The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Holiday Inn Outram shops

Has anyone tried the ml here? kindly share any feedback.
Old 20-06-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Holiday Inn Outram shops

Has anyone tried the OWO at this place. I counted at least 15 owo. Some with very tempting package n melons esp those from NE n Sichuan. A couple of them looks like UT ah chun. Those bros who knows know what I mean. 😂 any bro has fr on any ml.
Long time back was a regular the mp at the basement but now gone. 😢
Old 20-06-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alexjason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went there last week and saw similar shop like Orchard tower. Mostly looks not young so just walking.
I hope Lido will re-open
Old 21-06-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place no longer worth a visit ever since the basement spa got shut down.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

This place is protected every time a thread created to discuss about it, gets shut down....anyway I did tried a couple of them. Had a regular ML that allows me to paint her while hj me but no fj...don't know if she still around went down a few times shop closed...
Old 21-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Has anyone tried the OWO at this place. I counted at least 15 owo. Some with very tempting package n melons esp those from NE n Sichuan. A couple of them looks like UT ah chun. Those bros who knows know what I mean. 😂 any bro has fr on any ml.
bro you mean look like Thomson that ah chun?
Old 21-06-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

is this place last time that milk pig shoot the mummy ?
Old 26-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
is this place last time that milk pig shoot the mummy ?
Idk about shoot the mummy story but I shot some mummies n mls before with my larvae. Lol 😂
Old 26-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Go during afternoon off-peak period, most of the shops will be open and can take your pick slowly. The MLs will be calling you to try, sometimes paiseh if have to walk 2nd round; they'll ask who you're looking for?

Have not gone for ages though... last time i tried there was still scanning/TT checking to enter the zone with these shops.

Only good for quick fun, the massage is just cursory.
Old 26-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Go during afternoon off-peak period, most of the shops will be open and can take your pick slowly. The MLs will be calling you to try, sometimes paiseh if have to walk 2nd round; they'll ask who you're looking for?

Have not gone for ages though... last time i tried there was still scanning/TT checking to enter the zone with these shops.

Only good for quick fun, the massage is just cursory.
True. The massage r so so. I tried the 2 chuns with the hugh melons. They did about 15-20 mins of massage. I was ok with it as I wanted more time for the extras.
When I visited chun #2 she asked who I visited previously n I mentioned chun#1. She then suggested whether I want double fly with chun1, she can call her over. I declined saying I want to taste n feel her first. Seems the mls knows each other n has done this b4.
I left a happy man but that suggestion has been bothering my mind with images of ploughing double chun n 4 melons. Definitely will go experience the double chun flight someday.
Damage blue. Extras blue onwds.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Who is double chun
Old 28-06-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
birdhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share contact?
Old 29-06-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

So here all fast food service or have gems also.
Old 29-06-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Sbfericsbf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

So far mostly all fast food. Tried a couple OWO shop and felt very SOP. Granted i only paid between $100-$120 per session (around 30-40mins). Clean up is via pail in the shops so not as comfortable but it gets the job done.
Old 15-10-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think the ML nearest to the convenience shop looks OK. Most of the others sitting by the door are not interesting. Ok place if you are around 40 years old. If you are in your 30s, I don't think you will like this place.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1