The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Straits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juicy short stories

Cheers to TS, please continue
Old 13-12-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro informer up you 14 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 14-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
thanos69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good read...........
Old 14-12-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 14-12-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 14-12-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 15-12-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 15-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 15
fire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for sharing

说金钱是罪恶,都在捞。
说美女是祸水,都想要。
说高处不胜寒,都在爬。
说天堂最美好,都不去!
Old 15-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for not updating as often as I want, but here is the next installment. Jump to the === part if you want to go straight into action.

Kitty was not from around town. In fact, I have only seen pictures of her. Back in the day when I was still actively using Facebook, I would add random ladies I see online and start a conversation with them. Kitty was one such randomness in my life; of which I did not know is real or not.

Kitty is from the Philippines, Davos to be exact. She is a single mother of one. From what I have gathered, the father of the child (a Singaporean apparently) abandoned them way before I met them. Like the typical pinays, she is of dark skin. But her face hides her actual age well. Another slim lady, clearly she maintained her figure well after giving birth. She sports a comfortable B cup on her petite frame. At that time, she was 32 (if I remember correctly) and I was 25.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to hook up with this young mother when it happened. The year was 200X, and it was the season of giving (Xmas for those uncultured swines) and parties was the order. While out clubbing with my mates, I had to step out to catch a breather.

Not knowing why, but I took a photo of myself and the surroundings and sent it over to Kitty; wishing she was here with me. The reply came surprisingly quick. She wished she was here too, was her reply.

Had a short chat with her. Apparently she will be visiting Singapore soon around Feb. And she would very much like to meet me. Being skeptical, I just said I'll be more than happy to show her around.

The weeks leading up to the actual meet up became much more intimate. We exchanged numbers and had been in contact daily. Chatting and sending each other photos. As the day to the actual meet up became even nearer, the chat got steamier.

She would constantly tell me she is not the kind of woman that meet up with guys for ONS. Heck, if that was the case, she would have already been a Singaporean. But at the same time, she does say she gets lonely at night and is craving some companionship.

And with that, I knew I could strike off banging a MILF from my bucket list soon.

Feb came, she came, and we selected a date to meet up. I brought her around town and some not too common place on our first date. Nothing much happened on our second date either. But the third date..

================================================== ========

The third date was in a hotel room. We got straight to action without much delay. Upon checking in, our hands were already on each other; our tongues fighting against each other, trying to win an imaginary battle. Pieces of our clothes starts coming off one by one. When we were both fully naked, Kitty said she wants to be fucked on the table. It was a fantasy of hers she told me. I lifted her off the ground, carrying her by her butt and walked towards the table, seated right next to the window. The window was big, with a nice partial sea view and city view.

Placing Kitty firmly on the table, I spread her legs open and enjoy the view. Her pubic hair was kept short, neatly trim. Definitely not someone who does not like the idea of ONS. I took out a pack of condom and started putting it on, she reached out her hand trying to close the curtain blinds. I stopped her. It was a fantasy of mine to fuck someone right next to a window, in full view for the public. Without warning, I entered her and she let out a small gasped and she quickly tighten her legs around be while pulling me closer. I went on pounding her on the table for a good while before I lifted her off the table and pushed her against the window. I turned her around, and did her from behind.

Three items off my bucket list. Banging a MILF. Banging a MILF next to a window. Banging a MILF next to a window in broad daylight.

I reached out forward and grab her tits, and I grabbed it hard. Using it as a sort of handle, I pulled her towards me each time I thrust forward. I climaxed into the condom soon after. Standing there, the two of us, catching our breath. I can feel my cock becoming flaccid, and her pussy pulsing and gripping it with each breath. I pulled out and she lead us into the bathroom to clean up.

At this point, her true colors started to show. She told me there won't be much rest today as it is Fuck's-day. We kissed and explored each other's body in the showers. It has been too long since I had such a long bath; I felt extremely clean after that, only to be dirtied again with the sweet sweet nectar of a MILF.

We dried ourselves and proceed to the bed. The bed was soft, and spacious. I positioned her in the middle of it, and spread her legs planted a few kisses on her already moist pussy. Her labia is dark, but her insides are pink. A nice contrast, but not really to my liking. There wasn't any pungent smell and her juices tasted like nectar. Ahh yes, the pussy of a MILF is definitely much better than a sweet young thing (of course, if it is well maintained). I pushed my index and middle finger into her, making a come hitter motion, while licking her clitoris (this is an actual move, please try it on your wife or girlfriend. It makes them climax quite fast). With my free hand, I tugged on her left nipple. Her nipples were larger than average, like the eraser on the top of your pencil, maybe due to breast feeding. But it was easy to pull, bite, suck and nibble. Sure enough, she climaxed. I moved up to kiss her and she returned in kind, fighting my tongue while stroking my already erected cock. She pushed me down onto the bed and pushed her hair aside.

I know what is coming.

Before she got down to the deed, she highlighted that she doesn't like giving blowjobs. I can see why. Her mouth is small, it must be extremely tiring for her jaws. But today was an exception. She begun the arduous task of pleasuring me with her mouth. The feeling was heavenly, as she massaged my balls gingerly and bobbing her head up and down my cock. I looked down at her to enjoy the view, and she caught me staring. She gave me a smile and plant a kiss on the tip of my cock. As she continued to give me a blowjob, I took out another piece of condom, ready for round two. Before I could tear it off, she stopped me. Saying she wants to do it raw, because she didn't like the feel of rubber. I asked her if she gets pregnant again? She just coyly smiled and said not to worry about it.

Honestly, I was caught off guard, but at that time, there was only enough blood flowing to one head.

I put her legs over my shoulder and lifted her up. I graded her ass and slowly lower her glistering pussy on to my throbbing cock. Her pussy was tight, even after giving birth. I let her slowly slide down the whole length of my cock, and I felt I've hit something with the tip of it. I pulled her up slowly again and again, until my cock is completely drenched with her juices.

I AM VLAD! VLAD THE IMPALER!

The first round was ruled by lust, the second round was much tamer. Right before I decide to change our position to missionary, I lifted her a bit higher and just let her slide quickly down the whole length of my shaft. Again, she let out a girlish chuckle before she start hitting me. I lay her down on her back and started impaling her again with her legs over my shoulder. The thrust was slow and steady first, but it quicken in pace. She was asking me to thrust inside deeper and harder, with disregard to her well being. And I did just that. I went balls deep on her petite frame, each time hitting the back of her pussy with each thrust.

I flipped her around, and started pounding her again on all fours. I grab her by the hair and started pulling hard towards me. There was no complaint, only her moaning in pleasure. Yes, Kitty was a naughty MILF. And we were enjoying our tryst together. Her firm butt, smacking against my hips, sending waves up towards her hips. Doggy style has always been my favorite but it is also the one I hate most. I climax too fast in this position. As I am about to climax, she told me to go all out and ejaculate inside.

Again, not enough blood.

One final thrust by Vlad and I exploded inside her. I collapsed on top of her and we exchanged a few more kisses before we went to clean ourselves up. We lay down on the bed naked after a quick shower, kissing and hugging each other. Talking about sweet nothingness before we fell asleep.

The day was still early, and we still have one more night and day together. I knew I am in for a treat as I closed my eyes, pulling Kitty tighter around my arms.

================================================== ========

Stay tune for next part. Will upload some pics/gifs to showcase Kitty's body, but it will not be her since I lost those videos and pics.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
LaserDisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the uypdate
Old 15-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster