and not Rose Spa.
Old 26-08-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Will make appointment with my new crush at rose soon.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lycanX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which one ??
no9??
Old 26-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since the thread title says "good massage with sexy lady in Mount Austin", I thought this deserves a mention, but please take it with a pinch of salt. Not sure if this has been mentioned/shared before but anyways.

I had recently explored Mount Austin JB looking for massage. Managed to locate one beauty parlour, damage upfront is RM68 for 1-hour oil massage (seems to be the standard rate these days).

To me this mid-20s Viet ML is the definition of beauty. Polite/sweet, pretty face, petite body (note: your taste may not be same as mine). Massage was pretty solid; she told me she has worked in Malaysia for some time few years ago, and recently just returned here to work again. About 30-mins into the session she popped the GQ. How could I say no (well I was looking for B2B anyway lol).

I was awestruck the moment she undressed to reveal the most perfect pair of titties ever (ok maybe a bit exaggerated, but well). As she is quite small-built, her hour-glass figure accentuated her B-cup assets, which are made complete by those perky brownish nipples. Simply the sexiest package I have ever seen, no doubt!

Started by rubbing some oil on my dear little brother, then proceeded to use her assets to tease my didi. Darn, that was simply heaven! After the boob massage, she lay down next to me casually stroking my didi while also allowing my carefree tongue to caress her tits. Asked her for a kiss, she blushed and hesitated at first but eventually gave me a peck hehe.

It wasn't about few mins later when I eventually shot out my soldiers while still fondling her boobs. Gave me a head massage after wiping me clean. When time is almost up, I dressed up, paid her RM100 before leaving, with another (goodbye) kiss. <3

She's too demure not to return for another round of massage. Oh un(fortunately) no sex btw.

Thanks for reading!
Old 26-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

which number u take? bros
Old 26-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post
Since the thread title says "good massage with sexy lady in Mount Austin", I thought this deserves a mention, but please take it with a pinch of salt. Not sure if this has been mentioned/shared before but anyways.

I had recently explored Mount Austin JB looking for massage. Managed to locate one beauty parlour, damage upfront is RM68 for 1-hour oil massage (seems to be the standard rate these days).

To me this mid-20s Viet ML is the definition of beauty. Polite/sweet, pretty face, petite body (note: your taste may not be same as mine). Massage was pretty solid; she told me she has worked in Malaysia for some time few years ago, and recently just returned here to work again. About 30-mins into the session she popped the GQ. How could I say no (well I was looking for B2B anyway lol).

I was awestruck the moment she undressed to reveal the most perfect pair of titties ever (ok maybe a bit exaggerated, but well). As she is quite small-built, her hour-glass figure accentuated her B-cup assets, which are made complete by those perky brownish nipples. Simply the sexiest package I have ever seen, no doubt!

Started by rubbing some oil on my dear little brother, then proceeded to use her assets to tease my didi. Darn, that was simply heaven! After the boob massage, she lay down next to me casually stroking my didi while also allowing my carefree tongue to caress her tits. Asked her for a kiss, she blushed and hesitated at first but eventually gave me a peck hehe.

It wasn't about few mins later when I eventually shot out my soldiers while still fondling her boobs. Gave me a head massage after wiping me clean. When time is almost up, I dressed up, paid her RM100 before leaving, with another (goodbye) kiss. <3

She's too demure not to return for another round of massage. Oh un(fortunately) no sex btw.

Thanks for reading!
bros, which number u take ?
can intro?
Old 26-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post

Thanks for reading!
bro pls share where is this place~
Old 26-08-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

kwtan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Find No9 several time already,
but difficult to book depend on luck. she know how to teasing man feel and mood make me happy. first massage girl i meet can french kiss and touch pussy
, unforgettable service from her , no cheat time massage for 45 minute only ask for service. return for sure
Old 26-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwtan123 View Post
Find No9 several time already,
but difficult to book depend on luck. she know how to teasing man feel and mood make me happy. first massage girl i meet can french kiss and touch pussy
, unforgettable service from her , no cheat time massage for 45 minute only ask for service. return for sure
did her fully naked?
digging ?
Old 27-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycanX View Post
did her fully naked?
digging ?
Yes
you have to booking her several time then u get this
Old 27-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwtan123 View Post
Yes
you have to booking her several time then u get this
She accept all races bro?
Old 27-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster