The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Hmm

The only time I've ever come raw into a FB was during one of my photoshoots cum fuck session long ago. She was a Filipino nude model, quite wild and well known to us bros who used to do shoots.

She was pretty ok about doing raw and when I came inside her she was pretty chill about it too.

I often wonder what became of her. I heard she went back Philippines for a time. She has a son now too. And sometimes I wonder .... but then she told me she slept around quite a bit too.

Luckily didn't catch anything from her. That was my one and only time. Too dangerous the consequences.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 15-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 8
Arrogate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArrogate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Thats how ur mum got u.
Old 15-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

Raw already sure will cum inside. Unless she tells me otherwise...or unless I want to spurt on her face or cum in her mouth

But the feeling of shooting your seed inside a newly conquered woman is amazing.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Usually be polite n tell the gal. Or at least ask the gal before hand if they are on pills or whatever to prevent pregnancy

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I enjoy the RAW feeling...
Some girls have asked me to pull out to cum..... after a lot of sweettalking to get them to agree in the first place..
I'll often agree to it initially..
But in the heat of the moment, I often pump my seed inside them....
The look of shock, as they feel my cock getting engorged, knowing that they will be bred unwillingly...
Then the spurts of warm sperm filling up their insides...
Actually in the hypothetical case of the girl regretting it and making a police report, what would the charges be? Or case would be thrown out of court because hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt?
Old 16-10-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Actually in the hypothetical case of the girl regretting it and making a police report, what would the charges be? Or case would be thrown out of court because hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt?
The girl has technically consented to sex...
Old 16-10-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
. She said, "you better cum inside, or you will never got chance to fuck me again."p
I like this one. Ha ha. Best

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once with a mother of two.
A Vietnamese who came here for holiday as her husband was sent here. We hooked up in a pub. Sweet memories..
I'll usually inform them. Took me six sessions to actually convince her.
That was my first and only time shooting inside raw tho...
Old 16-10-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Did raw with a colleague some donkey years back while overseas on business trip. Actually use condom on first day but she wanted to try raw and we did it the next day. Feeling was the same for me but anything to pleasure the lady. Maybe it's the feel of my hot fluid going thru her system that she wants and gets the kick out of it..... Haha..
Old 16-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

last time I have a FL and I ask her can fuck her raw.. she said can but cannot shoot inside scare wait pregnant. then I told her if she let guy raw her once the cock is inside her, she has no control.. the guy can just shoot inside as he wish and then say cannot control or shoot accidentally. after she listen wad I say, I ask her again so she can let me raw her.. the answer is yes... haha.. of course eventually I did not shoot inside her..
Old 16-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Got a regular FL, she hinted me age want me raw and shoot inside by saying she going to code red soon. So I get the idea. But when I about to shoot, I say I am cummin, she say shoot inside so double confirmed
Old 17-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
kellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Hmm

The only time I've ever come raw into a FB was during one of my photoshoots cum fuck session long ago. She was a Filipino nude model, quite wild and well known to us bros who used to do shoots.

She was pretty ok about doing raw and when I came inside her she was pretty chill about it too.

I often wonder what became of her. I heard she went back Philippines for a time. She has a son now too. And sometimes I wonder .... but then she told me she slept around quite a bit too.

Luckily didn't catch anything from her. That was my one and only time. Too dangerous the consequences.
eeee....why sg photographers like to fuck models that they shoot one...
Old 17-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellywonderland View Post
eeee....why sg photographers like to fuck models that they shoot one...
That was long time ago. Her deal was package deal. Haha.

Majority of the girls I shot with were just shoots. Probably 5% offered package deals

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 17-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

I think if raw, understood it would be creampie, unless beforehand agreed to pullout.

Last weekend was great, 2 different girls, 3 creampies.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
I think if raw, understood it would be creampie, unless beforehand agreed to pullout.

Last weekend was great, 2 different girls, 3 creampies.
Nice one bro! any juicy stories about it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1