The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-06-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Wishdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Just went bkk in May. Went to HOLI for dragon health treatment once. I would say it's not what I anticipated. Tried once many years ago in Hatyai, it's was good. Cock stands and droops whenever the massuer wants, and strong gush flow when urinating after. Holi I tried, think it's overrated or perhaps the massuer attended me is not well trained. No RTM for me.

Tried to upload the price list photo over here but can't. Don't know why. Anyway for dragon treatment they got 2 pricing for guys
2200baht for 90mins
3900baht for 120mins
They recommended me the 90mins.

If u guys going maybe will get a different massuer. Enjoy

For me no release.
What questions did they ask/did they do to determine and recommend you between the 2 treatments?

I'm looking to try but can't decide which of the 2 treatments to do.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 15
barslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi all, Just got in. Any idea where I can get some afternoon fun. Staying @ terminal 21 area. Does nana or soi cowboy open so early ?
Old 28-06-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mikasackerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
currently in bkk. anyone want to party, g club or ktv pm me
Bro I'm going bkk tmr for 5 days. What's the plan you have for this week maybe I can join 😃
Old 28-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishdom View Post
What questions did they ask/did they do to determine and recommend you between the 2 treatments?

I'm looking to try but can't decide which of the 2 treatments to do.
I guess probably the time spend on the therapy. For my case 90mins, 60mins on normal oil massage and 30mins on the therapy
Old 28-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yyll888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does spaceplus has working girl?
Old 28-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroorc View Post
Went to pimp with 6 guys all rich thais, had around 4 whiskey, food and private room with pool all that. The girls stripped their top off. End of day, the bill came out 90k baht which even we felt it was too expensive lol even though the girls were super hot. We even know the manager Chris as we frequent pimp often, he said oh might be a mistake let check. Friends got back to me today as i had a morning flight said 60k total.
We went elite the night before the girls although hotter but cant bring out mostly. Damage 24k for 6guys. Dame amount of whisky.
Bro, do you mind share the breakdown at the pimp? Thanks in advance

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to elite last night and its very big with 5 floors.
first floor is lounger with live singer and then the rest is all ktv rooms.
there are many girls in this place and quality like thong lor style.
package is 20k gold for 5 bottles.
one bro paid about 5k for 11-1am time so its around 480baht per 30/40 minutes.
taking home seemse impossible here unless ur like an andy lau or offer very large amount.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yyll888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any working girl in spaceplus? Bro pls pm me
Old 28-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyll888 View Post
Any working girl in spaceplus? Bro pls pm me
Yes, there are working girls in Spaceplus. Also many working girls who are Ladyboys that are prettier than the average thai girl, and you may not know they are LBs under the dim lights and after many drinks

If you really want to know wbo are the working girls, can tip the waiters to help you.
Old 28-06-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…
Mind sharing via PM bro? Can I know the rates as well. Upped you
Old 28-06-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Mind sharing via PM bro? Can I know the rates as well. Upped you
Thanks for the up…. Just got home after a long drive from work… will reply you soon
Old 28-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barslut View Post
Hi all, Just got in. Any idea where I can get some afternoon fun. Staying @ terminal 21 area. Does nana or soi cowboy open so early ?
Upped +150

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-06-2022, 07:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Thanks for the up…. Just got home after a long drive from work… will reply you soon
Upped you too +150 for sharing. Now have power 11

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-06-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped you too +150 for sharing. Now have power 11
Haha… appreciate it bro but after being in Thailand and the forum for so long… I honestly don’t know what the power is for and why I need it

I have been a silent creeper all the while so I just figured I managed to find the legendary Loch Ness Monster and I should share that’s all

But thanks again
Old 29-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Thisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'll be around for the next few days, not very experienced so happy to join anyone heading out in that time. Feel free to PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1