The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

She is fucking hot. I am quite surprised to see that she has so few followers in instagram

for local influencers, I used to fantasize to celestina tiew and melody low

But this one definitely beats the other 2

Another fun fact = she recently admitted herself on her instastory that she had cheated on her boyfriend when she was 18 years old
Old 29-06-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
She is fucking hot. I am quite surprised to see that she has so few followers in instagram

Another fun fact = she recently admitted herself on her instastory that she had cheated on her boyfriend when she was 18 years old
ya! some bro went to also ask her if she had a fling.

based on what another bro told me, they bang bang for 2 months. you can't really call 2 month sex and cum a fling...if it happened so many times.

Anyway. cool stuff. I do have a collection of her pics...but idk if I should share it though. ahaha. But am keen if anyone has her pics to trade!! PM me.

I created a thread on her before
Old 29-06-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

guys one reason why I don't want to share her name openly is I still want her to keep posting slutty pics....if I share her name, that might stop.
Old 29-06-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

You can find some of the smaller influencers (10k follower kind) on sugardating sites sometimes.

if u wanna cold dm on ig, best to use disappearing function to remain discreet.
Old 29-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
guys one reason why I don't want to share her name openly is I still want her to keep posting slutty pics....if I share her name, that might stop.
Had PM you bro, please do have a look, thanks!
Old 29-06-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
EvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to all

Quote:

Siew Lup actress is another one , charge $1000 a few yrs back
Old 29-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Fully agree with you, Bro secretlurker88. Cheers!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 29-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanSG View Post
My pay is just barely $4k a month, but lim pei is more than willing to pay $10k to sleep with cy**** b*b* for one night even though moi is a poor man..
Old 29-06-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 14
alibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanSG View Post
upped you bro
Old 29-06-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

just remembered. there is another one. met her at the VIP table at a club. She was married then (I didn't know), but facing troubles with her guy.

Her guy works in FF as an instructor. She's currently remarried, one kid..kid names start with A.

We kissed that night, didn't go further bcos her friend said "she's married and complex now you know". My friend managed to make out with that friend...

imagine your wife at a club kissing other guys. jialat..
Old 29-06-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

I will pay for Mongabong. Any bros got kang tao?
Old 29-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
terence2112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My pay is just barely $4k a month, but lim pei is more than willing to pay $10k to sleep with cy**** b*b* for one night even though moi is a poor man..
Any hints on who the influencer is? If not convenient, can PM. Very curious.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

I remember few years ago, she posted a clip of herself dancing sexily in her room on instagram when studying overseas.

Until one of her parents (cannot remember is her mum or dad) reprimanded her for such behaviour and said she was acting like some ktv hostess...
Old 30-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If i am not wrong is that ms ang
Old 30-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
johnny90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pm me the name of the influencer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1