The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 25-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Yod4 Yod4 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1897 / Power: 20
Yod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant future
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShadowXxX View Post
Wow that was fast. But did the dispatch give the pills to you in person. Or drop it at your door step?
I got it in person. They will ask you to choose a delivery window so that you can select the timeslot that's most convenient for you.
__________________
Photos & Videos of Hot Siambus
Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to fuck.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #32  
Old 27-06-2022, 09:43 AM
Driftwood Driftwood is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 368
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 17
Driftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant future
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Sorry to bros here

I'm going bkk for a trip soon. Wondering if it's ok to get the generic version there. Any bro's advice?

Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #33  
Old 02-07-2022, 07:56 PM
ZanShen's Avatar
ZanShen ZanShen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2373 / Power: 6
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Sorry to bros here

I'm going bkk for a trip soon. Wondering if it's ok to get the generic version there. Any bro's advice?

Thanks
There is a popular pharmacy (Shop) along Sukhumvit and near Robinson. You can try over there. However, you need to verify whether that is genuine because those roadside street sellers can be selling the same thing at only half the price.
__________________

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #34  
Old 02-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Xgenre's Avatar
Xgenre Xgenre is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,408
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3118 / Power: 21
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Yeah - I see options for a monthly subscription that costs $135 as well as a half-yearly subscription that costs $690.
What did you say to justify medically that you need the pills? Can share your answer with us so that we can re-use the same answer? 5 mg tadafil is enough to enhance your performance? 5 mg is a really small pill.
__________________
I don't exchange points. So no point adding me hoping I will up you back. No need to pm me about points too.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #35  
Old 02-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Yod4 Yod4 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1897 / Power: 20
Yod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant future
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What did you say to justify medically that you need the pills? Can share your answer with us so that we can re-use the same answer? 5 mg tadafil is enough to enhance your performance? 5 mg is a really small pill.
5mg is small but if taken everyday, leads to you having a concentrated amount of it in your blood. My wife doesn't know about it and she could tell something's different cuz I was extra hard. That and the fact I can now go 2 shots in a row and got easily erect through the course of the day lol.

I just told the doctor that the quality of my erections have noticeably decreased and that I occasionally have had issues maintaining erections throughout the session. I also said I preferred a daily pill as opposed to a once-off 20mg dose as it is more convenient and I didn't have to time when to take the pill.

Something worth nothing: I noticed feeling more lethargic ever since I started taking it daily. Quick google search lists it as a possible side effect. Either that or its because I've been getting more action on the regular with the wife hahah.
__________________
Photos & Videos of Hot Siambus
Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to fuck.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #36  
Old 03-07-2022, 11:14 AM
jetpack1976 jetpack1976 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
jetpack1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjetpack1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
5mg is small but if taken everyday, leads to you having a concentrated amount of it in your blood. My wife doesn't know about it and she could tell something's different cuz I was extra hard. That and the fact I can now go 2 shots in a row and got easily erect through the course of the day lol.

I just told the doctor that the quality of my erections have noticeably decreased and that I occasionally have had issues maintaining erections throughout the session. I also said I preferred a daily pill as opposed to a once-off 20mg dose as it is more convenient and I didn't have to time when to take the pill.

Something worth nothing: I noticed feeling more lethargic ever since I started taking it daily. Quick google search lists it as a possible side effect. Either that or its because I've been getting more action on the regular with the wife hahah.
Any Bros here can help PM links to buy generic Viagra. I went to Polyclinic to ask for ED meds but was told they can only prescribe original Viagra and ask me to buy fron outside pharmacy. Was told the cost is about $20 per pill.

I tried google online website but was reluctant to buy because not safe to provide credit card details to these sort of website.

Any bros here can help? buying original Viagra in Singapore really too ex. By the way. I first time user. want to try ED meds because i find that having sex.with wife recently, if want to change position, cannot maintain erection
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #37  
Old 03-07-2022, 11:45 AM
Driftwood Driftwood is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 368
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 17
Driftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant futureDriftwood has a brilliant future
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
There is a popular pharmacy (Shop) along Sukhumvit and near Robinson. You can try over there. However, you need to verify whether that is genuine because those roadside street sellers can be selling the same thing at only half the price.
Thanks bro, will go check it out
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #38  
Old 03-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Yod4 Yod4 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1897 / Power: 20
Yod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant futureYod4 has a brilliant future
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpack1976 View Post
Any Bros here can help PM links to buy generic Viagra. I went to Polyclinic to ask for ED meds but was told they can only prescribe original Viagra and ask me to buy fron outside pharmacy. Was told the cost is about $20 per pill.

I tried google online website but was reluctant to buy because not safe to provide credit card details to these sort of website.

Any bros here can help? buying original Viagra in Singapore really too ex. By the way. I first time user. want to try ED meds because i find that having sex.with wife recently, if want to change position, cannot maintain erection
Noah sells Sildenafil...
__________________
Photos & Videos of Hot Siambus
Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to fuck.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #39  
Old 03-07-2022, 05:17 PM
ZanShen's Avatar
ZanShen ZanShen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2373 / Power: 6
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

I have a question. How do we know if the generic drug for ED is not Fake?
__________________

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #40  
Old 18-07-2022, 01:33 PM
kookoo88 kookoo88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What did you say to justify medically that you need the pills?
I started to have problem 6-7months ago.
Went to a GP (not my regular one) and told him that I have this personal issue that needs his help.
I was given a choice of Cialis and Viagra.. I chose Cialis for the 36H potential readiness as i am the type that wont plan in advance and remember to take pills before actions

So far it works well...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #41  
Old 23-07-2022, 09:27 AM
barnone barnone is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
barnone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

I have 5 boxes(20pills) excess supply of sildenafil 100% genuine from hospital pharmacy can show proof
Pm for deal
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #42  
Old 24-07-2022, 06:21 PM
4Dguru's Avatar
4Dguru 4Dguru is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,610
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10535 / Power: 14
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnone View Post
I have 5 boxes(20pills) excess supply of sildenafil 100% genuine from hospital pharmacy can show proof
Pm for deal
How much? Please pm
__________________
_______________________________________
__________________

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
__________________
_______________________________________
__________________
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #43  
Old 27-07-2022, 05:46 PM
andrewtong's Avatar
andrewtong andrewtong is offline
Samster (P)
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 17
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

The problem I have is that my wife pays the credit card bills so she will see the charges if I do use the online docs/pharmacies. So I guess the only option I have is pay cash at polyclinic and then ask for prescription to go buy from the pharmacy and then pay cash there too! That should work right?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #44  
Old 28-07-2022, 11:09 AM
lt0l0tl's Avatar
lt0l0tl lt0l0tl is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8100 / Power: 13
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

I have some balance boxed generic Cialis from recently trips. Pm if interested
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #45  
Old 01-08-2022, 11:16 PM
ivaylos ivaylos is offline
New Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ivaylos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

It should be perfectly legal to buy them online and deliver them to you by mail because itís not drugs or any other illegal substance.
If you want to see the source, I get Viagra from, then go to this website. Itís the most reliable source I could find on the Internet because all the pills they sell have been tested and are safe to take. However, I would still advise you to see a doctor before taking anything and discuss your problems. Itís always better to ensure you take something for your own benefit. Otherwise, it would be risky and probably harmful.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying cialis or viagra in KL liankiller Sexual Health Issues 2 14-07-2019 01:36 PM
Where to get viagra/cialis? shaft69 Sexual Health Issues 1 05-02-2016 02:11 PM
where to order online for viagra and cialis? koolingwind Sexual Health Issues 4 01-03-2014 05:07 PM
Viagra Or Cialis ilikehottie Adult Discussions about SEX 26 21-05-2009 10:23 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022 ph