The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

The moment SIL saw me standing there, staring angrily at her and him, she looked away, ignoring me, but just talking to him normally. When SIL got up to greet other people who came, I found the chance to get close to her alone.

me : I’m going out to get the mosquito coils. (to help her deal better than using mosquito patches) do you need anything else?

SIL : no need. thanks.

me : why is he here?

SIL : erm, to show support?

me : if he asks you for any ideas for work, please don’t give.

SIL : you are really…. seriously. you are so narrow minded.

SIL turned and walked away. When I sat to entertain some of their relatives, I sat opposite SIL. She maintained just a conversation with that COL………. When wife finally came down to greet those relatives, she was ALL fucking animated, acted all sad and helpless, clinging on to me like a koala bear, making me do errands for her…….

SIL saw……..

the peaceful and well balanced nature of her wasn’t there anymore….

SIL reacted…..

FUCK!!!

She sat closer to that COL on purpose, he seemed surprised, but continued talking. I quickly used the chance to get out of there, drove out to buy stuff for them. I thought I’d feel better to be away from them and take a breather, be on my own, away from their whirlpool of drama and pain. However, all I wanted to do was to rush back to see what SIL was doing with that COL, I wouldn’t rest easy until I know that he’s left! I rushed back instead, surprised to see wife was still there, but realised her colleagues had come to show support. She wasn’t that interested to have me around either, which was good. I thought she’d want to show her colleagues that she has a husband who’d run around doing her errands and all, considering the stuff she over exaggerates on facebook.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS SIL????

I rushed back up to their apartment and true enough, what I saw at the door step made me fucking furious and panic like a jealous cuckolded husband…… I rushed into the house, they weren’t even in the living area!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I rushed to her bedroom, realised they were inside as I walked closer, but rushed too little, catching their attention and they turned around to look at me when I appeared at her door. They were just working on her laptop, SIL was sitting while he stood over her, rather near. I turned into the toilet as it was getting weird, didn’t close the door properly so I could hear them. After flushing the toilet, I went into wife’s room and waited there, leaving the door open so I could continue to hear them….

SIL : you take a look? I get water.

COL : ok. sure thanks. Iced water please.

there was my chance, I rushed out and found her at the kitchen. I think she knew I would come.

SIL : what? you have more narrowed minded stuff to say?

me : I am just looking out for you, why are you so stubborn when it comes to him???

SIL : argh..

SIL pushed me aside and went back to the room. I waited and rested in the living room, couldn’t hear much but waited and pretended to rest. When they finally came out, that guy tried to say hi to me but I wasn’t interested to acknowledge him.

SIL : Thanks for coming down..

COL : no problem. if you need anything from work or anything you want done just let me know ok.

SIL : yup thanks.

they were at the door, SIL saw me…. then….

SIL : hey. thanks so much.

FUCK!!! FUCKING HELL! SIL STEPPED FUCKING FORWARD AND HUGGED HIM! Col was STUNNED, and she hugged him a little tight, pressing her breasts on his small belly. COL pat her on her back, he tried to turn to check my my reaction a his back was facing me, he couldn’t see how RED and FURIOUS I WAS!!!

I think he sort of smelled her hair as well, probably feeling and realising how nice her breasts were! The hug lingered on for about 10 seconds before she nudged him out of the house, then shutting the door. SIL saw that I was up and wanted to go talk to her, instead, she rushed out of the house instead. I gave chase but could only see her entering the lift, either with or without him, I wasn’t sure. I realised if I went down with her, I wouldn’t be able to hold my composure. Instead, went to take another bath and cummed on her panties again, leaving it on her bed this time to let her know how upset I was. I slept on her bed on purpose, it was a long nap until someone woke me up from my nap. It was my wife, asking why I was sleeping there, but not really bothered with my answer. She wanted me to give her colleagues a ride to work. I was just glad she didn’t see SIL’s panties. I went down, mostly saw SIL near her parent(s), just stoning. I realised that she was very unbalanced and lonely as ever, my anger towards her all melted away. After dropping them, I went back to office to see if there was anything on SIL’s table that she needed, taking her cardigan and a few folders back. I didn’t know what else to do, to appease SIL, to make her realise I was still there for her…..

I went back just in time for the rites, making sure that I didn’t make SIL feel any discomfort or worry about me. She wasn’t interested to look at me either.

At night, wife slept upstairs while SIL slept near her parent(s). I stayed at the wake, sleeping on the chairs, the waking up at night and putting my jacket on SIL. Next morning, SIL didn’t wake me or anything, I just found my jacket folded beside me. She had woken up obviously and gone upstairs. Thankfully, they had some relatives who had arrived and I could go upstairs. I managed to bump into SIL at the lift lobby where she confronted me.

SIL : can you PLEASE STOP THIS DISGUSTING HABIT OF YOURS?

She just quickly pushed me and walked away….. leaving me stunned… Wait, what was she talking about??? my cum on her panties? oh fuck!!! Why did I even do that???? Why didn’t I do my best to make these few days as easy for her as possible??? Why couldn’t I get over myself???? I watched her walk away in that thin t-shirt off hers… She was using her phone, and wait… FUCK!! What is she wearing???? BLACK BRA??? I could see the black panties too, through her thin yellow running shorts….. I don’t even recognise this set! All I could think of was too rush upstairs and wash the panties which I foolishly stained, I couldn’t even find it. I found the pair of panties she wore yesterday, then sniffed that area to smell if she was wet…. THAT FUCKING JEALOUS SIDE OF ME………. my mind wandered like fuck, thinking that she got turned on from the hug…………

The lack of sleep….

The raging hormones… When was the last time SIL helped me release????

I couldn’t hold myself back again, and this time I tried to cum on her panties in her room……….

then….. just had to be my luck.

I heard her voice….

FUCK!

I ALSO HEARD HIS VOICE!

They were in the living area, getting closer. I quickly sneak over into the toilet and I think I saw SIL noticing. Quickly shut the toilet door with her panties in my hand. I waited, but listened…. Her door was still opened I guessed, then waited a while more before I stepped out and headed into my wife’s room. I could hear them talking, he was joking with her etc, and the quick glance, I saw how close he was over her as she sat and type……

SIL : like this and this….. ok you try, I go get water for you.

I heard her get up the chair and her footsteps, quietly, I followed, saw that guy, not really trying on her laptop, just looking around her room and sitting there….. I rushed to the kitchen, SIL had just gotten the glass and was about to move back. Instead, I grabbed her by her wrist.

We spoke softly to each other….

SIL : ouch, you are hurting me.

me : why is he here? are you giving him your work???

SIL : none of your business.

me : He’s just using you you know?? don’t give him anything? and are you wearing this specially for him???

I stuck my finger into her t-shirt and pulled at her black bra strap.

SIL reacted angrily and PUSHED me away.

SIL : it’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! you are an ego maniac! I don’t belong to you!

She grabbed the drink and quickly rushed back to her room, while I was still shocked by her words…. I walked back and looked in from outside her room. SIL was standing over him, she saw me, stood nearer and pointed at the screen…

SIL : let me turn the air con on. it’s getting warm.

She shut the door in my face…………….

FUCK!…

WHY WAS I REDUCED TO THIS?????

I could only sit in the living room and wait….. trying my best to keep my composure…… trying my best to remind myself that SIL was unbalanced and was facing a life crisis………. Why the fuck was the guy here in the middle of a morning in the first place??? Was he on half day leave??? MC???? He clearly is using her to do his work for him!

I don’t know how long I waited……. FINALLY! I heard them coming out of the room……. the appeared in my line of sight…….. COL’s hand was on her back!!! FUCKING HELL!!!

col : thanks os much for helping me.

SIL : it’s ok. you helped me a lot also.

COL : oh.

SIL turned and stepped forward and hugged him again, COL’s back to me. I don’t think he knew I was there either…….. I saw him pat her head, sort of smelling her hair, and hugging her back tightly…..

COL : be strong ok. you will be ok.

SIL : yup. thank you for being here….

I was NOT surprised to see COL break out of their hug, telling her he was already very late….. SIL walked him to the door, he was SO SELF INVOLVED, still didn’t realise I was there, or walked past and headed straight to SIL’s room. There was only one thought on my mind.

I WANT TO CHECK HER RUBBISH BIN!
Old 29-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
I WANT TO CHECK HER RUBBISH BIN!
Wah TS, this is some serious jealousy going on. Do you mind telling us your current state?
Old 29-06-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Wah TS, this is some serious jealousy going on. Do you mind telling us your current state?
I was already in love with her then, and it's also the added fucked up ness knowing that guy was using and manipulating her blatantly.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

SIL : what are you doing????

She came back in and saw me going through the rubbish bin in her room for a used condom and the wrapper.

me : what did you do with him?

SIL : you are crazy! it’s none of your business also!

I don’t know what got over me, from the person who was alright with others flirting with my past partners, or maybe even more… From a person who was so open minded. OUT OF NOWHERE, I wanted to to possess my SIL fully like a petty and closed minded conservative person…..

me : why are you treating me like this? I’m just looking out for you!

SIL : no need! I can look out for myself.

me : THAT GUY IS JUST USING YOU! HE TOOK YOUR WORK RIGHT?

SIL : he’s helping me to get it over the finishing line. he’s not as bad a person as you think.

(he turned out to be EXACTLY what I predicted)

me : why are you defending him? you trust him more than you trust me? after all I’ve done for you?

SIL kept quiet…

me : do you love him?

SIL : why do you care?

me : is that why you wore the black lingerie today? why haven’t you worn it for me before???

SIL : what’s the point of wearing for you? you don’t even want to …… argh nevermind.

me : no. finish what you want to say.

SIL : no need! doesn’t matter. it’s none of your business anyway what I wear and WHO I wear it for. Can you please wake up? I AM NOT YOURS!

SIL stepped forward and pulled me by my arm and tried to pull me to her room door.

SIL : please get out of my room. and STOP ruining with my underwear! I knew it was you! get it to your big head, I am NOT YOURS! hey! no ….

me : NO! you are mine!

I was forcing myself on her, pulling her by her arms and trying to force my lips onto hers… SHE RESISTED SO HARD, with so much force I’ve never felt before. NOT even on my wedding night. I kissed her neck while she tried to push me away , and I lifted up her shirt with force, tearing it a little as well. I was too strong for her and her shirt was removed, I forced her onto the bed. FUCK! The black piece she was wearing was lacey and SLUTTY!!! Why hasn’t she worn it for me before??? Did she buy it for this guy and would only wear it for him??? I became even more of a monster, tugged hard and pulled her C cup breasts out of her bra cups, sucked with force on her right nipple while I rubbed hard on her left nipple.

“NOOOOO… PLEASE…… NOOOOO… YOU ARE NOT MINE…. STOP….. STOPPPP… PLEASE…… MMMMM…. STOP….”

I didn’t care, I pushed her hands away from my chest and dug my hands below her back to pull her shorts down while I pinned my weight on top of her body, then pulled hard on shorts to her knees. I got up to pull her shorts all the way down but SIL tried to get up t get away from me. I was already a monster, completely lost in lust for her. Quickly held her by her hands and forced her down with her arms spread to her side, I got on top of her and pressed my cock on her panties and crotch…

me : YOU ARE MINE YOU HEAR ME? YOU ARE MINE! ONLY MINE!

SIL : no… nooo…. i am not yours.

me : then whose? him? did you fuck him just now????

SIL : no! of course not!

me : then why did you wear this sexy lingerie for him? cos you were trying to get him to fuck you just now???

SIL : it’s none of your business. you don’t even want me anyway!

Upon hearing that, I raged and pulled her

me : you HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT YOU!

SIL : no no no! stop! pleaseeee mmmmmmm!!!! (I fingered her clitoris HARD through her panties, rubbing it hard and fast)

me : YOU ARE MINE! YOU HEAR ME? ONLY MINE!

SIL : noooo… please…. nooo.. stop…. AHHHH!!! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! (I started to finger fuck her hard and fast with 2 fingers, she was TIGHT! but still rather dry!!!)

SIL started to fight back, started to hit me hard and pushed hard to get me off her…….. IT fed more to my rage and jealousy, she was going to seduce COL and let him fuck??? and not let me finger her now????

I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Pulled my fingers out, pressed down on both her hands, then lifted both above her head and used one palm to press down on her. SHE LOOKED UP AT ME, SHOCKED, more shock rather than in tears…. I spread her legs easily without any form for resistance, pulled my penis out and put the penis head in between her outer labia…….

me : ARE YOU SURE YOU DON’T WANT THIS?

before she could respond, I JAM IT IN! She was FUCKING DRY! but I didn’t care, I continued to ram her slowly while pressing one palm on both her hands, another hand pressing down on her thigh to keep her in that missionary position. SIL MOANED IN PAIN…. SHE STOPPED ASKING ME TO STOP…. SHE MOANED IN PAIN, EYES SHUT.

ME : YOU ARE FUCKING MINE YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

SIL didn’t respond, just turned her head away. I rammed her slightly faster, then squeezed gently on her cheeks and turned her face to face me.

me : look at me……. I rammed her hard and fast…… then stop when my penis was FULLY INSIDE HER TIGHT AND DRY PUSSY…. LOOK AT ME!

SIL opened her eyes…. Wait…. WAIT! her pussy was SUDDENLY FUCKING WET! SHE WAS PANTING, I gave her wet but STILL FUCKING TIGHT pussy a few more rams, while she looked up at me, with so much disgruntlement and disapproval….

me : YOU ARE MINE YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?

SIL nodded her head, very much to my surprise! THAT WAS FAST!

I slowed my thrusting down to a slow and nice love making pace.

me : did you fuck him just now?

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD WILDLY without any pause to think.… I continued to fuck her nice and slow….

me : did you two kiss????

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD WILDLY AGAIN without any pause to think…

me : DO YOU LOVE HIM?

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD IMMEDIATELY once again, no hesitation….. I continued to fuck her nice and slow….

me : do you have feelings for him then?

SIL hesitated to answer…. and didn’t….. she kept quiet…….. I stopped moving my hips, just kept my penis mostly out of her already…. she started to fidget.

me : did you buy this black lingerie for him????

SIL : nooooo! of course not!

me : then did you wear it to seduce him???

SIL : noo!!!!

me : you wore it to make me jealous?

SIL nodded her head wildly……… her hips kept lifting, SHE WANTED TO BE FUCKED!

me : admit to me, you have feelings for him????

SIL : ……erm…… a bit….

me : argh… I AM GOING TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, UNTIL YOU WON’T EVEN THINK OF HIM!

LIFTED HER LEGS UP AND PRESS DOWN ON HER LIKE TURKEY MISSIONARY, SPREAD HER ARMS WIDE, PRESSED ON THEM AS I RAMMED THE SHIT OUT OF HER….. NO CONDOM…RAW… FUCKING RAW….. JUST RAM AND RAM MINDLESSLY, LOOKING DOWN AT HER WITH SO MUCH LUST. SIL’S EYES OPEN TIME TO TIME, LOOKING UP AT ME, FULLY IN SUBMISSION…….

me : ARE YOU MINE????

SIL nodded her head without hesitation…… and KEPT ON NODDING!

I just pumped up as fast as I could until……….

me : ORHHHHHH….

SIL didn’t even care, she just lay there, in FULL SUBMISSION……….. I locked lips with her, she kissed me back, hugging me……

me : I love you ok. you know that right?

SIL nodded her head……….. she reached her arms around my body and hugged me tight, my penis still inside her fucking soaked pussy with my reduced semen load………….. I didn’t care if I get her pregnant. I really didn’t care…….
Old 30-06-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the update
Old 30-06-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pulled my fingers out, pressed down on both her hands, then lifted both above her head and used one palm to press down on her. SHE LOOKED UP AT ME, SHOCKED, more shock rather than in tears…. I spread her legs easily without any form for resistance, pulled my penis out and put the penis head in between her outer labia…….

before she could respond, I JAM IT IN! She was FUCKING DRY! but I didn’t care, I continued to ram her slowly while pressing one palm on both her hands, another hand pressing down on her thigh to keep her in that missionary position. SIL MOANED IN PAIN…. SHE STOPPED ASKING ME TO STOP…. SHE MOANED IN PAIN, EYES SHUT.

SIL didn’t respond, just turned her head away. I rammed her slightly faster, then squeezed gently on her cheeks and turned her face to face me.

me : look at me……. I rammed her hard and fast…… then stop when my penis was FULLY INSIDE HER TIGHT AND DRY PUSSY…. LOOK AT ME!

SIL opened her eyes…. Wait…. WAIT! her pussy was SUDDENLY FUCKING WET! SHE WAS PANTING, I gave her wet but STILL FUCKING TIGHT pussy a few more rams, while she looked up at me, with so much disgruntlement and disapproval….

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD WILDLY without any pause to think.… I continued to fuck her nice and slow….

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD IMMEDIATELY once again, no hesitation….. I continued to fuck her nice and slow….

SIL hesitated to answer…. and didn’t….. she kept quiet…….. I stopped moving my hips, just kept my penis mostly out of her already…. she started to fidget.

me : argh… I AM GOING TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, UNTIL YOU WON’T EVEN THINK OF HIM!

LIFTED HER LEGS UP AND PRESS DOWN ON HER LIKE TURKEY MISSIONARY, SPREAD HER ARMS WIDE, PRESSED ON THEM AS I RAMMED THE SHIT OUT OF HER….. NO CONDOM…RAW… FUCKING RAW….. JUST RAM AND RAM MINDLESSLY, LOOKING DOWN AT HER WITH SO MUCH LUST. SIL’S EYES OPEN TIME TO TIME, LOOKING UP AT ME, FULLY IN SUBMISSION…….

SIL didn’t even care, she just lay there, in FULL SUBMISSION……….. I locked lips with her, she kissed me back, hugging me……

SIL nodded her head……….. she reached her arms around my body and hugged me tight, my penis still inside her fucking soaked pussy with my reduced semen load………….. I didn’t care if I get her pregnant. I really didn’t care…….
Hopes she gets pregnant...love the way u made her submit to u while u were fucking her hard n confess she still does love u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-06-2022 at 10:19 AM.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the update bro, keep it up
Old 30-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

That is one of the best descriptive love scene ever written
Old 30-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally the real deep is done. Not those gentle but jealousy fxxx
Old 30-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
SIL : what are you doing????

She came back in and saw me going through the rubbish bin in her room for a used condom and the wrapper.

me : what did you do with him?

SIL : you are crazy! it’s none of your business also!

I don’t know what got over me, from the person who was alright with others flirting with my past partners, or maybe even more… From a person who was so open minded. OUT OF NOWHERE, I wanted to to possess my SIL fully like a petty and closed minded conservative person…..

me : why are you treating me like this? I’m just looking out for you!

SIL : no need! I can look out for myself.

me : THAT GUY IS JUST USING YOU! HE TOOK YOUR WORK RIGHT?

SIL : he’s helping me to get it over the finishing line. he’s not as bad a person as you think.

(he turned out to be EXACTLY what I predicted)

me : why are you defending him? you trust him more than you trust me? after all I’ve done for you?

SIL kept quiet…

me : do you love him?

SIL : why do you care?

me : is that why you wore the black lingerie today? why haven’t you worn it for me before???

SIL : what’s the point of wearing for you? you don’t even want to …… argh nevermind.

me : no. finish what you want to say.

SIL : no need! doesn’t matter. it’s none of your business anyway what I wear and WHO I wear it for. Can you please wake up? I AM NOT YOURS!

SIL stepped forward and pulled me by my arm and tried to pull me to her room door.

SIL : please get out of my room. and STOP ruining with my underwear! I knew it was you! get it to your big head, I am NOT YOURS! hey! no ….

me : NO! you are mine!

I was forcing myself on her, pulling her by her arms and trying to force my lips onto hers… SHE RESISTED SO HARD, with so much force I’ve never felt before. NOT even on my wedding night. I kissed her neck while she tried to push me away , and I lifted up her shirt with force, tearing it a little as well. I was too strong for her and her shirt was removed, I forced her onto the bed. FUCK! The black piece she was wearing was lacey and SLUTTY!!! Why hasn’t she worn it for me before??? Did she buy it for this guy and would only wear it for him??? I became even more of a monster, tugged hard and pulled her C cup breasts out of her bra cups, sucked with force on her right nipple while I rubbed hard on her left nipple.

“NOOOOO… PLEASE…… NOOOOO… YOU ARE NOT MINE…. STOP….. STOPPPP… PLEASE…… MMMMM…. STOP….”

I didn’t care, I pushed her hands away from my chest and dug my hands below her back to pull her shorts down while I pinned my weight on top of her body, then pulled hard on shorts to her knees. I got up to pull her shorts all the way down but SIL tried to get up t get away from me. I was already a monster, completely lost in lust for her. Quickly held her by her hands and forced her down with her arms spread to her side, I got on top of her and pressed my cock on her panties and crotch…

me : YOU ARE MINE YOU HEAR ME? YOU ARE MINE! ONLY MINE!

SIL : no… nooo…. i am not yours.

me : then whose? him? did you fuck him just now????

SIL : no! of course not!

me : then why did you wear this sexy lingerie for him? cos you were trying to get him to fuck you just now???

SIL : it’s none of your business. you don’t even want me anyway!

Upon hearing that, I raged and pulled her

me : you HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT YOU!

SIL : no no no! stop! pleaseeee mmmmmmm!!!! (I fingered her clitoris HARD through her panties, rubbing it hard and fast)

me : YOU ARE MINE! YOU HEAR ME? ONLY MINE!

SIL : noooo… please…. nooo.. stop…. AHHHH!!! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! (I started to finger fuck her hard and fast with 2 fingers, she was TIGHT! but still rather dry!!!)

SIL started to fight back, started to hit me hard and pushed hard to get me off her…….. IT fed more to my rage and jealousy, she was going to seduce COL and let him fuck??? and not let me finger her now????

Good, good, Bro Stevevaldez. Your journey to the darkside is now complete!

You have got her now! If she pregnant then no more excuses not to divorce your wife and marry her. Congrats!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Bro TS, you really have succeeded in involving us emotionally in your journey. Well done!!
Old 30-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

SIL fell asleep and I tucked her comfortably into bed…. I went to take my shower, and reality started to set in. I felt so ashamed of myself, what I did to her, especially given the situation SIL was in… My lovely and sweet SIL….. but why was she so mean and nasty to me??? Had it been someone else, any other guy, even if it’s her boyfriend, I wouldn’t be as jealous or angry. It was the combination of that WEASEL bastard taking advantage of someone I love, turning me into a monster I couldn’t recognise, looking shamefully at myself in the mirror, wondering if her parent(s) was judging and hating me from wherever they are now.

After I was showered, SIL was still deep asleep in bed, she must have been so exhausted. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and went downstairs, once again in guilt. My wife was no where to be found and it was the relatives taking charge of the wake. I set up the mosquito coils and people noticed, thanking me, praising me like I was some good son-in-law when I was a bastard sent from hell actually. I sat alone, feeling apologetic to their parent(s) as well, apologising in my thoughts for what I’m doing to my wife and SIL……

It was getting late, wife had another male friend or colleague who came. She came down to greet him while I brought 2 of their relatives up to the apartment to freshen up and rest. One of them rested on the sofa while I insisted that the other take a nap in my wife’s old room. After shutting the door, I went in to check on SIL. She was still under the sheets, hugging on to a pillow.

me : did you get some rest?

SIL didn’t respond. I gently turned her body around to face me…. GOODNESS! Her breasts were still exposed out of her bra. WAIT?!?!?! Did I help her wear her bra properly just now? I really couldn’t recall! I quickly tried to wear her bra properly back for her, it was so lacey and padless… However, SIL kept pushing my hand way, she refused to say anything….

me : stop, it will be very painful tomorrow…

She just refused and turned to hug the pillow tight…… refusing to turn to face me either.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON??

me : hey… are you angry with me?

SIL shook her head, i think… It was dark. Instead, I locked the door and climbed into bed behind her, hugging her from behind, smelling her hair and stroking her hair backwards, kept trying to turn her to face me. She just kept elbowing me away………..

The more she did that……….

the more I wanted her and was more turned on….. As her leg was over the large pillow, spread… I could easily put my palm and cover her pussy opening and my fingers touching the front of her crotch, playing with her clitoris through her lacey panties. SIL reacted immediately and shut her legs on my hand.

Was she wet already?

My fingers easily slid into her panties and gave her clitoris a few rubs before pushing two fingers into her still tight pussy. She was dry, thankfully, eradicating any worries that she was thinking about that col……. I fingered her gently and slowly……

SIL : mmmmm… mmmmmmm……

me : are you angry with me?

SIL refused to answer, just digging her head into the pillow while I fingered her slowly, her pussy was still dry……… and all she did was hug her pillow tight, refusing to turn to hug me. I couldn’t take it anymore, just spread her legs wider and pulled her left leg (she was lying on her right arm) over my body, spread her panties and tried to slide my penis in. It was hard even though she wasn’t resisting as much as before. I gave up, got off the bed and dragged her body to the edge, put her legs on the floor. SIL just kept on digging her head into her pillow and hugging it tight. I didn’t care, I don’t know why I wanted to take out my sexual needs on her SO BADLY…. Was she hugging the pillow like she was hugging that col earlier today and yesterday???? I lifted her butt and penetrated with my penis head, and then a little more much easily this time, compared to being on the bed. She was slightly dry and I pulled out slightly, left my cock head inside. I was seriously at a loss… Why was she so unresponsive???

I kept my voice low, remembering that there are relatives outside…

me : are you still mine?

SIL didn’t respond…. With one HUGE THRUST, I jammed my whole cock into her dry pussy….. .kept it in there……. Reached and pulled her arms backwards, threw away the pillow to stop her from hugging it and ignore me. I leaned forward, as close to her head as possible….

me : ARE YOU STILL MINE?

SIL : yes….

FUCK! I felt it! I SWEAR! I felt her pussy get wet!

me : are you think about someone else????

She didn’t answer me! Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter!

me : ARE YOU???

SIL : no!!

me : You belong to me only. understood?

SIL : no… you are not MMMM!! ORRHHH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! uh! uh! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh !

I just rammed and piak her butt, not caring if others will hear. SIL adjusted her head down on the bed, moaning into it to muffle her voice. Her hands were held behind by me. After pounding her for a few minutes, I got ambitious, tightened the grips on both wrists and leaned backwards to pull her body off the bed, about 15 cm above the mattress and started to bounce her butt on my front hips, letting her pussy ride my penis. SIL GOT FUCKING WET AND HELD HER MOANS IN, LETTING OUT SOFT AND RESTRAINED MOANS! Keeping in that position, fucking my innocent and naive SIL (previously) in such an ambitious and wild position, it was enough to make me cum my residual semen from my tank easily into her, DEEP into her. I just couldn’t pull out from someone I love. I wasn’t sure if she was mine to fuck for the rest of my life either. It was that volatile, that feeling with her that time.

I accidentally dropped SIL onto the bed, she was in a bit of pain. Apologised as much as I could, I helped her wear her bra properly and adjusted her panties as well, then hugged her tightly to sleep from behind. We both fell into deep sleep……… until there was gentle knocks on the door, someone calling out to SIL, (younger sister in chinese) I made some noise when I woke but SIL covered my mouth and elbowed me a little. She panicked, replied to her relative that she’d be ready quickly. It was still dark, about 6.30am. SIL quickly turned on the lights while I continue to rest on her bed. She didn’t even want to look at me, but just grabbed a new set of light grey bra and panties, another white t-shirt and a 3 quarters bermudas. What the fuck was she wearing??? It was ugly as fuck, but still, I wanted to hug her. She got her last night’s white t-shirt and shorts from the ground and put them on before slowly opening the door to check around and rushed into the shower. I got up, sat there, shook my head to clear my mind. I was a fucking bastard, I felt bad, but still, I wanted to hug my SIL, the love of my life. Yes she was, there was simply NO ONE ELSE who made me feel that way.

I checked outside, there was one there, wife wasn’t there, I checked the toilet door, it wasn’t locked. SIL was shocked to see me go in and groaned in annoyance.

SIL : oei are you crazy???

me : no one is in, just let me rinse my mouth quickly ok.

SIL ignored me and quickly rinsed the soap off her body, using the shower head to wash her crotch especially, prolonged washing. I took my time to rinse my mouth, waited for her to step out of the shower and quickly grabbing the towel to dry her. She wasn’t that interested in me but let me help, started to wear her bra at the same time. After helping her with her shirt and ugly berms, SIL was ready to just jet off but I grabbed on to her and gave her a last hug I could for the rest of the morning.

me : I love you you, you know that right?

SIL froze, but nodded her head.

me : I am here for you, for anything you want or need ok? I will be here and I will go wherever you are. I love on you.

SIL suddenly turned and hugged me back, hugged me tight. She started to sniff a little.

me : I’m here. forever here for you. just don’t push me away anymore ok?

SIL nodded her head in my chest…. I wiped her tears dry and hurried her.

me : we better go.

SIL headed down first, I got dressed and looked for more tissues packs to bring along. We went through with the last round of rites, the guilt I felt was immense and real. SIL avoided looking at me mostly, I felt even worse for not being able to embrace her and console her. Honestly, I barely checked on my wife. We board the bus and I made them sit together. Wife didn’t seem in particular need for me either. Their relatives held on to both of them through the way. Watching SIL cry so hard at the moments before they said their finally goodbyes just ripped my heart out, especially when I watched her look at me, while I could only stand beside wife and let her hug. SIL saw the look on my face, that I wanted to only hug her. She could tell, right?

I felt so helpless, I felt like I was short changing her so badly. I simply was a bastard and so inadequate for her. I was able to hug the both of them when during the cremation process, SIL really just let go and hugged me tight in front of everyone, together with wife….. After going back to their apartment, I ordered and settled lunch for everyone who had volunteered to go back to collect and place the ashes, nice bento sets to lift their moods. They were very happy with their meals. I found SIL lying sort of lifelessly in her bed, locked the door and hugged her tight. She didn’t respond or move, just let me hug her and let her fall asleep to take a nap. I woke her and made her eat a slice of bread and drink to refuel.

When everything was finally over, I drove them back to their apartment but wife was in a hurry to go back to our house. SIL didn’t bother about me at all, and just hid in her room. I rushed everything with wife as quickly as I could and rushed back to SIL’s house at around 4 pm. She was NOT IN HER ROOM! All I could do was ring her phone repeatedly and check the toilet at the same time, no she didn’t change.

Where the fuck was she????
Old 30-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Steve, as I read your previous posts, I can literally feel your jealousy and frustrations. I tried to read it with an open heart and open mind but somehow or rather I feel so agitated! Can totally feel what you felt, had a pretty similar scenario in real life as well! But I’m so glad that you had the courage to take what you want!
Old 30-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story, please keep going TS
Old 01-07-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster