The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
wa lao, words of wisdom from fellow bro here.
yes exact what it means

Anyone want my ID, PM for discuss
Old 13-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Greatly appreciated and good advice from all of you.

I have recently met a ML and she always complain to me she is very poor and hardly earn money in Singapore nowsaday after she had been caught doing HJ by the management.

I get to know her two months ago. We exchanged we chat contact. After that, I go to her massage almost every week.

To avoid addiction, I have stopped going for massage recently because of money issue and also due to coming CNY with lot of money spending.

She has been messaged me almost everyday asking me why I never come for massage. My last visit was on 28th Jan 18.

Sometime, I will treat her dinner and coffee whenever I am free and passby the Spa.

I am quite worry that my wife will find out one day that I have been wechat and visiting her.
Old 13-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoppop View Post

I have recently met a ML and she always complain to me she is very poor and hardly earn money in Singapore nowsaday after she had been caught doing HJ by the management.

I get to know her two months ago. We exchanged we chat contact. After that, I go to her massage almost every week.

To avoid addiction, I have stopped going for massage recently because of money issue and also due to coming CNY with lot of money spending.

She has been messaged me almost everyday asking me why I never come for massage. My last visit was on 28th Jan 18.

Sometime, I will treat her dinner and coffee whenever I am free and passby the Spa.

I am quite worry that my wife will find out one day that I have been wechat and visiting her.
Welcome to the game... We all started typically like what you just wrote the story.

Quick run... Unless you want to play till brother GR888 stage ... Which unlikely because you are married...

快跑。
Old 13-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks. I have already uninstall my we chat.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Ironically, unrequited attention from MLs are actually easier to deal with. Their nonchalance, indifference and even scorn are clear signals to us that we should pull brakes, cut losses and move on. When that happens, the damage to us is merely short term.

明知道是个大坑还要双脚踏进去!!
i agree bro gr88
last night FF say if want more honey must see her often
if i not regular dont blame her if svc go down

i joke that she very direct
she say no choice must make money
Old 13-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoppop View Post

To avoid addiction, I have stopped going for massage recently because of money issue and also due to coming CNY with lot of money spending. ......

Bro. Can share ctc?
Old 13-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Originally Posted by bninja:
情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?
这位大哥。由感而发? 莫非也有着一段情?

短暂情 😄
Old 13-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

被kc的兄弟,切记 悬崖勒马,回头是岸
Old 13-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bninja View Post
originally posted by bninja:
情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?
这位大哥。由感而发? 莫非也有着一段情?

短暂情 😄
是那里短。。。。。。
Old 13-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Like bros say,my mistakes is fall for her lust and luckily I pulled out quick...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?
Errr, ahem... doesn’t seem like you’re completely out of it yet, unless it’s another ML you’re referring to
Old 13-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
i agree bro gr88
last night FF say if want more honey must see her often
if i not regular dont blame her if svc go down

i joke that she very direct
she say no choice must make money
Fuzhou Fishballs very prone to mood swings & say such things from time to time... warned you before liao, hahaha!! But you know her well, when she’s fine again she’ll ask you to go supper after your nocturnal hanky panky action.

Btw, she informed her regulars over WeChat that her joint will be opened throughout CNY. You probably got the message as well I suppose. So you can go see her over the holiday period if you need some CNY sayang!

Damn, I really missed the way she caressed & massaged my ass & family jewels from behind, then slowly ease me up on all fours for her signature HDLY before letting me feast on her luscious body! Need to find a chance to sneak away from Busty Bonanza for my regular fishball fix... hahaha!!
Old 13-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
被kc的兄弟,切记 悬崖勒马,回头是岸
阿弥陀佛!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Old 13-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Fuzhou Fishballs very prone to mood swings & say such things from time to time... warned you before liao, hahaha!! But you know her well, when she’s fine again she’ll ask you to go supper after your nocturnal hanky panky action.

Btw, she informed her regulars over WeChat that her joint will be opened throughout CNY. You probably got the message as well I suppose. So you can go see her over the holiday period if you need some CNY sayang!

Damn, I really missed the way she caressed & massaged my ass & family jewels from behind, then slowly ease me up on all fours for her signature HDLY before letting me feast on her luscious body! Need to find a chance to sneak away from Busty Bonanza for my regular fishball fix... hahaha!!
thanx v much again bro gr88
FF told me too
maybe biz bad must open for cny
i chope her cny 2nd day last slot aldy
hope she dont bad mood me again
Old 13-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Ya bros she initiated back the chat...Will go see her lor if got spare cash but I wouldnt drop deep inside liao....😄

我是穷光蛋 没人爱的啦。😯爱自己最重要☺
Old 13-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Dedicated this favourite 刀狼 song to all singles,married,homo whatever .Happy 最重要😊

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1