The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zweiblatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap22 View Post

Too many places but not enough times. I will be back again
Hi ap22

May I ask what holtel you were in or how you managed to take girls to your room?
Old 25-06-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 3
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweiblatt View Post
Hi ap22

May I ask what holtel you were in or how you managed to take girls to your room?
I stayed in 3 different hotels in Saigon. Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa, Luxe Hotel Saigon and Sanouva Saigon Hotel all 3 hotels allow me to take girls over night without any questions.

However, I can speak Vietnamese, sometime they treat oversea Vietnamese little different than foreigner, I saw that happened before. so please double check before you book.
Old 25-06-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
NPK:

checked that out once, still 400K. At least 6 to 7  shops are now open.
hey, many thanks for sharing. i've just upped you my humble pts.

Good to also hear NPK's still at 400k. i've always love the MO of these hot tocs.
It's always good to get a BBBJ with the thin walls separating you and the person next door. many a times you can hear the slurping sound of the lady next door !! haha
On another note, contrary to popular believe, you can also get FJ at these hot tocs. it really depends on the ladies and also the risk they r willing to take as they are strictly not allowed to give any FJ to customers here. My hit rate is about 30% and I normally offer about 1-1.5m. Seems like a lot, but if you compare to Lt Japan at 2.5-3mn, it's kind of a steal.

thanks
Old 25-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just returned from Vietnam after 3 weeks in Saigon , Phu Quoc and Danang.

great sharing! how nice if i could do 3 weeks too. am on my way!
Old 25-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just returned from Vietnam after 3 weeks in Saigon , Phu Quoc and Danang.

Excellent FR. Made me want to go back to Saigon again.
Old 25-06-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Yeah i agree, i had my fair share of tinder dates with viet ladies, and alot of time has been put into it. And so far I've only been on the same bed with one, topless with some hanky panky but we didn't even fuck. Kinda hard to believe after 1 meal straight away can go hotel alr.

Not to mention he said his hotel was 5 star, usually 5 star hotels damn strict about bringing viet ladies up. Got a feeling he's bullshitting but who knows, maybe he super yandao with 6 pack abs
Immediately after i posted this i managed to bring a girl back to my hotel after a tinder date at a bar. Was hella surprised when she was the one who offered to come, so im gonna give bros much more benefit of the doubt now 😂
Old 25-06-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
phyiery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitTeeth View Post
Any brothers know if le duyen is closed, searched on google maps stats its permanantly closed.... if so, any other similar saloons to this one to intro? looking for clean fun.
can try Hoang Trieu Hair Salon on 201 Nguyen Thai Binh. I don't know other places..
Old 26-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 3
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyiery View Post
can try Hoang Trieu Hair Salon on 201 Nguyen Thai Binh. I don't know other places..
Le Duyen now under new owner and has changed name to MiMi. I walked by daily, still many girls there but only few customers.
Old 26-06-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Le Duyen now under new owner and has changed name to MiMi. I walked by daily, still many girls there but only few customers.
Bro, appreciate ur selfless sharing. will up you.
Old 26-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
hey, many thanks for sharing. i've just upped you my humble pts.

Good to also hear NPK's still at 400k. i've always love the MO of these hot tocs.
It's always good to get a BBBJ with the thin walls separating you and the person next door. many a times you can hear the slurping sound of the lady next door !! haha
On another note, contrary to popular believe, you can also get FJ at these hot tocs. it really depends on the ladies and also the risk they r willing to take as they are strictly not allowed to give any FJ to customers here. My hit rate is about 30% and I normally offer about 1-1.5m. Seems like a lot, but if you compare to Lt Japan at 2.5-3mn, it's kind of a steal.

thanks
bro what is npk?
Old 26-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
bro what is npk?
Nguyen Phi Khanh is a street (more of an alley to me) in District 1, HCM city, where there are many hot tocs (they look like they're barber shops) offering BBBJs. Just walk along that alley and you'll be approach by the papasan sitting outside the shop. You will be ushered in, and there will be a selection of girls, pick one, she'll bring you upstairs to one of the rooms, and blow u off
Depends on the hot toc you're in, but most of the rooms are dimly lit and the raised up bed is small (enough for one) with a basin (those u normally see in hair saloons) at one end. She'll wipe you off with wet wipes before proceeding to blow you off. Normally i will carry my own small bottle of shower gel for me to wash off in the basin once the deed is done.
Rates for foreigners are at 400k, while locals are much lesser.

Some of the more popular hot tocs are #112 , #84 .
Old 26-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
bro what is npk?
Nguyen Phi Khanh Street.
Old 26-06-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Along D3 canal truong sa st also have BJ bars but idk how good. But I intend to try out when I'm in hcmc
Old 26-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Hi, ill be going to HCM in a months time and I'd like to ask. Are the clubs here like in bkk where there are FL to party with you? Or are there anywhere to book girls to go partying together
Old 27-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
i've tried >10 times from gaito.us (also previously know as gaigo/kynu in the past). Have tried girls from thu duc, D1, D3, D10, go vap and never had any issues. The only thing is they can barely comm in english, so you'll need to use translator when msg-ing them. And since no english, most of the time, its a fark and go experience, no GFE
bro don't mind share which sim card did u get to sms gaito girls?
i see online mostly all data+call leh, want to get one with sms so i can try gaito as one of my checklist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1