The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I also went to alot of place for pray be in temple and also just normal outside the mall.

All attract many people.

Will be exploring more place today.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-01-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Was at bkk with friend yesterday for holiday. Explore bkk via the train system and visited patpong agogo.
Night life here is exciting and concepts is different.
Hope u enjoy n waiting for your exotic FRs..
Old 30-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also went to alot of place for pray be in temple
Talking about temples...... Juz to share some temples that you might wan to visit, Wat Rakhang, Wat Suthat, Wat Hualampong, Wat Phra Kreaw, Wat Bowonniwet .......... Me every trip to bkk surez go temple visits pray for soon soon

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 30-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Talking about temples...... Juz to share some temples that you might wan to visit, Wat Rakhang, Wat Suthat, Wat Hualampong, Wat Phra Kreaw, Wat Bowonniwet .......... Me every trip to bkk surez go temple visits pray for soon soon
Just to add on... Wat Hualampong is also a place for coffin donation, any amount but 500bhts per complete set. This place is easily accessible by MRT.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
if you are planning to go around 1pm, your best bet is still Nataree, in terms of quantity and general quality of girls. I wrote an Fr previously on this issue. It was 1-2 years back, but doubt much has changed since then. Alternatively, you can try the oily MPs on soi 24-26 or soi 31-33. But would recommend you personally recce the girls first, get afew name and number of the girls u want, and make a booking with the shop. Otherwise if you just drop in, chances of getting a cute Syt is slimmer than going Nataree.
Agree ......... Imo for early hunt best bet are oilies around Sukhumvit 24/1 area.......... Soapies are always good to go after 6pm imo For me a typical day would be massage cum BJ or FJ at Sukhumvit 24/1 or 33 area in the afternoon then go for clean thai massage teabreak boost protein them whack soapy in the evening makan dinner and head to night joints after 9pm....... 1am go back hotel PCC

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 30-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Just to add on... Wat Hualampong is also a place for coffin donation, any amount but 500bhts per complete set. This place is easily accessible by MRT.
Yes...... 500bht for a coffin and the cloth to cover the body. Any amount of donations is ok....... MRT alight at Sam Yan station juz cum out will see Wat Hualampong olreadi....... The coffin donation temple is at the side not in the main temple juz to take note

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 30-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cont from Part 3...... Sorry for being lo so tis i promise last part of my BKK Info series....

10. Saphan Kwai AGG
Thai man joint......system similar to G club but cost almost 1/4 or even 1/5 of Gclub.... PPS / MMS will bring gals for you to pick. If u don like a gal u choose can change, juz tell the PPS / MMS change gal..... Some PPS / MMS do hard selling for their less popular gals if they see u foreigner..... Gal will eat and drink from whatever u order....... In main hall there would be gals dancing on stage and shows juz like nana and cowboy AGGs....... If u wan more privacy or humsapness can opt for karaoke rooms......... Behind close doors i always get the gal to strip fully so I can suck her neh neh and finger her till song. When mood arises she can give me a BBBJ In these kind of joints gals willing to lap dance on u for a tip 100bht. Bring outs possible from 1500bht..... Joints here used the term OFF ...... Some joints 2000bht some 2500bht and it should be nett i.e. No barfine like nana or cowboy and usually include 1hr of room opposite. Good joints to go include Tded99 , rainbow , RCA......... For MILF lovers can go Harlem

Thai men joint so don expect gals to speak english but definitely there would be a few that can speak little english. So if u can speak thai good if cant go with someone that can speak thai....... For directions i never take bts there before but if take cab juz tell the driver Saphan kwai or Intamara Soi 2. Soi 2 is entrance to a condo...... U can alight at Soi 2 and walk along the main road. Many joints for u to pick along the way...

Above are solely my experiences so if ur experience differs from mine plz don pm me ..... Chok Dee

When have time will write info for Vientiane Laos. Imo tis place has good stuff to offer ......laidback atmosphere good environment to take a break from from the sex bustling BKK.
Haha best bro!!! Tded99 is my always go to place whenever I'm in BKK. But if too crowded can go next door Chat I think under same management? I remember one time I was getting lap dance from a random girl then this other random girl on the "stage" tap me and ask if I work at siam. Haha good times good times. But adding on, if you can't speak thai its a confirm plus chop need to find someone who can speak thai to go place, cos I saw foreigners getting carrot head once before when I was there. always check your bill before paying even if you cant read thai, it's a no brainer. See number and price if correct then just pay, if you think something wrong then ask the PPS or MMS what it's for. Cheers and happy chiong-ing bros.
Old 30-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Listen up oolouis you also another antagonist that only come out carry some people's balls!
Keep saying stealth agents here and there.
Who are the stealth agents?
Name them here!
YOU are THE Stealth agent extraordinaire here!
Pretending to just be a regular poster sharing info to lure your unsuspecting prey into your web of deceit. When are you gonna stop taking advantage of the good nature of Singaporeans? Sigh....

Quote:
Later that kiam siap lau huan xiong from Hong Kong kpkb for wasting his data plan again.
For your reading pleasure!

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...1&postcount=69

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 30-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
if you are planning to go around 1pm, your best bet is still Nataree, in terms of quantity and general quality of girls. I wrote an Fr previously on this issue. It was 1-2 years back, but doubt much has changed since then. Alternatively, you can try the oily MPs on soi 24-26 or soi 31-33. But would recommend you personally recce the girls first, get afew name and number of the girls u want, and make a booking with the shop. Otherwise if you just drop in, chances of getting a cute Syt is slimmer than going Nataree.
nataree that time I visited police raid. Super suay knn after that I go flower bath and went back the next day got a chio SYT and best she only 2000 thai baht.
Old 30-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
YOU are THE Stealth agent extraordinaire here!
Pretending to just be a regular poster sharing info to lure your unsuspecting prey into your web of deceit. When are you gonna stop taking advantage of the good nature of Singaporeans? Sigh....
Report to moderator of their advertisements to be deleted instead of coming to random threads and kpkb!
If you don't have evidence then shut your rubbish mouth!

You copy + paste another agent's FR on Huizhou/Danshui and post it on this forum pretending to share info.
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2643
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2644
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2645
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2646

Who knows you're a stealth agent yourself!
Hopefully the moderator is fair and delete it!

You already have your own thread (which you talk to yourself ) to expose your so called stealth agents.
I believe the moderator may have warned you not to spam other threads with your stealth agent propaganda.
Post at your own thread and stop spamming our beloved Thai threads!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 30-01-2015 at 02:45 PM.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Report to moderator of their advertisements to be deleted instead of coming to random threads and kpkb!
If you don't have evidence then shut your rubbish mouth!
Evidence?
LOTS of them!
The fact that you openly advertise on another forum your website - since that website allows free advertisement.
The fact that there are many who PM'd me and continue to PM and e-mail me about you - those who are appalled that you're still trying to pull of your scams, even those who PREVIOUSLY went along with you but who are now totally disgusted with how crooked you are.
Quote:
You copy + paste another agent's FR on Huizhou/Danshui and post it on this forum pretending to share info.
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2643
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2644
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2645
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost...postcount=2646
The fact that instead of posting up full information like the above, you continue to just post up "Tempting" and incomplete information, just to lure readers to contact you....when you go to work scamming them.
Quote:
Who knows you're a stealth agent yourself!
Hopefully the moderator is fair and delete it!

You already have your own thread (which you talk to yourself ) to expose your so called stealth agents.
I believe the moderator may have warned you not to spam other threads with your stealth agent propaganda.
LMFAO - Believe, Hope, pray, beg whatever you want! LMFAO

And as for spamming threads - hey - everybody can see that you're the Spam King - posting up all sorts of useless supposed information and comments - again just to give the impression to those who don't know that you are just a regular helpful Samster happy to share information; which of course you design just to elicit response and eventual contact when you can scam them.

And oh yeah, Southern China dried up for you huh? Other honest agents marginalized you huh? Samsters staying away from you huh? So you now gotta build your "clientelle" up in Thailand huh?

Give up it Bub - why don't you just pay Boss his advertisement fees and you do your job honestly? Or is it that you had made so much just taking advantage of the good and trusting nature of Singaporeans - that its now impossible for you to do. Cain't change your stripes huh?

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 30-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes...... 500bht for a coffin and the cloth to cover the body. Any amount of donations is ok....... MRT alight at Sam Yan station juz cum out will see Wat Hualampong olreadi....... The coffin donation temple is at the side not in the main temple juz to take note
Btw the chinese temple (the praying section) is now under renovation. all the urns have been shifted out to the pavement. for any who wana ask for praying-lots to the tiger god, its not possible now... as of last week.
Old 30-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter who is agent or not. I appreciate reading your posts posts and infos.
Forget about that SEAJ, he might think he is still working for GESTAPO i guess ... best thing is to let him gossiping alone in his own thread.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 30-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter who is agent or not. I appreciate reading your posts posts and infos.
Forget about that SEAJ, he might think he is still working for GESTAPO i guess ... best thing is to let him gossiping alone in his own thread.

Just my 2 cents.
Talking to yourself again Tony?

When are you gonna deploy your other clones - the foul mouthed ones?

Classic!
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 30-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I also went to alot of place for pray be in temple and also just normal outside the mall.

All attract many people.

Will be exploring more place today.
How long will you be in BKK? I'm thinking of going there next week for a vacation and to recharge my batteries.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1