The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time cheong paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
Dr called.

Urine test came back negative for all. Huge sense of relief.
What did that urine test look for? Did you do any blood tests?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What did that urine test look for? Did you do any blood tests?
Urine – Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea PCR, Monilia, Trichonomas, NSU, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Urine Culture, Candida

Blood test to past 28 days den do..probably end of this week. At least cleared of all bacterial STDs.

If my symptoms still persist and painful Dr say will refer me to urologist or dermatologist. Still swelling now
Old 07-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Urine – Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea PCR, Monilia, Trichonomas, NSU, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Urine Culture, Candida

Blood test to past 28 days den do..probably end of this week. At least cleared of all bacterial STDs.

If my symptoms still persist and painful Dr say will refer me to urologist or dermatologist. Still swelling now
I feel for u bro, good news is that u are cleared from those bacterial STDs.
Be strong and take care.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dr called.

Urine test came back negative for all. Huge sense of relief.
Fantastic news brother! I feel so happy for you! Really glad that you're clear and free from STD bro!! Now you can sleep in peace. I hope it will be my turn to share my joyous news next month.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Let's stay clean stay healthy
Old 07-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let's stay clean stay healthy
Agreed bro! Will share my updates here next month after my test. Fingers crossed everything will be okay. Just wanna get over this ordeal and move on with my life.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Look at it this way... when it comes to Herpes and HPV you probably already have these infections and if you haven't you will definitely catch these extremely common viruses in the future as condoms don't offer much protection.

When it comes to bacterial STDs they are all curable for the time being so if you catch something a couple of jabs and some pills and you're fine again.

That leaves HIV which is very hard to catch if you use protection.

I'd be far more worried driving on the road. Chances of life changing injury or death are far higher.
Wow! That's actually a very optimistic way to look at things and it's actually very sound advice. A very logical way of looking at things.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Wow! That's actually a very optimistic way to look at things and it's actually very sound advice. A very logical way of looking at things.
The physical aspects of the diseases r easy to manage coz u either cure it or live with it. It's the stigma u have to live with and ow people look at you. And if your family ever accept you again for e things u have done.

That's what I think the difficult part to accept
Old 08-01-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
The physical aspects of the diseases r easy to manage coz u either cure it or live with it. It's the stigma u have to live with and ow people look at you. And if your family ever accept you again for e things u have done.

That's what I think the difficult part to accept
That's true. I think what's unacceptable for myself is if I were to spread it to others - especially my loved ones. If your partner did nothing wrong but due to your selfishness and inconsideration she gets infected for no reason - I think it's quite unfair.

That's why I'm wrecked with guilt now and regretted what I did. However, I'm really glad to hear that you're STD free my man! I really hope that I too am STD free when I go have myself tested.

Your story made me feel a little but relief as I also had protected sex and not raw.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5462 / Power: 7
kinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond repute

Never do raw with prostitute. Is a public toilet

I did before but I am so lucky that bo tai ji. Lol

P.S. can any1 exchange points we up each other? Do leave nick... Dunno why got ppl anyhow zap at the exchanging pics section... The Alyna Neo thread... walao eh...
Old 09-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post

P.S. can any1 exchange points we up each other? Do leave nick... Dunno why got ppl anyhow zap at the exchanging pics section... The Alyna Neo thread... walao eh...
Agreed bro! My first time Cheong also I paranoid like shit already. Luckily you are alright bro. By the way, what's with the Alyna Neo thread? Mind elaborating further?
Old 09-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post

Raw is War. Never do it. Even bbbj should be avoided. Even protected I'm oso worried now. Really stressed out...
Old 10-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Raw is War. Never do it. Even bbbj should be avoided. Even protected I'm oso worried now. Really stressed out...
Bro, you're already cleared from STD. Why still stressed? Don't stress yourself out so much man. Like what Sammy said, anxiety will kill you faster if you stress yourself out so much. You're already free from STD, chill bro.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Free from bacterial std but yet to clear from viral ones. Need to do blood test for hepatitis HIV and syphilis and herpes.

Especially worried for Herpes coz it's for life and tho can be managed.. hw will I face my family. Dr was telling me my risk for herpes is low tho i was still worried..since I was protected. He said the risk if unprotected is much higher
Old 10-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Free from bacterial std but yet to clear from viral ones. Need to do blood test for hepatitis HIV and syphilis and herpes.

Especially worried for Herpes coz it's for life and tho can be managed.. hw will I face my family. Dr was telling me my risk for herpes is low tho i was still worried..since I was protected. He said the risk if unprotected is much higher
Good luck with herpes because 80% of adults are already infected.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1