The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kevsterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kena played out by Siambu

Guy, not sure if anyone encountered this before.. Encountered this Siambu who seemed really true, publicly announced that I’m her Boyfriend.. But in fact, she’s happily married with two kids..

We had several arguments before I found out she’s married.. And everytime she will try to patch things up..

It is just so scary how fake one person can be..
Old 11-11-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Donrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kena played out by Siambu

Your norm is not their norm
Old 11-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsterboi View Post
Guy, not sure if anyone encountered this before.. Encountered this Siambu who seemed really true, publicly announced that I’m her Boyfriend.. But in fact, she’s happily married with two kids..

We had several arguments before I found out she’s married.. And everytime she will try to patch things up..

You giving her $$$$ ?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Have ah.. But not much.. almost 2k?
Old 11-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

You need to ask yourself...are you going to continue this relationship if she is not leaving the husband? Assuming she is leaving the husband but I don't think so, are you going to take over and care for her children? How serious are you in this relationship?
Old 12-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 K only u want her to b only yrs ?
Think what she come here for bro
Old 12-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

I never want her to be mine.. And, never fucked her at all.. I confronted her, and she just say, don’t want to talk to me anymore. Blocked me on all forms of communication..

I guess, I believed her when she said those sweet things..

On the other hand, maybe her Husband neglect her, and thus she need to find a shoulder to lean on?

Just asking if any bros here experienced this before.. My first encounter with a siambu, and it ended like this.. Not really a chiongster..
Old 12-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never want her to be mine.. And, never fucked her at all.. I confronted her, and she just say, don’t want to talk to me anymore. Blocked me on all forms of communication..

On the other hand, maybe her Husband neglect her, and thus she need to find a shoulder to lean on?

Just asking if any bros here experienced this before.. My first encounter with a siambu, and it ended like this.. Not really a chiongster..
Very hard to advise as you didn't share enough. You already spent 2K on her, she must be thinking you are an easy target to KC. Now you know she is married and has kids. She has been lying to you as well thus dishonest. You should know what to do next.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Declaring you as her boyfriend does not contradict the fact that she is married with kids.

What's the issue here?

Quote:
As the cost of maintaining the relationship is comparatively cheap, I'd suggest you to continue enjoying the romance while at the same time accept the fact that she is a married woman.

When come to a point the maintenance cost becomes too pricey, just dump her and change another "girlfriend".
Old 13-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow u are a good man bro... if I spend 2k on her I would prob be banging her till dunno where ady...

Just remember 1 golden rule... they dun travel few hours by plane to a country whom dun speak their language to look for love...

Cheers and treat it as a lesson learnt

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-11-2018, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

can you upload her photo?
Old 13-11-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Threadstarter jin jai dee!
Never screw her before but still can give her money.

It seems to me you're emotionally attached to this girl but my advice is cut away this relationship because it will lead to nowhere.
Keep yourself busy, travel more and look for a new fish.

Save the money and use your time for more constructive matters.
Yes some puyings can play men out but if you've experience and think with big head they'll be unable to con you.

What I'm sharing is derived from my experiences and relationships with Thai puyings over the years.
All the best.
Old 17-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Nothing new-a large % of Siamese women married here are in their 2nd marriage .
Common also to see them bring their kids from their first marriage over to Singapore to stay after a few years and later on their mother too (mostly for regular visits).
If you are not the open minded, liberal, easy going and generous type-do not get involved with a Siamese girl.
However they will definitely give you more fun, love and freedom than a local girl.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Nothing new-a large % of Siamese women married here are in their 2nd marriage .
Common also to see them bring their kids from their first marriage over to Singapore to stay after a few years and later on their mother too (mostly for regular visits).
If you are not the open minded, liberal, easy going and generous type-do not get involved with a Siamese girl.
However they will definitely give you more fun, love and freedom than a local girl.

You forgot to add, more thrill in finding out what she is up to on a daily basis. 555555. Thai ladies are good at cocealing their true emotions, they can be so sweet up front and a big liar if you are not careful. They are usually non confrontational but when they do, please watch out!

As for the money part with thai, as long as it is no longer in your pocket, it is not yours any more. You can kiss them good bye. My nid noi advice.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
You forgot to add, more thrill in finding out what she is up to on a daily basis. 555555. Thai ladies are good at cocealing their true emotions, they can be so sweet up front and a big liar if you are not careful. They are usually non confrontational but when they do, please watch out!

As for the money part with thai, as long as it is no longer in your pocket, it is not yours any more. You can kiss them good bye. My nid noi advice.
I agree bro.. that thrill of knowing what the heck they do daily is wow..
Thanks for your nid noi advice.. Appreciate it.. Money gone is small thing, what pains is the fact that she played with feelings..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1