The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
stormcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocodemer View Post
Years backs in NTU, I managed to canvass some drinks for an event. But when the drinks arrived, don’t know where to store (year 1 still blur), so I have the cartons stacked in my room for the time being against the wall in front of the cupboard with just enough space behind to open the cupboard door. A senior wanted to have a look so came to my room. She wanted to take photos of them for publicity, so I suggested why don’t we be in the photo too. So I place her camera on timer on the desk and she went to stand behind the stack of cartons which was about waist height. I quickly squeezed behind her as there was not much space between the cartons and the cupboard. I was not thinking of anything, but because the space was so tight my cock was rubbing against her butt and I stated to semi erect. As the camera took the photo, she didn’t move away, but continued in that position grinding my cock and half turn smiling rather seductively at me. Semi erect became a hard on and my hand move from her waist to cup her breast and our lips met. Soon she led me to the bed and took control. Half way thru the action she reminded me not to cum in her and I being the newbie complied by spraying over her abdomen. At that instant I fell in love with the sight my sperm smeared all over her pubics. What an intro to hostel life.
What a surprise fuck! Nice share bro
Old 16-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 7
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Quote:
Years backs in NTU, I managed to canvass some drinks for an event. But when the drinks arrived, don’t know where to store (year 1 still blur), so I have the cartons stacked in my room for the time being against the wall in front of the cupboard with just enough space behind to open the cupboard door. A senior wanted to have a look so came to my room. She wanted to take photos of them for publicity, so I suggested why don’t we be in the photo too. So I place her camera on timer on the desk and she went to stand behind the stack of cartons which was about waist height. I quickly squeezed behind her as there was not much space between the cartons and the cupboard. I was not thinking of anything, but because the space was so tight my cock was rubbing against her butt and I stated to semi erect. As the camera took the photo, she didn’t move away, but continued in that position grinding my cock and half turn smiling rather seductively at me. Semi erect became a hard on and my hand move from her waist to cup her breast and our lips met. Soon she led me to the bed and took control. Half way thru the action she reminded me not to cum in her and I being the newbie complied by spraying over her abdomen. At that instant I fell in love with the sight my sperm smeared all over her pubics. What an intro to hostel life.

Awesomeee canvassing brought lots of memories. How we went room to room to sell things and girls who didn’t wear bra would hide behind the door in shock when they saw us. Some forgotten and we could see their pokey nips thru the school tee shirt
Old 16-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Doing the laundry would be another interesting encounter. As we take turns using the dryer. Normally, a dryer session is about 30mins to 1 hour. Depending on whether you insert 1 or 2 dollar. And often, we would do and return to our room. And at times, we forget to collect after an hour is up and someone will help us remove and place it in our laundry basket.

Of course, when u take out the Laundry, u roughly know whether is it a guy or Girls. Their underwear/ lingerie hints about their preference. G strings and all. Few occasion I am in the midst of it when they come along to collect. Blushing as they saw me scooping out their g strings and lacy bra. Looks really is deceiving. The really guai one would shockingly have the sexiest of lingerie.
Old 17-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

叫我皇上!!! anyone remember that?
Old 19-12-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
any more.. interesting
Old 19-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Custy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Awesomeee canvassing brought lots of memories. How we went room to room to sell things and girls who didn’t wear bra would hide behind the door in shock when they saw us. Some forgotten and we could see their pokey nips thru the school tee shirt
Those who hide behind the doors are so obvious they are braless
Old 19-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
thanks for sharing. what happened after that? she became your fb or gf?
Old 20-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TornHymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe not forgotten la, they don't mind letting guys see
Old 24-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Anyone have experience sniffing the panty off the laundry basket. For me, at least 10 different girls. Some of them changed their panty liner in the room. So some of their dustbin have wrapped panty liner. Haha
Old 29-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Haha. How about extending it to JC/poly experience ? Maybe we can get more inputs.
Old 29-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PentaZillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And their boobs jiggling when they walk
Old 05-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

My room was decorated very nicely. Fully equipped with nice speakers with lights/fairy lights and loaded with alcohol. I had my stash of panty liner available in my cupboard. I will always help “them” replace their panty liner or for those who didn’t have, to place them when we decide to do it raw. Kinda helps with the backflow or juices and semen after sex. And for those who used ones, you can imagine what happened to them.

Normally, a long day of lectures or project work. We will start working in my room. And slowly I would offer a cup. Talk about life. Relax and next thing u know. Curiousity just leads to enjoyment for everyone
Old 06-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya some girls may not even realise they not wearing bra!
Old 06-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
I was distracted by the ATB in the study room.
Some of them really ok one.

The thing about ATB is they usually quite Tua Liap. Really want to cup them.
Old 16-03-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Wow. Recently one of my hall og mates needed to collect T-shirt’s from supplier during one of the school days. As she had a lecture to attend. She asked me to help her and gave me her keys and leave the shirts in her room once it arrived to the hall office. She passed me the delivery guy number. Can’t believe how happy I was at this opportunity. On top of the laundry basket was her freshly deposited fbt with a cute white panty and a well worn hall t shirt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1