The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
dont know if this is considered Jialat or ...

was fucking my FB in the living room (we were watching Netflix) and got aroused and started petting and then i went into her and was pumping her when her daughter came home - everything happened too fast and we were so engrossed in the act that we didnt hear the gate unlock - only reaslied when her daughter opened the door

my FB daughter is 19 yrs old - she was on her headphones and walked into the house and saw her mum wearing only her bra, legs spread wide and me naked fucking her...

she was quite calm, didnt scream or anything - she just say "you guys are sick!" and went into the room (she shut her room door hard)

of course we stopped and dressed up - my FB still had the cheek to laugh..
Haha.. a bit jialat, but at the same time kinky! Well done brother!
Old 23-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
dont know if this is considered Jialat or ...

was fucking my FB in the living room (we were watching Netflix) and got aroused and started petting and then i went into her and was pumping her when her daughter came home - everything happened too fast and we were so engrossed in the act that we didnt hear the gate unlock - only reaslied when her daughter opened the door

my FB daughter is 19 yrs old - she was on her headphones and walked into the house and saw her mum wearing only her bra, legs spread wide and me naked fucking her...

she was quite calm, didnt scream or anything - she just say "you guys are sick!" and went into the room (she shut her room door hard)

of course we stopped and dressed up - my FB still had the cheek to laugh..
Mother is sick n doctor is taking her temperature by inserting his natural stick .... Sex Education
Old 23-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

How about this one?

Guy goes overseas with girlfriend. Comes back to Singapore. Wife and young son waiting for him at the airport.

Considered as SibueyJialat?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-06-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing a sibuayjialat experience. Maybe other bros have similar encounters.
This was long before Covid, when visiting some lupsup bar at G area.
Friend was a regular & had opened some bottles of hard liquor, girl were flooding in like butterflies. Had many tongue fights & 4-5G roaming thru the session, even managed to kept the underwear of one of the girls.
At end of of session, lighting becomes a bit more brighter, friend was settling bill, and as usual girls that had sat with u will come to collect tips. Had one CMI granny come to me asking for tips, I was quite taken aback whom she was. She reminded me that she was was one that I had taken her undies. OMG 😱 quickly take out the undies from my pocket together with one blue note, push it to her to get her out of my sight. Had nightmares of these places afterwards.
Old 27-06-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Friend was a regular & had opened some bottles of hard liquor, girl were flooding in like butterflies. Had many tongue fights & 4-5G roaming thru the session, even managed to kept the underwear of one of the girls.
At end of of session, lighting becomes a bit more brighter, friend was settling bill, and as usual girls that had sat with u will come to collect tips. Had one CMI granny come to me asking for tips, I was quite taken aback whom she was. She reminded me that she was was one that I had taken her undies. OMG 😱 quickly take out the undies from my pocket together with one blue note, push it to her to get her out of my sight. Had nightmares of these places afterwards.
Your friends didn't tease you on your 重口味, ba wu gao gao 🤣🤣
Old 27-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a common experience while visiting LSBs in the late 80s and 90s, especially those in JB...

Walk in light dim dim or no lights at all...smoky rooms which makes the sight even more obscured...Happy shiok shiok until closing time...

Lights on and tips time....only then realised how the ladys look like...

But lucky by that time, also blur and high and tired....eyes also half open...

Those were the days...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
French with granny ah? She has teeth or not?
Old 28-06-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
if she had passed you her dentures...then ji bai jialat...u sure sober up and run off...ROFL!!
Old 28-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post
if she had passed you her dentures...then ji bai jialat...u sure sober up and run off...ROFL!!

no scraping because boh geh... songbo?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 29-06-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
This is a common experience while visiting LSBs in the late 80s and 90s, especially those in JB...

Walk in light dim dim or no lights at all...smoky rooms which makes the sight even more obscured...Happy shiok shiok until closing time...

Lights on and tips time....only then realised how the ladys look like...

But lucky by that time, also blur and high and tired....eyes also half open...

Those were the days...
Try not to look at them la. Get a HJ, give tips and quickly go off.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant leh. Those days the cheong kakis like to wait till Majulah Singapura or Negaraku...

When that happens, lights on and

But there are also times when we realise some of the gals are quite pretty...so there's plus points too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayle123 View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-06-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Cant leh. Those days the cheong kakis like to wait till Majulah Singapura or Negaraku...

When that happens, lights on and

But there are also times when we realise some of the gals are quite pretty...so there's plus points too...
Sounds like the previous 大陆 shop at balestier lol
Old 29-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayle123 View Post
Come out like that play is quite boliao... I rather stay home and jerk off to pretty gals from my laptop.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visited a HJ massage joint at the south.
( had bad reviews with some bros here )

but i needed a massage more than a HJ.
there's a new girl that started working so i opt for her.

after the massage she proceeded with the HJ.. but probably new and eager to please , she catbath me as well during the HJ.. that got me really horny and managed to unsnapped her bra and quickly pull up her uniform.

was happily sucking her tits until she was trying hard not to moan too loud. and i whispered " i want you to blow me. i pay extra" she looked at me and without waiting for a reply i gently pushed her head down and she opened my mouth.

In my head i was like "what a score" this was a HJ spa and the room doors have windows and this ML was blowing me got me.

the jialat thing..5 mins into it, her china colleague opened the door and said " in chinese, only use hands! you cannot do this! "

putting this as one of the most anti climatic moments of 2022 for me
Old 30-06-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
visited a HJ massage joint at the south.
( had bad reviews with some bros here )

but i needed a massage more than a HJ.
there's a new girl that started working so i opt for her.

after the massage she proceeded with the HJ.. but probably new and eager to please , she catbath me as well during the HJ.. that got me really horny and managed to unsnapped her bra and quickly pull up her uniform.

was happily sucking her tits until she was trying hard not to moan too loud. and i whispered " i want you to blow me. i pay extra" she looked at me and without waiting for a reply i gently pushed her head down and she opened my mouth.

In my head i was like "what a score" this was a HJ spa and the room doors have windows and this ML was blowing me got me.

the jialat thing..5 mins into it, her china colleague opened the door and said " in chinese, only use hands! you cannot do this! "

putting this as one of the most anti climatic moments of 2022 for me
New masseuse and you had a good catch.

Added +11 for the sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1