The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
edwardthy

Old 18-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future
Malay JG can do

I was stumbling across this massage spa in town the other day. Seems like this place has become more like massage joints instead of the usual shopping joints.

I came in to ask if the spa has any local or foreign massage ladies and I was assigned a Malay masseur. I think she is local.

As it was quite dark & I was concentrating on getting my back healed by her I did not notice her looks until I was asked to turn over with magic question popped up.

Deciding to release after a good massage (she can do good massage, mind you, except the massage bed is a little shitty), she ask if I wanted any special. Although not a looker, I decided to go with her JG. She leave the damage to me without even quoting me the price. She says if I am sextified, I can give her any amount I want. How cool is that?

I got a bit surprised that Malay can also do JG as I had the impression that all along JG was invented by TCM and only PRCs can do it.

Oh man, the JG was good and within minutes, my bro was hardened even without any arousal. She proceeded to calm my nerves, occasionally harden & soften, at will. I was thinking man, I am going to shoot my load up to her face if she continues & told her better to do up a shield before it hits her. But she say never mind she wanna see how high I shoot.

By the 10th minute, I was going to cum & I swear this is the best climax I ever felt. True enough my armies shot up her face & hair with many oozing beyond her fingers. She asked if I had not shoot for a long time is it & I replied that I was busy with work & etc. It felt a lot. She cheekily say if I like it can find her and she will help me to boost my manhood much more.

I left the place sextified and back feeling much better. My bro is still oozing out a little as I felt in my undies.

Damage = $50 + $10 tips
Entrance = $50 for 1 hour
Attitude = 8/10
Massage = 8/10

Especially for chocolate lovers who wanna know this lobang can PM me. Sorry that I didn't get her name but I believe this joint only has 1 malay masseur. You should be able to get her easily on weekends.

I am preferably looking for a good joint that hasn't been shared before and provide good HDLY & full package.

Sorry to bros with low points as I need to protect this joint before it get washed away during this rainy month. Do UP me if u are keen.

Cheers!
Old 18-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
stevie88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevie88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Malay JG can do

hi bro can share the location and contact? thanks in advance!
Old 18-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBirdGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Malay JG can do

Dude can pm me locatio ??
Old 18-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

Just sent contacts to few bros.
pls keep this playground secret.
Await FRs
Old 18-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Sound like fun care to share?
Old 18-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
benjamin1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have the contact? Wanna try some minahs
Old 18-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreemen View Post
Sound like fun care to share?
Bro u have PM.
Old 18-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
bossnumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardthy View Post
I was stumbling across this massage spa in town the other day. Seems like this place has become more like massage joints instead of the usual shopping joints.

I came in to ask if the spa has any local or foreign massage ladies and I was assigned a Malay masseur. I think she is local.

As it was quite dark & I was concentrating on getting my back healed by her I did not notice her looks until I was asked to turn over with magic question popped up.

Deciding to release after a good massage (she can do good massage, mind you, except the massage bed is a little shitty), she ask if I wanted any special. Although not a looker, I decided to go with her JG. She leave the damage to me without even quoting me the price. She says if I am sextified, I can give her any amount I want. How cool is that?

I got a bit surprised that Malay can also do JG as I had the impression that all along JG was invented by TCM and only PRCs can do it.

Oh man, the JG was good and within minutes, my bro was hardened even without any arousal. She proceeded to calm my nerves, occasionally harden & soften, at will. I was thinking man, I am going to shoot my load up to her face if she continues & told her better to do up a shield before it hits her. But she say never mind she wanna see how high I shoot.

By the 10th minute, I was going to cum & I swear this is the best climax I ever felt. True enough my armies shot up her face & hair with many oozing beyond her fingers. She asked if I had not shoot for a long time is it & I replied that I was busy with work & etc. It felt a lot. She cheekily say if I like it can find her and she will help me to boost my manhood much more.

I left the place sextified and back feeling much better. My bro is still oozing out a little as I felt in my undies.

Damage = $50 + $10 tips
Entrance = $50 for 1 hour
Attitude = 8/10
Massage = 8/10

Especially for chocolate lovers who wanna know this lobang can PM me. Sorry that I didn't get her name but I believe this joint only has 1 malay masseur. You should be able to get her easily on weekends.

I am preferably looking for a good joint that hasn't been shared before and provide good HDLY & full package.

Sorry to bros with low points as I need to protect this joint before it get washed away during this rainy month. Do UP me if u are keen.

Cheers!
Bro, am i qualified for the ctc?
Old 18-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

U have PM.
Old 18-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

ts u mean ,massage cost u $50
JG $10
Old 18-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardthy View Post
I I got a bit surprised that Malay can also do JG as I had the impression that all along JG was invented by TCM and only PRCs can do it.

Cheers!
originate from northern malaysia and south thailand , more likely.
here make popular by malaysian massg auntie.
char ken
Old 18-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
ts u mean ,massage cost u $50
JG $10
JG $50
Tip $10
Entrance $50
Old 19-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
Koke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?

Thai+SG=ME
[SIGPIC]
Old 19-04-2014, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

can share the location and ctc pls
Old 19-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Never tried a Malay JQ before..interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1