The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfoxleo View Post
To brosbwhoever asked XQ no or WeChat?
She never giveher No.
And don't add WeChat without asking her personally.

She showed me a lot of invites which she never accept.

If you add WeChat (given by other bros), your account will be added to sea of invites.

Suggestions is going down when less crowded time and ask personally.

She is worthy of your time and money.
Ya totally agree.
Old 26-04-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Many working ladies will not accept calls from unsolicited numbers and a few even told me that such numbers will be blocked by them...

Exception to the rule is when the working lady explicitly approves her number to be shared out publicly...I have also encountered such ladies before...

So from personal experience, better to get the number/contact directly when we have the chance...otherwise forever hold your peace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosschang View Post
Ya totally agree.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-04-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
short hair yes, not sure if mongolian. her picture was posted a few pages back. another bro identified her as belle, but she told me her name is cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
yep, Apple in the first unit. Mongolian chick in the middle. Last unit is Coco (same name as the ML at third floor unit nearest to toilet but different person).
I heard Cindy/Belle and her neighbour Coco previously were from orchard towers.
Old 27-04-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatySex View Post
seems like XQ isn’t here tdy… lights off in store and no one here
Try going on weekdays, higher chance of getting Xiao Qian.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

First time tried XQ
Face: 7.5
Body: 8.5 my type slim slim
Massage: 6 at least she tried her best
Service: 8.5 , 10(for parklane standard)
Old 28-04-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli217 View Post
First time tried XQ
Face: 7.5
Body: 8.5 my type slim slim
Massage: 6 at least she tried her best
Service: 8.5 , 10(for parklane standard)
Bro

What is the total damage here

Thanks
Old 28-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

The place is dead today
Old 29-04-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

L5 empty
L4 empty
L3 scuba row empty
L3 toilet 2 shops open
L3 XW - saw a bro went into XQ shop!
Lucky bro.
L2 empty

Old 29-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat Hari Raya...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
L5 empty
L4 empty
L3 scuba row empty
L3 toilet 2 shops open
L3 XW - saw a bro went into XQ shop!
Lucky bro.
L2 empty

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Parklane massage

Went down to parklane after a bro here shared XQ ctc but didn't manage to get her as her door was closed but manage to catch a glimpse of the lady beside XQ unit.looks not bad but she closed her door after seeing me walk up and down outside.went up to lvl 5 and saw the Mongolia girl but her price she quote so high!was quote 200 for fj and 150 for bj( with condom) very turn off for me! But her looks is quite chio to be honest! The lady beside her unit told me her name is ice but some bro here mention otherwise! Guess they don't give their real name to customers! Went down to lvl 4 and went into a shop with 2 vietnamese one looks so old and the other slightly better looking and with nice body but was quoted high price also! End up they saw me not willing to engage their service they usher me out from the side door.i guess they think I'm a police doing so check!Will try to go again some other day to try XQ or the Mongolia if the price is right! If I don't remember wrongly lvl 4 corner shop offers raw if the price if right....any bros interested can give it a try!

Last edited by teli69; 30-04-2022 at 03:28 AM.
Old 30-04-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What time did you go down? Mongolia girl door is always closed.
Old 30-04-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfoxleo View Post
What time did you go down? Mongolia girl door is always closed.
I was there evening from 6pm to about 7pm bro...
Old 30-04-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Went down to parklane after a bro here shared XQ ctc but didn't manage to get her as her door was closed but manage to catch a glimpse of the lady beside XQ unit.looks not bad but she closed her door after seeing me walk up and down outside.went up to lvl 5 and saw the Mongolia girl but her price she quote so high!was quote 200 for fj and 150 for bj( with condom) very turn off for me! But her looks is quite chio to be honest! The lady beside her unit told me her name is ice but some bro here mention otherwise! Guess they don't give their real name to customers! Went down to lvl 4 and went into a shop with 2 vietnamese one looks so old and the other slightly better looking and with nice body but was quoted high price also! End up they saw me not willing to engage their service they usher me out from the side door.i guess they think I'm a police doing so check!Will try to go again some other day to try XQ or the Mongolia if the price is right! If I don't remember wrongly lvl 4 corner shop offers raw if the price if right....any bros interested can give it a try!
Can try to bargain.
Rates there usually about $80 for capped BJ and $120 for FJ.
Some prettier girls will ask for higher because of higher demands for them so they can ask for a higher price.
Old 30-04-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Can try to bargain.
Rates there usually about $80 for capped BJ and $120 for FJ.
Some prettier girls will ask for higher because of higher demands for them so they can ask for a higher price.

Guess the info on the rates help many bro here (including me)
Upped you some points for sharing.

All cheongsters.... Have a safe and fun long weekends....
Old 30-04-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When can I find ex Orchard tower Lisa aka Coco? Heard she at level 5 but no luck finding her 2 times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread