The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-03-2009, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

last wed after clubbing, sent 1 of my cute girl friend back home. she was wearing a tube (braless) and mini skirt. she was quite high and the whole night her breast keep buming into my arm. on the taxi back to her house, she was hugging my arm and resting on my shoulder. can feel her soft breast and see her black lacey panty.
It is obvious she is horny. so i keep brushing my arm against her breast. trying to pull down her tube. the tube did not come down but her nipple slip out.
when we reach her blk at the lift, cannot tahan already. pull her tube down and suck her breast for a few mins. (did not really check if there is anyone) then she ask me to go to her house but have to sneak in. she stay at the 10 floor. but suay... her brother was playing majong in the living room. when i thought it was not my night, she start to french me and pull down her panty.
Ended up bonking her right outside her corridor but just nice that they cannot see us. she was almost naked. tube pull down and skirt pull up. her pussy was already super wet. but i cum quite fast. maybe scare her brother come out.
oh btw she did not pull up her tube from the first floor lift casing until we finish bonking outside her house.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
puregold is Cool - loads of Potential

juz to share some of my public tyrust....other than the usual in the car bonks, the rest are;

1. At the HDB staircase directly opposite bishan park. Came in the gal or unloaded onto the floor. Think the stains should still be there.

2. In the handicap toilet ay GV marina. Watching movie halfway & felt horny, went into the toilet & got a BJ.

3. Near villa bali, there's this restaurant that closes after 10pm. Sat on the bench outside & started with petting. Then proceeded to a toilet that was juz outside the restaurant. Didn't go inside the toilet but did doggie behind the separator screen shielding the toilet doors from the road in front. Can see car's headlights flashing pass while bonking.

4. The peirce reservoir along upper thomson. Walked all the way in along the pavement n there r a few shelters inside. Very dark, u can see outside but ppl from outside cannot really see. Doggy style but after that, alot of mozzie bites.

5. Some HDB area while walking from lavender to bendemeer. At the 2nd floor, there's this open air terrace. Had a bj at the stairs before proceeding to a fj at the terrace...cool & nice.

6. At bintan at hte balcony facing the sea. Sat on the chair & the gal juz sat on me with her back facing me. Risky as ppl might walk pass as all resorts are single storey.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noiserevo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro im new here

can check with you guys where exactly is this infamous ECP Carpark? wanna go there try too
Old 06-03-2009, 06:19 AM
Samster

Orangelicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only tried once with my ex in the sbs double Decker bus.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

johnblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiserevo View Post
bro im new here

can check with you guys where exactly is this infamous ECP Carpark? wanna go there try too
Carpark where the Big Splash is. Park in front of the Big Splash, opposite the KTV. Very dark. Forummers and bro here can't see u.

However do let us know when u are gg with your gal. We'll stand at the entrance of the KTV to ensure the surrounding is quiet for your hot actions
Old 06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Revo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i ever done in the east coast park near mac toilet
Old 06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
850306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a few time with my PRC galfriend at cityplaza 7storey mscp.dark at night.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Peeping tom is no big deal the ones he should be watching out for is ... STOMPERS!!!! Those pervents not only watch but will upload the pics for all to see!
No to worry, my car windows are all tinted and I used those shades to block all the window screens. Not even a space for others to look into the cars. Somemore this carpark which I mentioned is inside a country club unless you are a member over there then you can go in if not you got to swim from the other side of Chinese garden lake to reach the carpark

I may try it next time doing outside the carpark just facing directly towards Chinese garden lake who noes.......
Old 07-03-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
fun53x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

hello all.

pretty new here. after reading all the outdoor sex posts, i brought my fb to a hdb block staircase and rammed her hard there and even took 2 pics. best thing was that when we reach the staircase, the lighting broke down so it was hell dark. loads of privacy. due to the new excitement, i cummed real fast and spray all onto the floor. i will be posting in the members pics sharing thread.

will be looking to try more outdoor. the feeling damn shiok
Old 08-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Recently just tried rammin my FB at my office toilet...... It was after office hrs ard 7+... The feelin was awesome as there are still colleague ard, the fear of hafin them walkin into the toilet... My FB was moanin quite loud too...
Old 09-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

noiserevo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnblue View Post
Carpark where the Big Splash is. Park in front of the Big Splash, opposite the KTV. Very dark. Forummers and bro here can't see u.

However do let us know when u are gg with your gal. We'll stand at the entrance of the KTV to ensure the surrounding is quiet for your hot actions

thanks bro for the reccomendation!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

so I will know where to biao you people when feeling bored...kekeke!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SpriteMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

I love my GF to wear short skirt with no panty. the old cinema near bugis there... it's dark, big and quite empty.

Diasbled toilets. got a lot of railing to hold, and got a lot space.

Top PLaces for fucking - Top 10 public Places to have sex

- Top 8 places outdoor sex
Old 10-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun53x View Post
i will be posting in the members pics sharing thread.
I don't understand what's your point in telling us ????
Old 10-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun53x View Post
hello all.

pretty new here. after reading all the outdoor sex posts, i brought my fb to a hdb block staircase and rammed her hard there and even took 2 pics. i will be posting in the members pics sharing thread.
Bro, why dont you post the pics here for everyone to share and appreciate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1