The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
为什么不可以好好的按摩爱抚戴套快感舒服就好。

一定要搞男女感情。
True.
It’s originally a simple customer relationship only.
连把她们当朋友都难咯。还搞男女感情
Old 16-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

TS.
Sorry i want to say, taking things for granted can go both ways if you know what i meant.
It seems you also take it for granted?
Just because you went twice a week doesnt mean she owe you anything beyond the good service during massages. They didnt force us to go so often did they?

Imagine a guy hang 500 on a girl every night in mask, then another rich guy can hang 1000. Who win?
Even when its not about who win, no customer should cross the line into how the girls "manage" their work schedule and customer. There is no "platinium" or "gold" membership with special clause for us here. Everything that happens due to your good support falls into the grey zone and should never be taken for granted.

I thought you cheong so long you SHOULD KNOW.

That said, i do agreed that if you already told her you wanted a 90min and that she agreed, she shouldnt be so unprofessional and want to change to a 60min. I also hate that kind of shit. Btw you should really insist 90min man.

I understand your anger. But we have to manage our expectation and feelings for them. Maybe as the time goes, we feel closer to them thats why is a little hard here. But then again, we have to keep asking ourselves, are we good just customer - worker relationship? Or even good friends with them? Or mistress? Is it exclusive? Is it one way or both way?
Actually things is very simple one.
Is just when put human feelings in, become messy.

Seems like you invested some feelings there.
So bobian need to either wake up haha.

Good luck bro.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
TS.
Sorry i want to say, taking things for granted can go both ways if you know what i meant.
It seems you also take it for granted?
Just because you went twice a week doesnt mean she owe you anything beyond the good service during massages. They didnt force us to go so often did they?

Imagine a guy hang 500 on a girl every night in mask, then another rich guy can hang 1000. Who win?
Even when its not about who win, no customer should cross the line into how the girls "manage" their work schedule and customer. There is no "platinium" or "gold" membership with special clause for us here. Everything that happens due to your good support falls into the grey zone and should never be taken for granted.

I thought you cheong so long you SHOULD KNOW.

That said, i do agreed that if you already told her you wanted a 90min and that she agreed, she shouldnt be so unprofessional and want to change to a 60min. I also hate that kind of shit. Btw you should really insist 90min man.

I understand your anger. But we have to manage our expectation and feelings for them. Maybe as the time goes, we feel closer to them thats why is a little hard here. But then again, we have to keep asking ourselves, are we good just customer - worker relationship? Or even good friends with them? Or mistress? Is it exclusive? Is it one way or both way?
Actually things is very simple one.
Is just when put human feelings in, become messy.

Seems like you invested some feelings there.
So bobian need to either wake up haha.

Good luck bro.
yah, as you become regular and at times see her once every day or once every two days then things can get a bit messy and when we started wechat each other every day and even she ask me help her buy her personal things and that is when things get a bit too close for comfort.

That being said, not easy, unless one cheong only once a week at various places and not get too close. I prefer to stick to a few regular ML as they know what I want as I dont really like to try new ML liken to Russian Roulette and there is no chemistry and she does not know what I like.

Need to have a bigger brain over a big dick but hardly the case. Just hate it when taken for granted.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Just read another thread about KTV gals.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ultimately is whether the girls got the same feelings for you.. if she really like u, your 50 dollars also win 1000 dollars.. but have to have mutual understanding.. when work massage or siam diu dont disturb her.. she entertain u enough then let her make her money.. unless u can really provide for her in the sense each month say 2 to 5k like a monthly salary.. then different story.. i ever had a ML girl paid for hotel somemore xD.. cos the card i brought gotta wait next day.. haha.. and she didnt complain or ask me pay back.. plus point that massage shop is clean with teasing.. a famous joint which some sbf peeps would know.. AAW.. but it was quite long already.. now i heard all chui.. lols..
Old 16-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Arbuthen? Haha! Cheonging is serious business you know? Research is damn important to max our enjoyment.
gongxi facai bro gr88!!
FF say her code red next week
then ask me tonight can see her
her shop open today
i say cannot tonight busy
haha horny gurl need biz
Old 16-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Everyone of us over 35 tend to be the white knight and save damsel in distress. But one thing that is clear. If she don't let you fuck for free. She is not worth the time.

Also remember miracle do happen. But if it becomes transactional. You are just a stepping stone.

Being in love and being grateful is 2 different levels occupied in a woman's heart.

Speaking of which. Singapore girls are less forgiving. So move to Taiwan or Bangkok.
Old 17-02-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
gongxi facai bro gr88!!
FF say her code red next week
then ask me tonight can see her
her shop open today
i say cannot tonight busy
haha horny gurl need biz
Just had supper with Fuzhou Fishballs. You no go see her today so she called limpeh this afternoon lor, haha! I thought I’d go humour her since Busty Bonanza is back in Yong Peng for CNY, heh!

Nabez, this Fuzhou Fishballs was on a fucking warpath the moment i arrived at her joint. I saw her face black like charcoal I know siao liao. She kpkb to me non-stop that two of her customers fly her aeroplane this afternoon after making phone booking. Then complained that her regulars never call to book her today after promising her earlier that they would. Cheebye, then she went on & on about how men cannot be trusted & all that jazz. I was just seconds away from grabbing her face & shoving my flagpole into her mouth to shut her up.

But limpeh just diam diam, never show any emotion except giving her a quick uneasy smile. Then Fuzhou Fishballs cheebye mood instantly changed the moment I whipped out an ang pao & wished her happy CNY, hahaha! She jitao threw herself at me & pressed her dua neh neh hard against my chest in a bear hug. All the “老公”, “宝贝”, “爱死你了”, “我的大情人” & “还是你最爱我” started coming out in between her kisses & fondling liao. Really is chui gong cheebye song.

But credit to Fuzhou Fishballs she really gave me more my money’s worth tonight. One small token ang pao on top of the usual damage can really make the difference. Gave me one of the best massages I’ve had in a long time. You know, she’s an expert in administering “cushioned” strength (for lack of a better term) on my body through adept use of her palm strokes. The manner that she controls the quantum & direction of her strength is very consistent & competent. To be honest, I haven’t found someone else in SG who can massage better than her. Looking at her slender & toned arms, I often wondered to myself where on earth does she summon all strength from.

If Fuzhou Fushballs was on form in her massage, she was equally on song for the specials. Already dropped you a PM on the salacious details, so you know what to expect when you see her tomorrow night... provided you bring along a small ang pao, haha!! Won’t say more here, kekeke!... except that she dispensed with her adhesive bra when she changed into her halter neck plunging neckline cheong sam before we went for our murtabak & roti john supper just now.... and acting like a fugging slut with her bareback, side boobs & cleavage in full public view. So darn obvious that all the ah nehs at the kopitiam were literally staring & mind raping her (we were the only non-Indians there). Almost gave me a nose bleed when she joked about wanting to experience being naked & blind folded while a group of Indian men take turns to pleasure her!
Old 17-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

我的大情人. Ang bao inside is how many 50dollar note.?
Old 17-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
我的大情人. Ang bao inside is how many 50dollar note.?
Last night’s damage...

cover charge - $50
specials - $100
ang pao - $28
supper - $20

Old 17-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr888 View Post
last night’s damage...

Cover charge - $50
specials - $100
ang pao - $28
supper - $20

果然是最爱她的 。。。
Old 17-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Haha I was thinking $50 like Bro Trichard too.

Anyway Bro Gr888 enjoyed ok liao lah😄
Old 17-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Haha I was thinking $50 like Bro Trichard too.

Anyway Bro Gr888 enjoyed ok liao lah😄
I was thinking .... $50 X 8

Last edited by trichard; 17-02-2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old 17-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Give angpow is small courtesy to show you respect her as a human being. WL also got feelings. And they give what we want.

Gave angpow to one of my regular ML last yr, after that alot of CB talk of this customer n that customer. Once even get her colleague to switch when I appointment her already. This year will give my angpow to another new found ML who give better service . MLs better don't take us for granted.

Gave angpow to another of my regular (only got 2 regular ML) and one angpow for her kid. Her service consistent n above-par. She knows I am the valued customer and give me free value add. In return, I stick to her as regular customer.

She has a husband and kid. I have OC. Like bro say, pay to get massage n relax, some hugging, digging and licking. But romance and love is not in the picture. Purely transactional. If one day, she doesn't like my money and I don't like her service bcos someone does better.. than.. just transactional.. leave emotions and feelings out of this is best.
Old 18-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Being in love and being grateful is 2 different levels occupied in a woman's heart.
Could not have said it better. My ex ML is precisely experiencing these 2 feelings currently.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1