The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

anyone tried Jane from 7 heaven? how was her service?
Old 12-06-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Lolitas today after look see Kasalong as both place in walking distance. I took a small built gal name NEW at Lolitas. Damage 850b plus a coke drink. A heavenly BBBJ by a young gal even though its quite SOP. I love BBBJ more than having full service anytime.hehehehe
Old 13-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Manimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kasalong used to have a few SYTs before Covid. Petite, cute, and pretty. Not sure about now. Location is also discreet and with hotel just opposite as well.
Old 13-06-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Manimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kasalong used to have a few SYTs during Covid times. Young, petite, cute, and sweet. Price was about 650B then. Location very good cos discreet. Somemore got a hotel directly opposite, a stone's throw away.
Old 14-06-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Other than these BJ joints , there are also those massage shops that offer sex and BBBJ… u can find them at those Soi (alleys) off the main road.

Yes , most of them are aunties but I chanced upon one younger ML .. she looks about 20s .. she claims to be 28.. piano massage was 300 baht and extra 1000 bhat for BBBJ but I bargain to 700 .. so total was 1000 baht.
Old 15-06-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Visited Lolitas today after look see Kasalong as both place in walking distance. I took a small built gal name NEW at Lolitas. Damage 850b plus a coke drink. A heavenly BBBJ by a young gal even though its quite SOP. I love BBBJ more than having full service anytime.hehehehe
I know what you mean. Sometimes I'm too lazy to fuck so I prefer the girl to suck my 2ic

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-07-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Today is my last day in bkk and here are my FRs after visiting 7 Heaven 3 times.

Yu - booked her twice. First time was a bj in a normal room. Yu is really a syt, quite chio and typical Thai tan. She led me to a room with just partitions at each side with a door. Her gfe and bj skills very good. Can blow without hands fast and furious then shoot into your mouth.

I booked her second time for vip room cos I curious. Managed to take a pic while she was out to collect some stuff. I will show u all when I come back.

Jan (not Jane.) - dunno wae tf they put as Jane in their website. Her profile pic in line app looks like an aunty but wtf she looks very chio! Chinese skin tone. She has ang kong at her back looks like those xmm ah lian u see in sg. Her bj skill also good but not as good as Yu maybe cos I went there quite late she tired. Fk la next time I come bkk want book her again.

Last edited by PewPewCat; 13-07-2022 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewCat View Post
Today is my last day in bkk and here are my FRs after visiting 3 times.

Yu - booked her twice. First time was a bj in a normal room. Yu is really a syt, quite chio and typical Thai tan. She led me to a room with just partitions at each side with a door. Her gfe and bj skills very good. Can blow without hands fast and furious then shoot into your mouth.

I booked her second time for vip room cos I curious. Managed to take a pic while she was out to collect some stuff. I will show u all when I come back.

Jan (not Jane.) - dunno wae tf they put as Jane in their website. Her profile pic in line app looks like an aunty but wtf she looks very chio! Chinese skin tone. She has ang kong at her back looks like those xmm ah lian u see in sg. Her bj skill also good but not as good as Yu maybe cos I went there quite late she tired. Fk la next time I come bkk want book her again.
hi bro, which joint did you visit?
Old 12-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
based on the name of the girls, I believe should be 7th Heaven.

Quote:
bro in your opinion was the VIP room worth the top up?
Old 12-07-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
angelust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so...long...never...go...
Old 12-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
brandonsim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandonsim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice sharing
Old 12-07-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Today is my last day in bkk and here are my FRs after visiting 3 times.

Good FR. Hope to travel to Bangkok next year

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 13-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
ps i forgot to put the name. it's 7 heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post

bro in your opinion was the VIP room worth the top up?
for me worth it cos feel more private and secured. normal ones can hear next door moaning and the doors dont seem to have something to lock. iya 200 baht more only so might as well upgrade. i prefer they install one more mirror at the top.

here is a pic of their vip room.

Old 15-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ps i forgot to put the name. it's 7 heaven.

for me worth it cos feel more private and secured. normal ones can hear next door moaning and the doors dont seem to have something to lock. iya 200 baht more only so might as well upgrade. i prefer they install one more mirror at the top.

here is a pic of their vip room.

Nice one but can hear next door moaning also kinky. can see who moan the louder

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-07-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It seems that many Samsters are mongering under the misconception that BJ bars do BJs – only. Nothing could be further from the truth. They all offer FS and at rock bottom rates. For example, it’s just B1,700 at Kasalong. And no, you don’t have to do the deed in those cramped alcoves. They said they have a special room. BTW, Pat is kinda cute.

Note: Lolita appears to be closed, at least at night. But Wood Bar is back open.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1