The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

back alley florist shop , any info on her?
Old 28-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light

Felt lethargic last couple of days. Went to visit XM to rejuvenate and ease my back. As usual, she was able to soothe my aching body. Am accustomed to her hard massages so it was quite relaxing for me. At one point while lying on my back, I felt 2 bumps massaging and circling my back. Got my attention immediately and wanted to turn around to see what she was doing. Feeling was damn shiok and I continued to lie flat to enjoy the moment. When she asked me to flip over, she was adjusting her shirt. Am wondering if she just used her boobs to massaged me. Perhaps I am hallucinating due to tiredness 😂

Not sure if any brothers had similar experience.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
NickGrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Felt lethargic last couple of days. Went to visit XM to rejuvenate and ease my back. As usual, she was able to soothe my aching body. Am accustomed to her hard massages so it was quite relaxing for me. At one point while lying on my back, I felt 2 bumps massaging and circling my back. Got my attention immediately and wanted to turn around to see what she was doing. Feeling was damn shiok and I continued to lie flat to enjoy the moment. When she asked me to flip over, she was adjusting her shirt. Am wondering if she just used her boobs to massaged me. Perhaps I am hallucinating due to tiredness 😂

Wah lucky you.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

So lucky I didn't encounter
Old 29-06-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 12
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So lucky ah
Old 29-06-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bro, u r so lucky. Next time I will try to *wink wink* her if can enjoy the same same treatment.

And I always enjoy chatting with XM as I find her conversation is very genuine, not like other ML, very commercial. She is a rare gem that working like our average sinkie, working hard to own a house. Let’s support, treasure and protect her in our own way and enjoy her service before she is leaving our shore. Cheers to all bros!
She can buy a house sooner if she is willing to do more. Hehehe. She’s a hard nut to crack. Very street smart girl.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi can i get the ctc of XM and AQ?
Old 29-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkevinn6 View Post
So lucky ah
Never won a single lucky draw in my life. Maybe I was really dreaming 😂. Damn tired that day. I didn’t asked her. Paid and left.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows if on level 2, the hair salon beside the lifts and also the 2 florist shop, side by side provides any services?
Old 30-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Ericgamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericgamer View Post
After reading so much about this place, today I went down to look c look c.walking from 1st to 4th floor, end up with a 30min message at 4th floor with xi Hong. She allowed to touch touch during message.After about 20min of good hard message ,GQ came, standard quote given, opp for hj in birthday suit, was surprised she did not just wank my Didi, she took her time to play with small brother. I got so shoke ,I ask if I can eat her mei mei? She agreed, with a extra small token. I would say money well spent, a good 20 min message and a great ending.😅😃

Look EST 7/20
Boops EST C
Sister, trim no smell
Hj 9/10

Rtf, don't mind, maybe next round go for full service 😁

Thanks all brother for recommending this place 🍻

Thanks for a kind brother that up my points 🍻🙏😁
Old 30-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visited XM again. Its a slow month could be due to school holiday previously so go support my fav ML.
Still amazed by the big melon. Its BIG and SOFT.
Go support her brothers!!
Old 30-06-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to take a look today. MDL was very obvious but a bit too open for my taste, so went in to see. 2nd floor there was a shop with quite a juicy milf, shop name starts with R if I remember, any bros have experience with that shop?
Old 01-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CTC and dmg pls. Thanks bro
Quote:
She alr give me green light to share once she change environment. For this Bros who are keen to try, pls tahan awhile longer.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold

Read all the FR here and decide to drop by MDL to try my luck.

Went in without an appointment and seems quiet. Served by a random lady which I got to know is Jiajia after the session.

Lookwise in her 30s. Nothing fancy.

Massage was good, better than most ML you get in the market. Got a rub down from head to toe before moving on to sensual.

Did a light catbath and moan beside ear, damn steam. Offered GQ and pulled up her top to reveal 2 huge mountain and the rest was history

After that offered head massage for the rest of session

Dmg: 50 + GQ which range from 50 to 100. Would rtf if I'm in the area.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Total damage $160, as my loyalty program pays off.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being
Bro can pm both contact thanks in advance 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread