The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 29-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
even during weekday afternoons??
Yes now is like peak hour all day long.
Old 29-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Djblackz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first tried one of the houses at jalan molek the selection was quite limited at the time with only 3 girls to choose from and I believe they are all Thais with lots of tattoos covering their skin. Service wise, it was pretty standard, but for the amount, I wouldn't expect anything more.

In the future, I hope to see more girls available and the OKTS become more willing to inform customers of the wait time as of now most of the OKTS are quite tame unlike in the olden days when they would drag you inside

As of right now, most of the houses near Westerhout Rd are either closed or fully booked. There isn't much information gathered from the OKTs either, so it is difficult to decide whether to wait. #my2cents
Old 29-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
even during weekday afternoons??
was there at 1220PM, 20min after opening, already got queue
Old 29-06-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
was there at 1220PM, 20min after opening, already got queue
wah lan eh, okay. thanks man.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Passed by earlier just to see see look look at 10pm+. Yes same towkay confirmed! Skinny n short uncle (looks tanner n more frail a bit) + Semi bald uncle who is always standing and managing things inside.
Thanks. Up you pts!
Old 29-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Thanks. Up you pts!
Welcome bro. Wanted to tcss to OKT but he was so busy attending to the migrant workers queuing he didnt even had time to talk to people like me who walked over to the front door. Thats how busy they are right now

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tempstories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same issue. Went there today. Long queue. Got a girl, fucked her and came out in 25min.
Old 30-06-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Suparsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM 14 is back! Went there 11pm and saw a group of guys standing outside. I thought sian liao the queue confirm damn long. Patiently stand at the back of them outside the door and saw a girl standing inside, realized they not in the queue but just kwa kwa only. Fast hand fast leg ask OKT how much. Paid and went in without thinking.

I asked the girl how many customers liao she told me around 30 for the day.

Price up to $50 liao FYI guys.

Overall FR for the girl 7.5/10. Will go other houses try try since got quite a few open liao.

Finally the playground is open!
Old 30-06-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MalayFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there just now at about 2.30pm. Passby hse 14 seems like a lot of people so end up go to hse 4. Only 1 girl available so no choice pay up 50$ need scan TT. Forget what number she was but very annoying say dont fuck to hard,not to deep etc etc. End up i fed up ask for HJ then she keep saying if i want HJ why come here. During HJ she keep saying almost time almost time end up i juz say okay nvrmind no need make me cum. Fucker feel like wasted my $50 on her.
Old 30-06-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Went to hse 4 just now. 50$ and must scan TT. Think tat hse 3 girls only. Got a girl and keep saying dont to deep not to hard while fucking. Keep saying bout time end up ask her HJ me then she keep saying if wan HJ why come here. During HJ she say almost time then i just say nvrmind dont need to make me come. Forget what number she is.
Old 30-06-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suparsex View Post
JM 14 is back! Went there 11pm and saw a group of guys standing outside. I thought sian liao the queue confirm damn long. Patiently stand at the back of them outside the door and saw a girl standing inside, realized they not in the queue but just kwa kwa only. Fast hand fast leg ask OKT how much. Paid and went in without thinking.

I asked the girl how many customers liao she told me around 30 for the day.

Price up to $50 liao FYI guys.

Overall FR for the girl 7.5/10. Will go other houses try try since got quite a few open liao.

Finally the playground is open!
30!??? yucks man
Old 30-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Djblackz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalayFucker View Post
Went to hse 4 just now. 50$ and must scan TT. Think tat hse 3 girls only. Got a girl and keep saying dont to deep not to hard while fucking. Keep saying bout time end up ask her HJ me then she keep saying if wan HJ why come here. During HJ she say almost time then i just say nvrmind dont need to make me come. Forget what number she is.
It reminds me of my own experience along the same stretch of road, but I think it depends on the girl. The others I tried hadn't shown much attitude, but I did encounter one with a bit of attitude, so I am unsure whether we have met the same girl. There was a lot of face showing as she didn't want to be thrusted too hard haha
Old 30-06-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Live report. Just walked past JM. H14 outside packed with 6 chaps, locals and 2 Banglas waiting. H4 seems not much queue except for 2 Banglas waiting.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djblackz View Post
It reminds me of my own experience along the same stretch of road, but I think it depends on the girl. The others I tried hadn't shown much attitude, but I did encounter one with a bit of attitude, so I am unsure whether we have met the same girl. There was a lot of face showing as she didn't want to be thrusted too hard haha
Skinny girl A Cup Size. Got tattoo on the back and tattoo between her stomach and puss*
Old 01-07-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why some need n some no need to scan TT ? Thou GOV no more tracing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1