The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo168 View Post
wah! korea here i come next stop korea
I got the same idea !
Old 26-10-2007, 03:23 PM
guy69gal

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
wah! korea here i come next stop korea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
I got the same idea !
haha, after reading bro Hellblazer's FR, all will want to go Korea too... but where to find such good opportunity... maybe bro Hellblazer is handsome mah..
Old 26-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy69gal View Post
haha, after reading bro Hellblazer's FR, all will want to go Korea too... but where to find such good opportunity... maybe bro Hellblazer is handsome mah..
Bro. Me not handsome la. Sometimes, effort and sincerity will go a long way to a woman's heart.

I remember as I walk, I take time to slow down and walk in step with her, She had bags, I carry for her, Open door let her walk first. Dinner pull out chair for her, these are things we do as gentlemen.

Anyway, to continue, I wake up and find her next to me. She was in her under-garments, Koreans love to dress and their undergarments are really sexy. I was still clothed but couldn't or do anything. I slowly tried to move out her grasp.

As I moved, she stirred. I quickly apologised about the situation. She muttered something in Korean that sounded really sexy and put her lips to mine. By now, my brother going to explode now. Oh well, can always go back and look for another job i suppose. Cannot let Singapore down.

So as we kissed and did the tongue dance, my hands began to caress her body. At the same time trying to find the latch for her bra. Whether front or back.

Anyway, have to continue later. Meeting in a while.
Old 27-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

To continue the story,

After some fumbling, she just laughed and took it off herself. Such pink and small nipples. As I started to caress them, could feel her breath quicken. Her hands started rubbing my cock through my pants. Cannot tahan le. I started to stand up to take my pants off when she stopped me and said, ' let me' with the best CFM look she could. Oh Damn! Who am i to argue.

She slowly got on her knees and opened my pants and started unzipping it Sloooooly. I was dying of anticipation then she proceed to continued caressing my dick through my underwear. Finally, she pulled my underwear down and looked at my dick like a long lost friend. Blowing soft kisses, she took a tentative lick, she another, and soon, she had my whole cock in her mouth.

HEAVEN (sigh)

However, I was already on the verge of exploding, so i tried to pull her away but she continued to use her hand and mouth on me. Oh well, there she blows. She was surprised, but then just continued and after finished milking me, rushed to the bathroom.

She came out and say something like Bad Boy. I took her hand and lay her back on the bed. I suppose on good turn deserves another, so slowly caressed her body with my hands and planted kisses all over her body, teasing her and avoiding the main areas like her pussy and nipples. I could feel her breathing quicken, and her pussy was starting to get warm with a familiar aroma. I then again proceeded to work on her nipples. The sight of her turning her head away and biting her lips was almost as good as getting the blowjob from her. My hand started to reach her pussy area and rub it. She started gyrating her hips to try and get my finger into a better position. then she pushed her panty aside to give access to her pussy.

Very neat trimmed tuft of hair and hairless around the pussy area. It looked so erotic. I could not resist looking and getting drawn to it. Soon, my tongue had found her clit and she was thrashing wildly to the movement of my tongue.

Sorry, have to continue later.
Old 27-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Wow bro. Me in Korea now. How come not as lucky as you. As such, have to go back to China to unload
Sometimes, its just luck. I was going to pay, but something better fell into my lap

Quote:
wah! korea here i come next stop korea
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
I got the same idea !
Senior bros. Cannot use my FR as reason to come to Korea. You need luck le. I consider myself lucky
Old 27-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

So here I was, eating very wet Kimchi. I believe a girl's pussy has different aroma and taste because of their diet. The Korean taste was definitely to my liking. Soon, in addition to my tongue attacking her clit, my finger was searching for her G-Spot. I knew i struck goal with a moan, and a flush of warmness around my finger.

By now, my cock was really revving its engine again. I reached my luggage beside the bed for my pack of condoms...

Soon I was riding her and thrusting into her tight pussy from every conceivable position using every technique i knew, which may not be as much as I think. After all, if this bonk was going to cost me my job, it was sure as hell going to make sure it was an unforgettable one.

I could fee her pussy contracting with warmness several times as we continued. Guess she was satisfied with my performance and had cummed several times. FInally, cannot hold back anymore and came with her one final time. Phew!

I looked at her, not uttering a word. Finally she spoke. 'You are good'. Damn, sound like the PRC ' ni hao li hai' statement they make after sex. I laughed and she laughed. Anyway that broke the ice and she shared some personal things with me. It was getting early, so I suggested we go for breakfast together. This was some Korean version of porridge.

She told me that this was a secret between 2 of us and please not to share with anyone else because of embarassment that she had sex with a foreigner. I told her no problem, next time we will go for a holiday to know each other better, maybe China or Thailand. She smiled, kissed me and we parted.

Sigh. Can't wait to see her again.

- The End -
Old 28-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro Hellblazer. Me envious like hell. 3 points for sharing. Ask her if have friend to intro or not
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Wow ! Sounds like Bro Hellblazer had a great time in KimChi land. acTis a rare opportunity. Must have special qualities to be so attracted by a Korean beauty.

Was there recently and was brought on an "aquarium" tour of the TiaMiari District. There are at least 300 shopfronts draped in heavy curtains behind glass sliding doors and only allowed in by the "mummy" keepers outside. Once inside, its a different world (wonderland with lots of Alices). There are between 6-12 SYTs in each "store". Prices are btwn Krw50-70k for catbath massage, bbbj and fj, depending on how well you can negot. The merchandise are generally fair-skinned 18-22 yo SYTs rated between 6-8. Service is 7-9. To get there take the subway to Gireum Stn. Take Exit 10 and make a wide right U-turn when you get out of the stn. It is the one on the lower road along the single story building, not the one along the main road. Good luck !
Old 30-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Bro Hellblazer. Me envious like hell. 3 points for sharing. Ask her if have friend to intro or not
If have then I sure intro. But just lucky this time.
Old 30-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Wow ! Sounds like Bro Hellblazer had a great time in KimChi land. acTis a rare opportunity. Must have special qualities to be so attracted by a Korean beauty.

Was there recently and was brought on an "aquarium" tour of the TiaMiari District. There are at least 300 shopfronts draped in heavy curtains behind glass sliding doors and only allowed in by the "mummy" keepers outside. Once inside, its a different world (wonderland with lots of Alices). There are between 6-12 SYTs in each "store". Prices are btwn Krw50-70k for catbath massage, bbbj and fj, depending on how well you can negot. The merchandise are generally fair-skinned 18-22 yo SYTs rated between 6-8. Service is 7-9. To get there take the subway to Gireum Stn. Take Exit 10 and make a wide right U-turn when you get out of the stn. It is the one on the lower road along the single story building, not the one along the main road. Good luck !
Yeah. I look like Andy Lau after he fall on his face from 3 floors. Hahahahah.

Nice recommendation. Just curious how well you can speak Korean. I always have problem negoatiating.
Old 31-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellblazer View Post
Yeah. I look like Andy Lau after he fall on his face from 3 floors. Hahahahah.

Nice recommendation. Just curious how well you can speak Korean. I always have problem negoatiating.
No need Korean leh. Jus wave 5 or 6 fingers and do your Andy Lau thing. Mama san understands and gives final 5 or 6. Thats it actually, take it or leave it! Rest is all action - like silent movie. Hahaha!! Enjoy !
Old 31-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
No need Korean leh. Jus wave 5 or 6 fingers and do your Andy Lau thing. Mama san understands and gives final 5 or 6. Thats it actually, take it or leave it! Rest is all action - like silent movie. Hahaha!! Enjoy !
Thats what I thought. But the silent part is just pure physical, no GFE. Oh well.

Anyway, I was on Yahoo with the gal the other day and discussing about a potential get together. She is even more well travelled then me. She suggested we go to NY.

On another note, I had met this PRC Waitress in a restaurant in Meyongsang, so have been on MSN with her. Told her next trip will take her out on a date and she seemed excited. Maybe something to be had here. Problem with Seould is the Boutiques. So many branded boutiques ard, shopping can turn expensive.

Will keep bros updated
Old 22-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
evo7ct9a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros,
i will be in Seoul for my 1st time for 4 nights:
22nd to 24th Nov - Dongdaemoon
24th to 26th Nov - Itaewon

any bros in seoul ah? would like to taste some real kimchi. otherwise please suggest joints around the area i am staying as i got confused looking at their subway map

thanks ah ...
Old 22-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo7ct9a View Post
any bros in seoul ah? would like to taste some real kimchi. otherwise please suggest joints around the area i am staying as i got confused looking at their subway map

thanks ah ...
Unfortunately, my next trip in Seoul is only about January. But are you looking at the Korean map or English map. Quite easy to understand. If not, take a cab. Ask the conceirage to write down where you wanna go in Korean.
Old 22-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo7ct9a View Post
dear bros,
i will be in Seoul for my 1st time for 4 nights:
22nd to 24th Nov - Dongdaemoon
24th to 26th Nov - Itaewon
good to hear u r coming to seoul. personnally I nv like Itaewon...since u will be in Dongdaemun, you might want to take a cab or subway to Janghanpyeong (same subway line as dongdaemum). There are rows and rows of massage outlets..price ard kw120,000 for foreigner.

enjoy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1