The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun888 View Post
Which outlet at Suntec is she working at?
sori guys i post at wrong topic
Old 25-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Got this milf boss selling porridge at Tai Thong crescent. Quite slim and pretty. One day I went quite late and she was stretching herself and her back/ shoulder seems aching. I am tempted to walk over and offer my massage service. Haha! But unfortunately only a fantasy. Those staying nearby can go bio. I always go bio at least twice a week. Haha
Old 25-06-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got this milf boss selling porridge at Tai Thong crescent. Quite slim and pretty. One day I went quite late and she was stretching herself and her back/ shoulder seems aching. I am tempted to walk over and offer my massage service. Haha! But unfortunately only a fantasy. Those staying nearby can go bio. I always go bio at least twice a week. Haha
Does she have bignehneh? hehe
Old 25-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

will not go into details of how i got to know her -

she runs a roasted duck stall in a hawker (not going to disclose location) she is in her mid 40s, and to me she is attractive for a MILF.. we went out several times for drinks and once for movies (lol) - finally up her one night after drinks - went to Fragrance in Pasir Panjang

think she wants a BF not a FB, and its tiring to bring her out on dates (have to think of nice places although she never expect me to pay for everything) before i can fuck her - she has kids at home (never told me if she is married or divorced) so cant go to her place and i dont think i want her to kow where i stay

its kinky to be fucking her and going over to buy rice from her at the same time. so far only fuck like twice, as much as i would like to fuck her more but dating game is just tiring for me - i prefer the straight-forward arrangment.

btw her roasted meats are really nice

Last edited by KimSiew769; 26-06-2022 at 06:09 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The boss is the tall or the short milf? The tall one is the one collecting orders, money and packing while the short one is the one who cooked. I do agreed if you are talking about the tall one 😊
Old 25-06-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

You also roasted her meat twice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
You also roasted her meat twice...
叉烧?

插骚?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
The boss is the tall or the short milf? The tall one is the one collecting orders, money and packing while the short one is the one who cooked. I do agreed if you are talking about the tall one 😊
The tall one. She is the wife of the boss right? The short one is her mil? Cmi la the short one
Old 25-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The tall one. She is the wife of the boss right? The short one is her mil? Cmi la the short one
I am not sure if she is the boss, maybe shared partnership. Don't think the short one is the mil, cannot be so old. But have to say, we got the same taste 😋 and got to say, she do have what your 'username' mean 😉
Old 25-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman01 View Post
Still there bro. Not sure if she's the owner, MILF lai de. Son quite big also alr.

Body still freaking ups
Thank you for the update.
Old 25-06-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
I am not sure if she is the boss, maybe shared partnership. Don't think the short one is the mil, cannot be so old. But have to say, we got the same taste 😋 and got to say, she do have what your 'username' mean 😉
Not very big la. But quite ok. Haha! I think she is the wife of the owner. The old man is the FIL, I always thought the lady inside is the MIL. Lol! If she alone then I helped her massage already. Just can fantasise only la. I think she is a 良家妇女 so cannot disturb her. 😆
Old 25-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

she runs a roasted duck stall in a hawker (not going to disclose location) that has a few popular stalls there like mee siam and chwee quey and braised duck rice

she is in her mid 40s, and to me she is attractive for a MILF.. we went out several times for drinks and once for movies (lol) - finally up her one night after drinks - went to Fragrance in Pasir Panjang

think she wants a BF not a FB, and its tiring to bring her out on dates (have to think of nice places although she never expect me to pay for everything) before i can fuck her - she has kids at home (never told me if she is married or divorced) so cant go to her place and i dont think i want her to kow where i stay

its kinky to be fucking her and going over to buy rice from her at the same time. so far only fuck like twice, as much as i would like to fuck her more but dating game is just tiring for me - i prefer the straight-forward arrangment.

Share which store la? We also like roast meat, go see only 😆
Old 26-06-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Share which store la? We also like roast meat, go see only 😆
And roast duck too
Old 26-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
叉烧?

插骚?

This is hilarious …. UPped u haha
Old 26-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Anyone chio hawkers?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1