The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 27
twain27 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwain27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: North East area

Following the clues left by TS and studying Google maps, found the new spa at JK.

Booked a session with D**D**. Slim and pretty; caught a glimpse of her face when she let down her mask. Really look forward to masks off in future..

Massage was surprisingly very good, and actually struggled whether to allocate more time to sensual.

Slight downside was the ending. On the rush side and peering at window.

Will rtm for the massage, and maybe try JG instead which one bro commented she may have some experience in.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IceSoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
+1 for me too. I really enjoy her massage, got strenght and right on acu points too. She knows how to tease and let you hav those song song feels during massage.
hi can share detail N contact I'm free later to visit many many thx bro
Old 24-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Just ended a wonderful session with a milf at hougang.
Not walkable from mrt and shop is small. No partition but just curtain. These are the down side.
On the positive note, the ml gave solid massage and jg + inner prostate care. Even shared with me on what I can do to improve my general and family jewel health when at home. My session overshot the hour mark, offered to pay a bit extra but she politely declined. All in all, its just 50 + 50 but i gave a bit more as i felt she deserved more than that. Top notch attitude.
Seasoned samster who wish to go for good and economical valued massage may pm me for contact. Those who never share fr or forever asking for contact may skip.
Thanks.
PM location
Old 24-06-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by twain27 View Post
Following the clues left by TS and studying Google maps, found the new spa at JK.

Booked a session with D**D**. Slim and pretty; caught a glimpse of her face when she let down her mask. Really look forward to masks off in future..

Massage was surprisingly very good, and actually struggled whether to allocate more time to sensual.

Will rtm for the massage, and maybe try JG instead which one bro commented she may have some experience in.
Got JG too? Glad you found it!
Old 24-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by twain27 View Post

yes, I have heard from some bros that they also received mechanical ending on their trips. sadly perhaps with more people going to her suddenly, she want to take shortcuts and do less?
Old 24-06-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sianzboi86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by swap View Post
Thanks for sharing.

Tried her recently after getting her contact some time back. She is chatty. Massage is proper and she has strength. Was offered the $40 and $90 options too.

For me, the experience was like going to an aunty looking lady's home for a massage. Her son might be outside or come home during the massage and she will check if he came back
Bro... Mind sharing contact?
Old 25-06-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joelcollins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not walkable from mrt and shop is small. No partition but just curtain. These are the down side.
On the positive note, the ml gave solid massage and jg + inner prostate care. Even shared with me on what I can do to improve my general and family jewel health when at home. My session overshot the hour mark, offered to pay a bit extra but she politely declined. All in all, its just 50 + 50 but i gave a bit more as i felt she deserved more than that. Top notch attitude.
Seasoned samster who wish to go for good and economical valued massage may pm me for contact. Those who never share fr or forever asking for contact may skip.
Thanks.
Can share ctc? Thks...!
Old 25-06-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahchris View Post
Yea, I tried.

Paid for the $88 package of hot oil. Did not massage the legs area thou. During the massage, she sat on top of me, and she stand Infront to massage, her melons were pressing on my head. But beware if some bros cannot take too hot, she'll drip it at the buttocks area to ask you if it's too hot. But the massage was sensual thou. After a while she asked if wana massage my 2ic. Tried to slip under her pants, she asked for more, being 1st time, I asked her how much, she said 3 blue notes. I told her 3 blue notes, I don't want. She asked for 2 blue notes instead, and she lowered down her pants. So I proceeded to feel her melons, her nip was small thou. I then proceeded to dig, and she was super super wet. She said she haven been having sex. LOL. Her water came out like nobody's business, haha. And she kept moaning while I was digging gold. While I unload, can feel her orgasm, cos she suddenly contracted, and my fingers were tight inside. Haha.

They have lower package like $68 or so, but I think the overall experience is positive, cos I took up the $88 for 1hr. She said they just opened for 1 week. But it was quiet, I suppose nobody knows this new playground thou.

looks: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
svc: 9/10
attitude: 10/10

Can share CTC pls? Thanks
Old 26-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahchris View Post
Yea, I tried.

Paid for the $88 package of hot oil. Did not massage the legs area thou. During the massage, she sat on top of me, and she stand Infront to massage, her melons were pressing on my head. But beware if some bros cannot take too hot, she'll drip it at the buttocks area to ask you if it's too hot. But the massage was sensual thou. After a while she asked if wana massage my 2ic. Tried to slip under her pants, she asked for more, being 1st time, I asked her how much, she said 3 blue notes. I told her 3 blue notes, I don't want. She asked for 2 blue notes instead, and she lowered down her pants. So I proceeded to feel her melons, her nip was small thou. I then proceeded to dig, and she was super super wet. She said she haven been having sex. LOL. Her water came out like nobody's business, haha. And she kept moaning while I was digging gold. While I unload, can feel her orgasm, cos she suddenly contracted, and my fingers were tight inside. Haha.

They have lower package like $68 or so, but I think the overall experience is positive, cos I took up the $88 for 1hr. She said they just opened for 1 week. But it was quiet, I suppose nobody knows this new playground thou.

looks: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
svc: 9/10
attitude: 10/10
Is the name of the spa call H**g spa? But I didn't manage to find anything online like the girls and all. Got any number or WeChat I can check it out? Greatly appreciated
Old 26-06-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Thanks.
Location please bro. Thanks.
Old 27-06-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Hey bro thanks for heads up. This place wouldn’t have a bath room would it?
Have bath room but it is shared.

I believe I know the place.. And there are more VAS than this.. Want to protect this playground but willing to share with bros with Thai Massage Intel. Not those already mentioned but those hidden ones. Thanks.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
d1looker is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Thanks.
bro can share pls?
Old 27-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks.
hi can share contact pls
Old 27-06-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro try the Capxx at serangoon? Try to look for post not much mention..
Old 27-06-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mrxxblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Any bro try the Capxx at serangoon? Try to look for post not much mention..
68 shop, individual bathroom. You can top up for hot oil massage.
So far i only gotten 1 blue note svc with top roaming (no top off).

Above is my shot FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread