The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
saynayers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sharing our sexual life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider85 View Post
Oh that's too bad! I was a huge fan of their long thread. I guess thier old content is also removed?
I relocated overseas and just started reading this forum again, but couldn't find anything. Btw in any SBG followers living around Melbourne?
Bro, is it easy to get girls in Melbourne?
Old 18-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saynayers View Post
Bro, is it easy to get girls in Melbourne?
I think girls are more likely to go out first, get a feel one-on-one and then take it from there.
And I've noticed girls are a lot more expressive about themselves and the more liberal and outward nature of girls means you get to lean more about them and enjoy their company more. As for the sex, when the right ones come around it's mind blowing.. I don't want to change topic on this thread.. maybe start a different thread? or whats your suggestion?
Old 19-01-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DitMeMay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread brings great joy to read, but it becomes a memory now.
Old 21-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: sharing our sexual life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Hello,

We are new to this forum. Therefore a short introduction to ourselves.
We are both local SG, currently early 30s and we have a child.
Husband is 175cm, 73kg. Wife is 168cm, 56kg (just gave birth, pls be kind)
We are both doing online trading and businesses.
Therefore we have plenty of times on our hands.

We are faithful to each other since we started dating in the 2000s
Soon we felt bored having bedroom sex and we explore doing it in public. It drives up our excitement as we both have many sexual fetish.
We started off mainly in our car, at times we got off and do it on the road side. We done it on the void deck, stairways, some random gardens, parks, play ground, beaches. Especially when we are oversea.

After our child is born, we hardly had time to do it in public. But we explore a new way to increase our excitement. We booked hotel or Airbnb. We bring our child along, of course...
We fuck at near the window or on the balcony, displaying to the neighboring units, if anyone could watch.
This increase our sexual excitement, knowing that we deliberately fuck to show off ourselves. Especially when we saw opposite units with people dining, watching tv, etc.. Not sure if they could see us, but that's the whole idea. EXCITEMENT.

But recently, we got super turn on! We got viewed by some random fellows and they start taking photo to us while we fucked near a hotel full length window in Bangkok. We know our face is unlike to be seen, so we continue.

Then this idea came to us.
We know about this forum and we started exploring. After some discussion. We have decided to start sharing our daily life and sexual life with you guys on this forum!

your support and encourage is very important to us. But we would need to warn you. We are not typical models with sexy hard rock bodies.
My husband has been visiting the gym which recently closed down...
I think He is well build but not super fit type.
I just gave birth to my baby so trying to slim down still..
I still have a small tummy and at times there is still milk discharge from my nipples.

If we start to receive positive comments, we will start posting stories and even picture of ourselves.
My husband is sitting beside while I type this! Thank you guys!

==> I admire and envy you both... how i wish my wife is as fun but unfortunately..... pls continue with the advantage that definitely helps spices up the life..... esp when now you both have babies....
Old 29-09-2021, 03:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Osasosas is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Love this mom
Old 29-09-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Missed them ...it's a pity they abandoned this thread of theirs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-09-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once the honeymoon phase passes followed with the first child birth, it becomes almost boring and you carry on in your daily lives. The only difference being, that you both are now married. In such instances, your sex life takes a back-seat amongst all other priorities in a relationship.

Couples need to understand that sex is also very important to retain a marriage. The physical connection is as vital as the emotional one.
Old 29-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread TS, wish you'd continue...
Old 30-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MarriedMan50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
congrats! tat's great news.
you are SEXY my dear. CK
Old 12-11-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZbunny View Post
Once the honeymoon phase passes followed with the first child birth, it becomes almost boring and you carry on in your daily lives. The only difference being, that you both are now married. In such instances, your sex life takes a back-seat amongst all other priorities in a relationship.

Couples need to understand that sex is also very important to retain a marriage. The physical connection is as vital as the emotional one.
Quite true,,,
We still got it even after our 2nd child!

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=846336
Old 12-11-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Quite true,,,
We still got it even after our 2nd child!

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=846336
the legend OW!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Mr & Mrs OW even if it is just for a while ...tis thread is a good memory of the time u spent sharing with us your sexual life during those few yrs when u were in sbf more regularly

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1