The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
rhlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Typical office problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
I really wanna ask TS: is this real, or just fiction? I really cant believe tis s happening..... too 7-heaven alr........... envy envy.........
Hey bro doubletap. haha. ya. this is real. I can't believe this is happening too. But I guess as time passes, I try to slowly let go as it's really hard to pass the moral side of me. guess the 2IC always take over. haha
Old 16-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

To continue,

Days have pass since that night has happen and we are pretty much back to over own usual life. We did text alot more after that, with Z telling me she miss me and all and calling me occasionally in the middle of the night just to talk with me. I did tease her that is it she is going through that honeymoon period with me but she just say she feels special with me. No doubt I did feel special with her too.

Z: Hey! do you always like events and concerts?

L: You asking me out?

Z: Do I need your permission? You are mine you know?

L: hahaha. Alright. ya I would love to go to anywhere with you.

Z: I have invites for XXX Brand, You wanna come with me?

L: Sure!

We did attend a few events and seminar together, mainly on her invite as she always have this invites to the special events held around Singapore, Be it luxury brands launch, or private concerts. And mostly after the events, we will chill out at places, mostly paid by her. She say she did so as I am willing to spend time with her and she really love my company. Going out with her can be stressful, especially I feel that I am seen as a toyboy(Just how I feel). But heck, Being able to spend time together is rare especially with our commitment in our current life.

Z: Sigh, How I wish I could turn back time and meet you earlier.

L: So you are a pedo like to date young guys like me? Say, which number am I already?

Z: You are my first. The first that I really love in my life.

The way Z always speaks make me feel so unbelievable like I will sometimes doubt her and question her but she will just laugh it off saying that I am silly boy.
Old 16-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Fast forward, a few months have pass and we mostly spend our weekdays together except for our weekends on expected reason.

Usually on weekdays, We will always check into hotels around Singapore for our quick session. Z didn't like budget hotels so it's usually 5 stars hotel for us. She always have a free upgrade with all her privileges and perks for the cards she is holding. Once into the room, we always kiss passionately like long lost lovers, after which with Z making me comfortable (Her term).

Z: I feel that I am the lock to your key and don't you feel the same way to? I just feel that our body are match and made for each other.

L: Yup, I feel so too. I thought I am too big for you that you will feel uncomfortable.

Z: I like the way you are.

I always tease her alot until she beg me to fuck her hard. literally beg. She will be in a very bad mood if I really didn't fuck her.

Z: Please fuck me. I need you. I can't feel you if you are not inside me.

I always like to start in missionary to watch her c cups move as though her boobs are choking her.

Z: push it in deeper and harder. Agh. I want the whole of you.

Usually she won't be satisfied when I am in missionary. She will prefer to ride me as she can take the whole of me in her.

Z: You are so big you fill me up. I love the shape of your cock. Pressing on my G spot every time you are in me.

I ram her hard and fast and I can feel Z pussy wall on holding onto my 2IC trying her best to grip me. She know how to contract her pussy well and I can say the sensation is wonderful. After a few hard pumps, I cum in Z and she will use her pussy to milk my dick. And we always make a mess after that on bed.

L: I wish this would last forever. (But in my heart, I know it will come to an end eventually)

TBC
Old 16-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
windstrafer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on posting....nice story.
Old 16-07-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

Keep it coming. Really excitee to read abt it!
Old 17-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3186 / Power: 15
ShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond repute

A girl will always like a guy more if the guy can make her cume. In this case TS is doing a good job.
Old 17-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Snak9r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How big is TS?
Old 17-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Set up tent.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 17-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

cobbes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A happy problem if u ask me... ganbante!
Old 18-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Happy problem if both know where they stand else it will be a catastrophe
Old 20-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

Has the story ended already ? Or is there more to cume ?
Old 29-07-2014, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

camp wohoo

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 30-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice. Waiting for next update.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

nice update!
Old 30-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Milkmilk is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice one bro.
Advert Space Available