The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by octupus View Post
For anal, I dont think should straight away use dick. Should try a few times with finger first to loosen and make girl comfy ... Then use the dick.
Please note should use alot of KY ... and CD is a must.
wah bro u seen beri experience in this area

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Old 06-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phocker View Post
My best CIM experience was with a teacher in a lift many years back. It was so exciting with the thought that anyone might just find us in that compromising position. Her tongue's texture was somewhat like a 'sandpaper'. The feeling when i came was outta this world. Best thing is she swallowed every drop of my sperm! Till today, no one comes close!
I do have the same experience, i CIMS(mean swallow) into this housewife. Can read my thread posted previously.

The lift is at ưum cha' china town.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 22
HorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to behold

Personally I prefer CIM, the facial expression of the gal blowing and sucking you dry is simply priceless.

Remembered when I was out station for a few weeks, and there was this Korean gal who was posted there at the same time. We clicked well and towards the 2nd weeks, we spent everynight bonking away... and she was really someone who enjoys CIM and swallowing!

That experience was simply awesome!
Old 06-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -169 / Power: 0
devilboy1978(2) devilboy1978(2)

4 me,i prefer cum in pussy..Especially,if she kws hw 2 control her
muscles down there..Feeling damn shiok..
Old 07-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

i would love to cum in the pussy or if i cum in the mouth, i like to see them swallow.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Prime Time deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellblazer View Post
I used to CIP, but 2 years ago i got a gal pregnant, lucky she did not want the kid. But an emotional experience. From then on, Cap Always On!
Take Care bro. At least you have learn your lesson.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
fuck2fuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by octupus View Post
For anal, I dont think should straight away use dick. Should try a few times with finger first to loosen and make girl comfy ... Then use the dick.
Please note should use alot of KY ... and CD is a must.
that cool.....
Old 07-11-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycaloth66 View Post
lol i never go for fetility examination before but i suspect i sure got sperm count problem although from casual visual examination nothing is wrong with my semen. I've been CIP with my ex gfs as well mostly during their "safe" days but many times not....and since i started CIP when i was 19....and I am 36 now, so 17 years on and off and none of my gfs ever got pregnant....
bro.. dont know should feel sad or happy for u.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StarBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dun care.......as long as i cum
Old 07-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Samster

pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

My 1st experience of CIMS was 15yrs back.

That time i was in NS, and my platoon mate all xiao pen pal. So i also send letter, just exchange of 1 letter 1 got her house nos liao.

Cut it short, we do it quite SOP. I will drive her to a car park. We kiss and i will finger her till cum. Then she will blow me till i cum, she will swallow every single drop of my cum. This relation continue for 3yrs, i think total i cim into her 150++ .

After that i went oversea, but at time still phone sex with her. When back in sg, she met me and tell me she married liao, but still give me a last blow, still CIMS, that 8yrs back.

Miss her big fat mouth.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
My 1st experience of CIMS was 15yrs back.

Cut it short, we do it quite SOP. I will drive her to a car park. We kiss and i will finger her till cum. Then she will blow me till i cum, she will swallow every single drop of my cum. This relation continue for 3yrs, i think total i cim into her 150++ .

Miss her big fat mouth.
Still remember my first cim experience with ny first gf.bonk her till i nearly cum and quickly pull out and want to cim.she open her mouth but not prepare for ci, but too late i cum kekekeek,she shocked and she swallow some cum.can still remeber the look on her face.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:55 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

my current gf dun like me to cum on her face she finds it very troublesome to clean up.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
my current gf dun like me to cum on her face she finds it very troublesome to clean up.
Bro tell your gf is full of protein and good for complexion tell my ex that but did it i think 2 times also complain abit hard to wash off

Old 07-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As a guy, the natural instinct is to cum in pussy cos when cumming, all you want is to grind forward to intensify the feeling. Cum in mouth is ok as an experience, but the transition from pussy to mouth is agonising.

I mostly cum in pussy as I like to kiss my gal after the deed
Old 07-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMM View Post
As a guy, the natural instinct is to cum in pussy cos when cumming, all you want is to grind forward to intensify the feeling. Cum in mouth is ok as an experience, but the transition from pussy to mouth is agonising.

I mostly cum in pussy as I like to kiss my gal after the deed
Excatly, you need to whole world of will power to pull out from pussy and insert to mouth.

When you are cumming, there is no point of return liao, I respect those AV man, they can just do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1