The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-05-2018, 04:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DommeMadison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

What an intense first session- you were so malleable to My desires & completely letting go. Shocked you were a novice as it was an effortless chemistry. And most of all....I love that you entrusted Me to pop your anal cherry ��

It’s My last few days in SG...perhaps a round 2 ��
Old 08-05-2018, 04:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
I'm not really one for overly-detailed reviews, so apologies in advance to my fellow bros here for those expecting a blow-by-blow of my encounter with Domme Madison. That having been said, I do still want to take the time to pen a proper review for her because I honestly believe that she is not a mistress to be missed (pun intended).

Disclaimer: This is my first time visiting a domme, so experienced players please do take my words with the necessary pinch of salt. Now, on to the review.

I've always been somewhat curious about exploring my kinkier side, but never really gave myself the opportunity to do so. However, when I chanced upon Mistress Madison's thread (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=689323), I felt sufficiently encouraged by her words that perhaps now is as good a time as any.

Communication couldn't have been easier. I reached out to her via WhatsApp with the stipulated details, and she responded quickly. After firming up the logistical details of our meeting, she provided me with a short questionnaire to ascertain both my interests as well as my limits. This was a simple gesture that I really appreciated because I could tell that she wanted to get a better sense of what would likely make me tick and then design our session accordingly.

Mistress Madison operates out of a nice centrally-located hotel, so getting there was a breeze. With the room number provided to me upon my arrival, I quickly made my way upstairs to knock on her door, though admittedly not without a fair amount of nerves. Safe to say, I couldn't have been more pleased with what greeted me. Mistress Madison was every bit as she appears in her photos, a platinum blonde goddess with looks that could kill and a body worthy of worship. After we got my tribute out of the way, she sat me down to get to know me a little better before segueing into the kinks that I would like to explore on this particular evening. We ultimately settled on the few that I had selected off of her list of indulgences, plus a couple of others that she gently coaxed me into giving a shot. And with that, we began to prepare for playtime.

Given that I had earlier indicated an interest in the vampire seductress scene, that served to be the role-play setting for our session. In it, I was the hapless (and helpless) victim of a Tinder date that had taken a much darker turn. Bound in clingfilm, I was rendered immobile and completely at Mistress Madison's mercy while she toyed with me both physically and psychologically. With a combination of sensual whispers, anal play, intox inhalants, and the most erotic touches of pain, I was repeatedly teased and driven to the point of almost going mad with pleasure. We then moved to the bathroom, where she showered me with seemingly endless streams of her golden nectar while my body literally trembled in ecstasy. For the finale, I was subjected to her milking machine, which culminated in an intense, giddiness-inducing orgasm.

All in, I can resoundingly state that I could not have asked for a better foray into the world of kink. Not only did I finally manage to experience some long-held fantasies, Mistress Madison also helped me to uncover certain kinks that I would never have expected myself to enjoy. To potential first-timers, I should note that she made me feel extremely safe in her hands, and at no point during our time together did I have any reason to panic. So if you've been teetering on the edge of this world for a while now, Mistress Madison would make a great chaperone.

What an intense first session- you were so malleable to My desires & completely letting go. Shocked you were novice, as it was an effortless chemistry. And most of all....I love that you entrusted Me to pop your anal cherry ��

It’s My last few days in SG...perhaps a round 2 ��
Old 08-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
bro what milking machine is that? so she milk you non stop?
To clarify, I actually have 3 different types of “milking machines.” I’ve attached photos below. The first one is a pump with a plastic pussy attachment to seal the vacuum. This one is more of a primer to engorge & pump up the cock.

The next level of intensity is the second device- the electric flesh light machine, which I control the speed of the pumping with the top up & down buttons. The inside is like a plastic pussy which milks the entire length of the cock.

The third is the most intense- a Doxy vibrator with a more focused cock head attachment. It is the strongest vibrator in the world. The frequency literally penetrates your bones (I use it Myself �� ). This device actually rips the orgasm right out of you- inducing the giddy quivering climax the other slave described. It’s not for the faint of heart ��

Old 09-05-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Any sensual, non-BDSM, office clothes fetish providers here?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Yeah, if you only use the search button you could find the info....

Stays in sharing accommodation. She could fulfill some fetishes, but better to agree before the meet.
On the down side (for my experience)
- asked to buy cigarette
- Agreed time late by 30 minutes, I was lucky my time is flexible
- Small room with piled up cloths on her bed/messy
- Heavily texting and on the phone while session

Positive side,
She had asked Ming Yue to also session, so, 2 duo session for first 15 minutes
She's flexible with fetishes but I asked her and agreed before session.
150 is cheaper compare to local (+ cigarette)

MINGYUE is RUBY.. Same person FYI
Old 09-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
MINGYUE is RUBY.. Same person FYI
No,two different people. They're friends though, and can double dom.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Any sensual, non-BDSM, office clothes fetish providers here?
candy fits ur bill, though i have yet to meet her...
Old 11-05-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

I tried MINGYUE before, den I see Ruby photo, Akamai, it's the same person as it's advertised before.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Currently French mistress Nikky is in town. I wonder if any bro try her except bro Havana. Any FR ? I abt to serve her for the first time so ya...lots of anticipation.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Currently French mistress Nikky is in town. I wonder if any bro try her except bro Havana. Any FR ? I abt to serve her for the first time so ya...lots of anticipation.
enjoy ur session bro, rem to share ur FR with us...
Old 11-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
johnmo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Is there any FR for mistress cleo who is advertising on locanto?
Old 11-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
triplextoday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have experience with a couple of dommes inclusive of Princess Yuki, Mistress Estella, Candy, Lindsay, and one more visiting domme from PH. This month I tried Mistress Lain / Dominatrix Lain (?) and I feel that she is the best out of the lot I have tried up to date. Finally I did not feel like I was being rushed for time like a conveyor belt approach, which was excellent. She even showed me how she sterilised her equipment after our SM play because I raised the concern of hygiene (was a huge concern for me).

Initially I thought she was ugly but when she opened the room door I was surprised because she is actually very pretty. At first I could not properly bring myself to hold a decent conversation with her because I was nervous but she managed to put me at ease. She is extremely skilled in anal expansion/butt plug training. Of course I took the necessary precautions to do an enema before meeting her and I stopped eating 6 hours before our session because I was worried that i would dirty the bed/floor.

Her feet are really well kept and she has lovely proportioned toes with natural arched feet. Personally I fancy those with not too uglily extreme points/not too skinny/not fat/ no long toes. Hers is perfect for me.

She has very nice hands as well, slim long elegant fingers which she slapped me with when I asked if I could worship her ass. She seems to not do body worship but a bro told me that she is starting to be open to sessions in lingerie again. Not sure if its true because i didn’t ask but if its true that would be such a tease!
Old 11-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just received a message from mistress Ana from philipines. She will be here from 28 may onwards. Think she will be here for a week or so. So for Anal play enthusiastic, don't miss her. Think she is very pro in this lol . At least from my experience.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Melonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any reviews on mistress candy? Im thinking of booking a session with her but im kinda new. What does she look like?
Old 11-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Melonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on mistress candy? Have thought of booking a session with her but im kinda new so im a little unsure. What is her sessions like and what does she look like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1