The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anteros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A wish granted.

Hello to all in the forum, finally decided to make my own account and pen down my story that happened a few years back. Please give any comments on things you'd like me to improve, the starting is pretty boring so bear with me!

During sec 2, I had developed a huge crush on my english teacher, Ms Chua. At that time, she was only mid 20s and unmarried. She had proved to be the largest turn on and my constant fantasies pivoted around her. Ms Chua didn't have the largest breasts, barely reaching a B, neither was she superbly slim with slight baby fats. At some point I think my crush had turned out to be more than just a crush, as she was always on my mind and I had overlooked her every flaw. I even dreamed of marrying her (which I realise now was over-dreaming) at times. Ms Chua was classy, refined, strict no doubt but she was really nice if you didn't anger her. Without her, I think I would've strayed off studying as it was only to impress her that I studied. Her usual dressing was tight skirts which accentuated her curvaceous lower half (which only I saw beauty in). Her top however only proved to show how flat her breasts were, which I frankly didn't mind as her bra was almost always showing (and I did have a fetish for bras). She didn't have the most hourglass figure and many of my guy friend's thought I was crazy when I admitted I liked her. To them, the bigger the breasts, the better. To me, Miss Ong was better than anyone.

It was almost a pity to the bunch of girls who liked me that I preferred Ms Chua. One of these girls was Chloe. Chloe came from a well off family and was therefore known to get what she wanted, in this case, me (which she still did not get in the end). Chloe was blessed with a beautiful figure which many girls admired, having full B breasts by 16. Many guys fantasized about her and she loved the attention. Our school uniform had a white blouse which she fully exploited (in the case of coloured bras) to make guys fall head over heels with her (in many different ways, mostly lust). Yet she never was able to get me to like her to her disappointment. In sec 3, Ms Chua got married much to our surprise. She still requested we address her as Ms Chua as she did not want to seem old. At that time I was really depressed but still continued to strive in my studies, hoping. In sec 4, word had gotten out that I liked Ms Chua and soon the whole level knew. It was during that June holidays of that year that Chloe made her move, a move that only paved the way to one of the happiest moments of my life...

I know it is a bit short but as it is only the opening,
Old 23-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A wish granted.

bro, i support you for more to come!! do continue...
Old 23-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here too
Old 23-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hello anteros,can tell us wat was yr wish tat was granted ?
u liked ms chua, but chloe was the 1 tat made her move.
waiting 2 see wat's her move that help paved the way 2 becoming 1 of the happiest moment in yr life.
Old 23-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ms ong or ms chua?
Old 23-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
elongated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the wonderful opening. Can we have the rest?
Old 23-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds like a really promising story do continue
Old 24-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
whitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS where are you ? Please come back .
Old 24-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

@w1erdguy haha sorry about that it's Ms Chua, Chloe's surname was Ong and I got a bit messed up writing it, didn't really proofread it.

@rest Thank you for the support I will have another part up once I get home from work
Old 24-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future

Early waiting for your storey. You have my support.
Old 24-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Our school had organised a camp for us in sec 4 to motivate us for the big O and there were night walks on the last night. It was only till after the camp did I figure out Chloe had known the full course of the nightwalk before the camp even started (she always had her way of getting inside information). The first few days of camp passed without issue, at night in our own tents, the guys would have spent at least an hour discussing all the sights they saw (girls wearing short fbts…colours through the white pe shirts…). Unsurprisingly, most of these discussions led to Chloe, whom I was superbly uninterested in.

The last night of the camp dawned (or in this cased shaded?) onto us in no time and it was almost unsurprising after dinner and washup that the camp leaders allocated us into groups of fours. It was superbly ‘coincidental’ that me and Chloe were the last chosen (along with another girl). The camp leaders claimed to not know that we weren’t equally divisible into groups of four and said we had to make do with this group of three. I sighed and agreed, having my fair share of nightwalks in previous cca camps and what not, I knew that being paired with two girls meant a whole lot of screaming most of the time.

So the night walk started and we went first, Chloe started leading the way, at first we followed some lightsticks on the floor. I paid hardly any attention, just tagging along but soon I noticed we were at the most desolate part of the school. The corridor which no one entered because it was just so dark and seemed haunted. The other girl who had been keeping quiet the whole time screamed and ran off. I tried to chase her but she was unfortunately faster (probably some netball girl? I can’t remember ). Chloe bounced to my side immediately, grabbing my hands and hugging on to me. Immediately I felt her breasts on my skin. I ignored the fact and continued walking down the corridor but with each step, all I could smell was Chloe and her intoxicating sweet smell. Slowly I began to understand why so many guys liked her, but Ms Chua's image crept into my mind slowly fortunately, pushing any straying thoughts away.

“We’re supposed to go in here.” Chloe said sweetly, rubbing her breasts up my arm. “Can you go in first please? I’m scared…” I choked slightly, gulping down saliva, not in fear but more of just how wrong that scenario was.

“Are you sure this is the right place? There aren’t any light sticks on the floor…”

“Just trust me on this, I heard it from the camp organizers themselves!” Chloe whispered, voice trembling slightly.

I looked at Chloe and could barely make out her face in the dark corridor, illuminated only by the crescent moon, figuring she was really scared and telling the truth, I sighed and walked in, expecting something to pop up. But I had reached halfway into the class and still nothing had popped up. Hearing the sound of the door close behind me, I turned around. Immediately, the lights came on in the room and blinded me. As I reopened my eyes to the light, Chloe stood there in only her lingerie.

Sorry if you find it too short! I write it in Word and it seems pretty long but turns out short when I copy it here Till next time
Old 31-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
KitKat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKitKat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Joining in to see what wish has been granted.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

sounds juicy lol ...
Old 31-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

eh...i'm confused with Ms Chua and Chloe... a threesome coming!?
Old 31-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Camp! 10 char

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1