The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 11-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I met queen roxy today.

Although she is more inclined to pain giving, she's willing to explore other fetishes if it's within her limits. Certainly not a pro dom. But wonderful attitude and friendly nice gal. Looks wise, a bit heavy metal style, i would say above avg looks.

Hosts at her own place, and response is fast. so it's actually quite convenient.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
I met queen roxy today.

Although she is more inclined to pain giving, she's willing to explore other fetishes if it's within her limits. Certainly not a pro dom. But wonderful attitude and friendly nice gal. Looks wise, a bit heavy metal style, i would say above avg looks.

Hosts at her own place, and response is fast. so it's actually quite convenient.
Is she a local?
Old 12-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
where does she host? hdb, condo or shophouse?
Rented place has her own room. Think not so safe to mention more details in open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Is she a local?
Yup local and chinese.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
I met queen roxy today.

does she has nice feet? Don't seem to be very well groomed in this department? Hope I am wrong though
Old 12-04-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
does she has nice feet? Don't seem to be very well groomed in this department? Hope I am wrong though
Don't really know how to judge feet. But not those porcelain feet la.
Old 13-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3x23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had another good session with Mistress Lain, will post FR soon
Old 13-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x23 View Post
Had another good session with Mistress Lain, will post FR soon
waiting for ur FR bro, dun keep us waiting too long...
Old 14-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
waiting for ur FR bro, dun keep us waiting too long...
ok bro... i will post by today or tomorrow
Old 14-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:
ok bro... i will post by today or tomorrow
maybe will try her next mth
Old 14-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
maybe will try her next mth

As promised, I am going to share about my experience with Mistress Lain. This is my second session as I couldn’t get her (schedule always clash). Based on the past session I gave her feedback for this session which she can go all out with verbal humiliation and don’t need to hold back. I recently cheated on my wife with a prostitute in Europe so I told Mistress that she would be the one who punishes me for it on behalf of my wife. In addition I told her to up the intensity of the session, the last one was too… sensually strict. I want a strict, aggressive and high handed attitude. She was bitchy and exceeded expectations in all aspects.

Standing before me dressed in a see through top and tight skirt with platform stilettos she asked me in a soft sexy tone of voice, why I was shivering again when I kneeled before her. I couldn’t speak properly without stuttering every few words. It’s as if my brain had jammed when I was infront of such a gorgeous mistress. I would love to date her if I wasn’t married. Anyway, back to the story. Giving clear instructions with that icy intoxicating voice she instructed me to surrender my white ass on all fours. She came very close to me, was practically an inch away from my face and stared at me straight in the eye. Then she said something to me which I will remember for life. Then began my punishment. Between strokes of alternating pain instruments she skilfully manipulated me and convinced me to take her whole foot in my mouth. As she held her foot infront of my face I was so mindfucked that I began to take it as a reward instead of a punishment. After that she stood over me and taunted me with a pair of nipple clamps she held in her hand. Before the session I already had told her that my nipples were sensitive and want to avoid everything to do with nipple torture. But somehow she managed to manipulate me to take the clamps while she used me as human furniture.

Thought that I could relax for awhile but soon enough I felt a tug on my balls and shortly after they were tied. I was being led into the toilet by my balls and I felt so humiliated. Mistress let me experience water torture/waterboarding/breathplay and I must say I absolutely loved every second of it knowing that I was safe in her hands. This was a different feeling from being choked but equally or even more erotic and arousing. It was so intense.

She then untied my balls, and no one will believe this when I say because she’s not known for touching private areas at all. She did something in the session that she said she will not do. I will leave it to imagination. After the session I had to rush off so didn’t get to chat with her but I was mindblown for quite awhile that on the drive home I kept stoning at every traffic light.

This woman is a very dangerous woman. She will invade your mind like no other but then again it depends on whether there is connection between the submissive and dominatrix. I’m sure she has many that she doesn’t accept again because of the lack of connection. Our relationship is very..intoxicating. And honestly I’m surprised that such a young lady can carry herself with such elegance and intellect. Not to mention the skills she has. Selfish of me to say but I hope she never gets out of this industry.

Btw I’ve been getting alot of messages about her looks. She’s abit exotic, not china chinese. Those who have seen her before, do you agree with me?
Old 14-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw I’ve been getting alot of messages about her looks. She’s abit exotic, not china chinese. Those who have seen her before, do you agree with me?
nice FR bro, makes me wan to try the water sports next time...
ya same here want to date her, in front behind i can look at it
whole day... exotic? mmm, duno how to describe... for me i'd say she looks better in OL instead of domme wear...
those curious c for urself better, cfm wont disappoint...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 15-04-2018 at 03:18 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

saddypty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a reason y bros here dont like to serve the lifestyle mistresses or genuine ones that are in the kink scene for years n rather go for those who r just in it purely for money especially recruited ones? I know those angmohs are always fully booked but is there someone locally tat are on par standard with these visiting mistresses?

I've been following some of the local mistresses blogs, how some portray themselves as just fetish fulfillers instead of naturally dominant. From their post, can tell some hav tat princessy attitude tat everything got to do with money or give tat vibe I am hot n sexy and u must bow down to me. If there r better local mistresses who are genuine, let me know n prove me wrong.

In ur opinion, wat do you look for when serving a mistress? Bros here discuss say tat looks v important but dun u think that skills and who they r as a person important too cos thats when you get to know a mistress well.

Or do bros go for session but nvr had the chance to talk to the mistress to jus chit chat or they dont have the opportunity cus the mistress care about their time n rushing session for the next one? Or u pay 1 hour and only got 1 hour session that includes u bathing and prepping
Old 15-04-2018, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddypty View Post
Is there a reason y bros here dont like to serve the lifestyle mistresses or genuine ones that are in the kink scene for years n rather go for those who r just in it purely for money especially recruited ones?
for me most impt is the play and skills, though looks are impt, they are secondary to me... alot of bros place looks at 1st plc... which is y the super
chio like lindsey and estella are alwiz full house...
Old 15-04-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is there a reason y bros here dont like to serve the lifestyle mistresses or genuine ones that are in the kink scene for years n rather go for those who r just in it purely for money especially recruited ones? I know those angmohs are always fully booked but is there someone locally tat are on par standard with these visiting mistresses?

I've been following some of the local mistresses blogs, how some portray themselves as just fetish fulfillers instead of naturally dominant. From their post, can tell some hav tat princessy attitude tat everything got to do with money or give tat vibe I am hot n sexy and u must bow down to me. If there r better local mistresses who are genuine, let me know n prove me wrong.

In ur opinion, wat do you look for when serving a mistress? Bros here discuss say tat looks v important but dun u think that skills and who they r as a person important too cos thats when you get to know a mistress well.

Or do bros go for session but nvr had the chance to talk to the mistress to jus chit chat or they dont have the opportunity cus the mistress care about their time n rushing session for the next one? Or u pay 1 hour and only got 1 hour session that includes u bathing and prepping
Yep. Many of these girls are not dominant at all, they are just stereotypically self-entitled Singaporean girls with princess syndrome. Real BDSM involves respect, not exploiting subs and their kinks for financial gain. Personally I wouldn't have session with any of them, but now the market is being spoiled by the girls bringing their friends (who are not really dommes either) into the scene.
Old 15-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, I share some of your preferences when it comes to choosing which mistresses to serve. Definitely dislike seeing mistresses that are not genuine and don't engage you on a personal level, but simply run down your fetish list and try to check all the boxes.

I too enjoy the opportunity to chat a little after the session but understand also that their time is paid for by us, and so I don't expect too much on that front, especially for hosting sessions. If that's important for you, consider outcall too where they are usually not so pressed for time (though sometimes they have personal commitments too).

How would you define what a "lifestyle Mistress" is though? Just because a pro domme doesn't call herself a "lifestyle Mistress" doesn't mean that she doesn't live the lifestyle or derive genuine enjoyment from your servitude in a session. I would say that you'd just have to try out the different mistresses to know which one suits you best, because people look for different things in a session and the chemistry between Mistress and sub would differ greatly from person to person.

My two cents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1