The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

saw a few hollandia promoters in various places that really eyes candy but guess the one at 711 amk still the most pretty. Anyway any bro try luck or know the coffee shop lady at pereira road I shared early, went down the other day but never see her. Not sure still working there anot.
Old 22-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Now that SG has eased up on SMM rules, time to relieve this thread again.

First up, gotta agree with bros on the ‘Kelantan Lane’ coffeeshop (behind ‘Lim Ah Boy’ ) motor shop. Prolly one of the most variety of beer promoters (10-15 ladies) inclusive of Viet (mostly),M’sian, PRC, etc. A couple SYTs as well. Been there for the past 2 years or so, gotta say the level of ‘looks + service + steadiness’ is prolly the best out there! My personal faves: ‘Xue hua aka snow beer. Shit beer but everything else makes up for it.

Just gotta say, this place is not for the weak drinkers. Haha
Are you referring to Bxxxxo8 @kelantan,went 25 mar , didn't see any eye candies
Old 22-04-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
skyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone been to Block 530 AMK to support the beer promoters there before ? any reviews? Carlsberg promoter looks good.
Old 26-04-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Anyone been to Block 530 AMK to support the beer promoters there before ? any reviews? Carlsberg promoter looks good.
Not really but can visit.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Any pictures?
Old 26-04-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
syt4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amk 530 got the large hooters Hollandia, not sure about the carlsberb, but the carlsberb at Amk 532 is pretty, slim and fair.

Yishun 417 got a very slim pretty syt Tiger, but that place is under reno for a month.

4 Defu lane 10 got a new tiger with average figure but pretty face, and a very flirtatious viet dester.

I won't post picts, but I do have some of their 抖音 accounts, so anyone who would like to look at them can since 抖音 is free for all.

Defu Lane Tiger : Taomi0203
Yishun 417 Tiger : haishijiuer
Amk 530 Hollandia : 1062785934
AMK 711 Hollandia : ANXXXXXX.XX
Hougang 681 Tiger : dongbeichazi34

Enjoy
Old 27-04-2022, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
maqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, ups
Old 01-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
skyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
Amk 530 got the large hooters Hollandia, not sure about the carlsberb, but the carlsberb at Amk 532 is pretty, slim and fair.

Yishun 417 got a very slim pretty syt Tiger, but that place is under reno for a month.

4 Defu lane 10 got a new tiger with average figure but pretty face, and a very flirtatious viet dester.

I won't post picts, but I do have some of their 抖音 accounts, so anyone who would like to look at them can since 抖音 is free for all.

Enjoy
Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 07-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold

Hoping my day will come
Old 09-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

With photos will be good
Old 28-06-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Any bro know which coffee shop in chinatown, jalan besar or geylang with many beer promoters currently? It seems like getting less these days in this regions.

Last edited by Fumoka; 28-06-2022 at 12:42 PM.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Chinatown two coffees shops (between OG and Sheng Siong) no more beer promoters liao.

After COVID opening, did not see any ah peks drinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Any bro know which coffee shop in chinatown, jalan besar or geylang with many beer promoters currently? It seems like getting less these days in this regions.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Fumoka,

up you 19 points.

Quote:
Old 28-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Chinatown two coffees shops (between OG and Sheng Siong) no more beer promoters liao.

After COVID opening, did not see any ah peks drinking.
Bro, u mean the 2 coffee shops beside main road opposite state courts? Sad to see so many promoters no longer around.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Yes.

No sighting after COVID restrictions removed.

Quote:
Bro, u mean the 2 coffee shops beside main road opposite state courts? Sad to see so many promoters no longer around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1